Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this normie faggot is so obsessed with incels lol

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
probably has more articles about us but idk. imagine being this obsessed with ugly lonely men you do all this research on obscure forums

He's prolly one himself

Even if we were as dangerous as everyone is advertising us to be, our groups are limited to about 10k or so with the majority being fakecel. I doubt we're any kind of serious threat, as there haven't been many if any incel killers besides ER and AM.

Why the fuck isn't there an ISIStears was a question asked on this forum, nobody could come up with a different answer than they just want to hate on virgin men as they've been programmed to.

We're just virgin men posting on a forum pewpew.

With that name, i dont even need to search his photo to know how he looks

Jesus christ the virgin walk is me 100%.

Still a faggot for stalking lonely male virgins.

I'm just here to cope man, jfl at all the hours this guy wasted writing something so useless to humanity.

Even if we were as dangerous as everyone is advertising us to be, our groups are limited to about 10k or so with the majority being fakecel. I doubt we're any kind of serious threat, as there haven't been many if any incel killers besides ER and AM.

Why the fuck isn't there an ISIStears was a question asked on this forum, nobody could come up with a different answer than they just want to hate on virgin men as they've been programmed to.

Also don't be surprised if he gets busted like DrPizza over terabytes of CP.

ER has never said he's incel. Am I wrong?

He's probably the Richard Gere of squirrels.

ER has never said he's incel. Am I wrong?
I don't think the term or our group was by any means well-known in 2014, but he is a commonly known saint that has pretty much laid out the groundwork and popularity for our group to be recognized. AM was an extension of ER and continued his legacy pewpew.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was attached to the cucktears.

True incel. Reflecting debates around authenticity and the purity of the incel label, this is used to denote someone who is really incel. This might mean that they have never kissed/touched a woman, or that they genuinely could not have sex even if they tried. Contrast with volcel.

Fucking idiot

I don't think the term or our group was by any means well-known in 2014, but he is a commonly known saint that has pretty much laid out the groundwork and popularity for our group to be recognized. AM was an extension of ER and continued his legacy pewpew.
Interesting. Thanks!

Well the best way to not be an incel (in your own mind obvs) is to disassociate yourself from it.

Usually its the monologue......"Just cuz I'm a virgin, been rejected every single fucking time I've asked for date, never been shown romantic interest, & 35 doesn't mean I'm incel" not written chronology/characterization of what constitutes an incel....all the same though.

There's no serial killer tears or rapist tears either. Cucks and rosties definitely hate us more than murders and rapists just because we don't worship wahmen.

whats that mean? gere was a gigachad

You never heard the infamous Richard Gere story?

There's no serial killer tears or rapist tears either. Cucks and rosties definitely hate us more than murders and rapists just because we don't worship wahmen.
Clearly ugly virgin men saying misogynistic things over the internet is a more prominent threat than the coronavirus, terrorism, and rape combined pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

MASSIVE fucking cope holy shit
My nigga, you must believe that wrestling is real if you believe this site has a truecel population beyond 50%. IT has more truecels than we do pewpew.

My nigga, you must believe that wrestling is real if you believe this site has a truecel population beyond 50%. IT has more truecels than we do pewpew.
I still want to have sex with your avi

This forum is not 50% Chads wtf. what kind of cope is this?

Only 10% of the posters on here are larpers

Of course not, to be a truecel you really need to be like sub3, lots of people here are in the 3.5-5.5/10 range I'd think, which is incel territory. And going by the anti-incel facebook groups which is really ugly/fat soyboys and foids on the average, it is pretty clear IT has more truecels than this site

They hate lonely, virgin men more than violent threats to society and civilization.

If that's not mental illness, brainwashing, or both, then what is anything anymore?

They hate lonely, virgin men more than violent threats to society and civilization.

If that's not mental illness, brainwashing, or both, then what is anything anymore?

Considering most serial killers are sex havers too.

Everything they do is projection. They claim we're radicalized terrorists, while they're the real terrorists radicalized by feminism, who want to torment uncucked non-chad men who aren't hurting anyone.

Damn imagine wasting your time reading a bunch of shit posts :feelstastyman: :feelskek:

can i pop him in his fucking mouth tho try me

Timothy Squirrel sounds like a goddamned cartoon character.

Probably in denial

what a nigger lol!

Not gonna read it, waste of time and space, and just because I'm living in his head rent free doesn't mean he's allowed to live in mine.

Won't click tbh