Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This place is RUINED

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
we should let the moderators rate our faces first before letting us join this forum.
Its alot of work but not only moderators have to do this if this is too much.

This place is full of 5/10 guys or above who feed themselves confidence off the trucel 3/10 incel guy.
They are looking for compliments and peptalks such as its defintily not over for you or you look good!
I mean like wtf most of them dont even try to leave their fakeceldom.
And the saddest part is that these fakecels are most of the time the most active.
Sure they have the right to join a blackpill forum but not an incel forum.

If youre mental ill go see a doctor.

Or we need an other forum for ratings. Cuz seeing these guys faces here makes me more depressed.

As much as I don't wanna show my face, I agree, way to many insecure average looking fucks like knajjd are here thinking they're incel

The criteria isn't face. It's whether you've had sex or not.

existentialhack said:
The criteria isn't face. It's whether you've had sex or not.

not really, cuz like if u didnt have sex but look like a model, u r simply volcel

I will never post my face in the internet,though

dr-problematic said:
not really, cuz like if u didnt have sex but look like a model, u r simply volcel

I don't believe in volcel. Nobody chooses to be a virgin or a sexual and social failure. If you're a male model and Incel @ 25 then you're obviously mentalcel of socialcel or something. To me, volcel only applies to religious abstinence types who actively avoid having sex.

Incel_Dikshit said:
If youre mental ill go see a doctor.

If it was that easy no mentalcels would exist. Instead now if you do go to the doctors they just tell you how to cope with being mentally retarded.

existentialhack said:
I don't believe in volcel. Nobody chooses to be a virgin or a sexual and social failure. If you're a male model and Incel @ 25 then you're obviously mentalcel of socialcel or something. To me, volcel only applies to religious abstinence types who actively avoid having sex.

well, i get what u mean, like u r real volcel only if u deny girls sex in actuality, but what im talkin about is that u literally put no effort in with model face and expect something to happen, that's volcel indirectly

Sparky said:
Looksmaxing is a fundamental part of the blackpill and the manosphere is like one of the few places where we can get pragmatic advice and not bluepilled nonsense.

Maybe threads with pics should carry a NSFW esque tag? That way we know not to look at them if it’s going to depress us. I mean I find it depressing to look at knajjd’s or gamblers’ face but at the end of the day they just want advice to improve themselves.

JFL you're better looking than gambler man.

This forum is gay. Let the truecels have it.

Sub8Hate said:
This forum is gay. Let the truecels have it.
Sometime its feels like people are playing oppression olympics. They usually want to see or measure out whos the most oppressed, I think sometimes its annoying. There is some sense of elitism that goes on there.

But you have the right attitude to go about it that way.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Sometime its feels like people are playing oppression olympics. They usually want to see or measure out whos the most oppressed, I think sometimes its annoying. There is some sense of elitism that goes on there.

Been saying this. It's fucking stupid, and impractical, and divisive.

blickpall said:

Al Muhaysini is against infight

blickpall said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Sadly, a lot of people are not only the ones that do that, but others do that in the outside world also.