Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This movie scene enraged me to no end

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I just can't believe it. Chad in this scene is even named CHAD. JFL, if this was me I would kill him on the spot.

consuming any form of popular media as an incel is a guarantee for high doses of suicidefuel.

Isnt the protagonist or the actor some bluepilled normalfag that has a foid already?

Poor Michael Cera, BTFO in bluepilled films

Does that chad die in that movie?

Brutal. That movie should come with a rope rather than tampons

Blackpilled moment in bluepilled cuckwood film.

The scene that gets me mad is from the movie Nymphomaniac when the character Seligman (an incel) tries to fuck the nymphomaniac slut who has fucked 1000s of men, but she refuses and kills him. He literally comes up to her with his dick in hand and she pushes him away and he says, "b-b-but you fucked thousands of men" but then she shoots him dead.

Before this scene, he was acting like some emotional tampon just soaking up her stories of fucking strangers and being beaten by Chad.

After he leaves her room, he comes back to find her asleep. That's when he attempts to fuck her.

It’s over for many men, man. Just not good, man.

damn that scene really sums the whole Intrasexual landscape up in less than 50 seconds

funny thing is the roastie barely mogs the incel. she should be glad he talks to her since she's an aged, used slag with utterly subhuman pheno :feelscomfy:

utter cuck cope at the end. the prick gets the girl:soy::soy::soy:

I can’t believe May 2019 was already over 2 years ago :cryfeels: