Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This page needs to go private once we get the old crew back

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
And then we can have recruiters scowering different subs and chans to recruit.

Recruiting is a good idea, I brought it up too. And making it private is also a good idea. Otherwise the cucktears will find more stuff to cry about.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Recruiting is a good idea, I brought it up too. And making it private is also a good idea. Otherwise the cucktears will find more stuff to cry about.

We need to somehow work on a way to fuck them over, get their sub deleted. That's my current goal anyway.

We don't need to go private since this is OUR website. Normans have no power here.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
We don't need to go private since this is OUR website. Normans have no power here.

True, also hi man. I remember you replied to my post yesterday. Last reply I got on r/Incels :(

Is there a way to IP ban here? If so I don't think we need to private, just IP ban those cucks

alsalsk said:

We need to somehow work on a way to fuck them over, get their sub deleted. That's my current goal anyway.

Unfortunately that's not gonna work, unless all of us create alts and post violence inciting content.

alsalsk said:

Unfortunately that's not gonna work, unless all of us create alts and post violence inciting content.

Unlike them I have better things to do with my time and I am not a deluded beta who thinks getting a mongolian basket weaving forum banned is going to get me pussy.

Lok\ said:
alsalsk said:

Unlike them I have better things to do with my time and I am not a deluded beta who thinks getting a mongolian basket weaving forum banned is going to get me pussy.

Exactly. We can't afford to be that pathetic.

mental_out said:
lol its not exactly as if they can do anything.

no more silly karma system and you need an email to make a new account so obviously its going to be harder for them to fuck with it.

idk, they might still find a way to damage the community. SJW losers have nothing better to do with their time. It's best to take precautions.

mental_out said:

no more silly karma system and you need an email to make a new account so obviously its going to be harder for them to fuck with it.

But you can make fake emails. These cucks have too much time on their grubby little hands :-/

fukmylyf said:
mental_out said:

idk, they might still find a way to damage the community. SJW losers have nothing better to do with their time. It's best to take precautions.

There are clever ways to identify individuals. We can get rid of troublemakers. I already offered my technical expertise so maybe the people in charge here will take me up on my offer.

DinosaurDingle said:
mental_out said:

But you can make fake emails. These cucks have too much time on their grubby little hands :-/

Luckily fake emails are easily recognizable. :D

alsalsk said:

Ditto. I want some kind of revenge. I hate their gleeful obsession.

I mean, if we manage to get inceltears banned, they would have a less reason to infiltrate us. It'll just be easier for us in the long run

The cuckfags may have no power here, but they can still have fodder to pick apart to keep their degenerate sub alive, unless we make the forum private. Suffocate those cunts. Get the core 200 or so in then recruit on private subs.

BlackPill47 said:
The cuckfags may have no power here, but they can still have fodder to pick apart to keep their degenerate sub alive, unless we make the forum private. Suffocate those cunts. Get the core 200 or so in then recruit on private subs.

Doesn't really matter, they already have accounts on here. If the website goes private, they can still leak stuff and karma whore.

alsalsk said:
go private

Why should we do that?
We are not on Reddit anymore. As long as the host/registrar are not pants-on-head retarded, there's nothing they could do by complaining
Let them screencap it

Yessss please, now we can brigade the fuck out of Cucktears and fuck them over for good, make them have 0 platform to stand on while we always have a place to just be.

Just shows how much people want to fuck you over to not even have a place to vent.. /r/incels was the best thing to happen to reddit and they just removed it. Now we have no reason to be there except to make them all sink and rot far below than what they wrought.

Jumping hurdles to make ourselves private because some fucking faggots from reddit post stuff about us? nah fuck that

Does this mean a greycel purge is coming :feelsbadman:

This thread brings tears to my eyes. You can see my older username in the third post. :feelswhere:

This plan clearly didn’t work

Would be nice to have it private imo. Bluepilled faggots shouldn't be entitled to watch our content.

Would be nice to have it private imo. Bluepilled faggots shouldn't be entitled to watch our content.
It's what I've been saying for 4 years tbh. Small, real community >>>> clusterfuck of fakecels