Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting this place reminds me alot of auschwitz

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
all incels get transported into the death trains leading to the unknown.
and what is the unknown? its the place we are all going.
we are all funneled through this website, which is like the stop before the end.
you can smoke on the train, you can develop theories, but you can't get off because there are nazi guards everywhere
millions of incels get hauled on the train like meatbags, only to serve in labor camps.
and what are the labor camps? its your 9-5 wagie job that you can't escape.
your freedom is only an illusion, we are all headed to the same place. and while your woman decide to be childless the government is transporting migrants to replace you

So where are the prostitutes then?

This is more like a Polish ghetto than a concentration or death camp. I'm not really sure what the internet equivalent to Auschwitz would be. You can't be forced to go anywhere online. You can always walk away from the computer.

You can always walk away from the computer.
You can't.

Bannedcels were gassed :giga:

Oh shit I'm not far from being "gassed."

we are all funneled through this website, which is like the stop before the end.
you can smoke on the train, you can develop theories, but you can't get off because there are nazi guards everywhere
I don’t know about that, people seem to be catching the ban hammer quite easily in recent times