Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This pro soccer player was destroyed for his looks back in the day. Pretty sickening tbh.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
he's not even that ugly
espescially compared to me

Ugly men can't have anything. The ugly man was a member of Manchester united and he was still targeted for his appearance.

"apologises" your apology doesn't mean shit. Empty words.

Fqrxyw4i77a11

Crazy.

You can be good enough to play for one of most popular teams in the world and it doesn't matter because you're an ugly fucker.

Crazy.

You can be good enough to play for one of most popular teams in the world and it doesn't matter because you're an ugly fucker.

Big ugly players don't get it so much. Pepe (Portugal) is ugly but I never see him get ripped on.

It's the smaller ugly ones they go for the throats of.

The bar is so high for men.
The bar even not to get mocked is extremely high these days. Literally any normal guy that gets exposure in the media always gets shit talked about them.
Big ugly players don't get it so much. Pepe (Portugal) is ugly but I never see him get ripped on.

Normies are cowards that go after small effeminate looking framelet guys.

Ugly men can't have anything. The ugly man was a member of Manchester united and he was still targeted for his appearance.

"apologises" your apology doesn't mean shit. Empty words.
"Sorry" is just a word normies and foids use to get out of a shitty situation, they don't feel sorry at all. Replace it by "the sky is blue" everytime they say "sorry".

Last edited:
>Chadwick
> Then Manchester United player Luke Chadwick was the subject of cruel jokes about his appearance on the BBC show They Think It's All Over
str8 out of a meme tbh

Normies are cowards that go after small effeminate looking framelet guys.

Maybe what made E.R snap.
>Chadwick
> Then Manchester United player Luke Chadwick was the subject of cruel jokes about his appearance on the BBC show They Think It's All Over
str8 out of a meme tbh

Lol. Didn't see that.

Maybe what made E.R snap.
That and being teased for another thing he couldn't control. His voice.

The voicepill and the physicalframepill are brutal by themselves but together it's just too much.
If you notice society seems to be trying to erase framelet men from existence.

You can't find clothes and pants that are thin enough size unless they are in the teen/child aisle, a man out of shape is assumed to be a fatass, men that don't work out are termed skinnyfat etc.

Society refuses to acknowledge and understand that there are going to be ectomorph, small framed males that aren't gay and cannot gain weight and stop looking skinny no matter how much they eat.

But society doesn't partly because women feel insecure about how fat they are around ugly skinny guys and women encourage hatred of ugly skinny guys.
Especially fat women.

I can't believe normies are so retarded to think that it's wrong to insult someone due to their race or disability but think it's fine to insult someone's physical appearance.

That and being teased for another thing he couldn't control. His voice.

The voicepill and the physicalframepill are brutal by themselves but together it's just too much.
If you notice society seems to be trying to erase framelet men from existence.

You can't find clothes and pants that are thin enough size unless they are in the teen/child aisle, a man out of shape is assumed to be a fatass, men that don't work out are termed skinnyfat etc.

Society refuses to acknowledge and understand that there are going to be ectomorph, small framed males that aren't gay and cannot gain weight and stop looking skinny no matter how much they eat.

But society doesn't partly because women feel insecure about how fat they are around ugly skinny guys and women encourage hatred of ugly skinny guys.
Especially fat women.

I was a 5'9 130lbs framelet in my late teens/early 20s (actually 125 at 19). I got so much "gay" crap it was unbelievable.

Literally me not having a GF was the only evidence needed for normscum to think I was gay.

I was a 5'9 130lbs framelet in my late teens/early 20s (actually 125 at 19). I got so much "gay" crap it was unbelievable.

Literally me not having a GF was the only evidence needed for normscum to think I was gay.
I regret ever putting myself out there and dealing with normscum.

I'm beginning to realize that foids and normies really aren't much different and that they both look for reasons to bully ugly weak looking males and rationalizing it after the fact.
They feel entitled to mocking you.

