Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope This place has made me happier (At coping with Destiny)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Destiny/Fate/Determinism etc pretty much most of it was determined the day you were born.

Not just your genetics and attributes but also what place, what year, what conditions etc you were born into. Biological determinism etc.

I always felt angry I couldn't be anyone great. Or even get someone who loves me.

The reason is I was convinced it was always my fault. If only I did this, if only I did that etc.

But truth is, it probably didn't matter anyway. Its like those games with the illusion of choice. No matter what choice you make, the ending result is still the same.

I already worked my ass off and did everything I could since birth. Of course my end result was still shit and I was angry wondering how come it didn't work out?

The truth is it was never gonna work out from the start lol. If you're an ugly dumb manlet from the not so great background in today's competitive globalized world, what chance did you have?

I think one of the reasons people today are so angry etc is because they have been fed a lie of self determination. That they truly have control over their destiny. That if now sucks, they will be able to overturn it through the sweat of their own brow. But that rarely happens. You hear about the exceptions in surviorship bias and not the ones who failed (who are us).

In the past people probably knew their place in the world and the fate that awaited them. So thats how they were able to cope with the fact that one day the government will ask them die for their country out of the blue. When you think about it, that was proof self determination was crap. No matter what plans you had back then, because you were born in the UK just in time for 1914, the government decided you were going to the trenches to die. And most of the time there was nothing you could do about it.How worthless and easily disposable human lives are! A simple government can end the destinies of many that early!

So anyway, I did all I could and came up short. That's it really. If not should I have worked harder etc. Thats just the limits of my destiny. At least I know thats the reason instead of asking why.

Last edited:
Well said, the best cope is the acceptance of your place in this world.

this forum is my only good cope tbh, feels like im coming home to my fellow incel bros

Destiny/Fate/Determinism etc pretty much most of it was determined the day you were born.

Not just your genetics and attributes but also what place, what year, what conditions etc you were born into. Biological determinism etc.

I always felt angry I couldn't be anyone great. Or even get someone who loves me.

The reason is I was convinced it was always my fault. If only I did this, if only I did that etc.

But truth is, it probably didn't matter anyway. Its like those games with the illusion of choice. No matter what choice you make, the ending result is still the same.

I already worked my ass off and did everything I could since birth. Of course my end result was still shit and I was angry wondering how come it didn't work out?

The truth is it was never gonna work out from the start lol. If you're an ugly dumb manlet from the not so great background in today's competitive globalized world, what chance did you have?
This i love how determinism out you at ease with your mind, there's nothing better than knowing you just couldn't have changed your situation no matter what you did or how hard you woked

(((muh work dignifies life)))