Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This one hypothetical PROVES how evil women are

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Let's say that an incel announces he's going to ER. Theres no way he can be stopped, arrested, talked out of it, etc UNLESS a female has sex with him once.
100% chance dozens will die if that incel doesn't get laid. It it morally wrong to not fuck him?

Society would obviously answer that this is just hostage taking, extortion, but let's put it a different way.

Let's say that men are stranded on a boat with one woman. It's fairly well known you can survive without salt, but your body will crave it to the point of torturing you. The woman has control of all the food. She gives guy #1 salty food so he can stay sane because hes 6 feet tall. She does the same for guy #2 because he has a square jaw. She refuses to give it to guy number 3, instead she gives him lettuce. She continues to do this until he begins to snap, and threatens to kill the other men in rage. Is she a bad person for not giving him the same thing (that his human brain craves) that she gave the other men with little to no hesistation? Or is he entitled?

Its practically discrimination on the basis of looks and height;things usually you have no control over.
There is no virtual difference between excluding an incel from food sharing on the basis of looks with excluding a racial minority from the same thing on the basis of skin colour

He is not entitled. He requires his needs to be met, or he will die. While yes, you do NOT need sex to live, it sure does help you feel better, especially if you have a sex drive, and sexual attraction to people.
If normies want to shove gay rights and sex in our face, saying they were born that way and should be able to get married, have kids and sex etc, then we should be able to have our needs met too, without being called "entitled"

um sweaty I am allowed to use my meat hole as I please even though I can't justify why this is the case and me using my axe wound as I please benefits literally nobody in the long term, not even myself because I eventually get alpha widowed and become a used up cat lady on SSRIs.

I should also be allowed to decide who I marry, hold property of my own, be able to vote and drive.

He is not entitled. He requires his needs to be met, or he will die. While yes, you do NOT need sex to live, it sure does help you feel better, especially if you have a sex drive, and sexual attraction to people.
If normies want to shove gay rights and sex in our face, saying they were born that way and should be able to get married, have kids and sex etc, then we should be able to have our needs met too, without being called "entitled"
I'm more demonstrating that most women would refuse to have sex with a sub8, despite the fact she claims "sex isn't a big deal" and fucks Chads daily, to save dozens of lives.

I'm more demonstrating that most women would refuse to have sex with a sub8, despite the fact she claims "sex isn't a big deal" and fucks Chads daily, to save dozens of lives.
Not only women, but normies in general are like this.
"Sex isn't a big deal, there's more to life than sex" - people who have been fucking since 13, and have sex all the time

Who gave the fat woman control of the food supplies? Kill them first. Then the foid. (In battleship)

Based af post mate