Imo more guys should start calling out uncalled for comments by foids about their weight, wrists and so on.
If they use the "wow you're really sensitive
gaslighting they should be told in no uncertain terms to fuck off.
Yeah you run the risk of getting attacked by whiteknights but at some point you have to tell these foids to mind their own business or they'll be more emboldened to keep doing it to you and other weak ugly guys.

I regret ever putting myself out there and dealing with normscum.

I'm beginning to realize that foids and normies really aren't much different and that they both look for reasons to bully ugly weak looking males and rationalizing it after the fact.
They feel entitled to mocking you.

Imo more guys should start calling out uncalled for comments by foids about their weight, wrists and so on.
If they use the "wow you're really sensitive
gaslighting they should be told in no uncertain terms to fuck off.
Yeah you run the risk of getting attacked by whiteknights but at some point you have to tell these foids to mind their own business or they'll be more emboldened to keep doing it to you and other weak ugly guys.

My regret is not attacking them physically, even if it meant a beating by a gang of whiteknight chimps that defend women in the wrong.

My regret is not attacking them physically, even if it meant a beating by a gang of whiteknight chimps that defend women in the wrong.
Never feel sorry for foids.

That's the biggest mistake society indoctrinates weak ugly males with.
What many normies already know and act like anyway is that if foids get bullied or treated badly they probably deserve it.
That's one thing weak ugly males have a hard time internalizing after years of indoctrination by society and the false idea that foids hate most guys because they don't "get treated with the respect they deserve".
Treat foids how you would treat other males if they disrespected you.
Don't be easily taken advantage of by them.

And the thing about not being too easy to be taken advantage of by foids?
@Personalityinkwell nailed it on this point.
In order not to get hurt by foids you have to truly try to be completely dettached and full of contempt for foids in the same almost psychopathic way that foids are dettached and full of contempt for ugly guys.
It's not a question of being assertive. That's not enough. You have to full scale tell them to fuck off when they try to bully you like you would any other normie male and not give them the benefit of the doubt.

And you can't let what they say affect you or take anything they say to account.
You just ignore what they say to you and don't take it to heart because they don't mean well if you aren't chad.

They think the same of us anyway so we aren't don't owe it to anyone to stand up for foids or temper our language if they feel uncomfortable or sad. Fuck that.

Last edited:
Never feel sorry for foids.

That's the biggest mistake society indoctrinates weak ugly males with.
What many normies already know and act like anyway is that if foids get bullied or treated badly they probably deserve it.
That's one thing weak ugly males have a hard time internalizing after years of indoctrination by society and the false idea that foids hate most guys because they don't "get treated with the respect they deserve".
Treat foids how you would treat other males if they disrespected you.
Don't be easily taken advantage of by them.

And the thing about not being too easy to be taken advantage of by foids?
@Personalityinkwell nailed it on this point.
In order not to get hurt by foids you have to truly try to be completely dettached and full of contempt for foids in the same almost psychopathic way that foids are dettached and full of contempt for ugly guys.
It's not a question of being assertive. That's not enough. You have to full scale tell them to fuck off when they try to bully you like you would any other normie male and not give them the benefit of the doubt.

And you can't let what they say affect you or take anything they say to account.
You just ignore what they say to you and don't take it to heart because they don't mean well if you aren't chad.

They think the same of us anyway so we aren't don't owe it to anyone to stand up for foids or temper our language if they feel uncomfortable or sad. Fuck that.

I agree.

The idea is to break a framecel ugly man down till he is a shell of his former self so he then decides to go into hiding and not to bother fitting in anymore.

Or make him so stressed up so much his sexual urges become less because that’s not for short and/or ugly and/or ethnic men to have strong libido. It's for chad. We’re supposed to do our jobs, serve society, make a better world for sexual havers, and just the fuck up and die.

Man that's not nice.

I don't think he's ugly tbh

pepe-portugal-2018_1ta1ai5umelbn1kn2yd9fugomb.jpg

Ronaldinho was pretty ugly.

Ronaldinho%2BFM20.jpg

Rooney is ugly too

PA-9324579.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5