Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This really annoys me about women

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
They don’t have any real interests or hobbies, they just fake them for Chad. For example there are tons of videos on tik tok and Snapchat of foids doing little dances. It’s not because they enjoy dancing, it’s because they want to get attention for Chad. They literally have zero passion for anything. It’s all just a ruse for Chad.

The only hobby foids is watching tv

every foid's profile on social media:
Hobbies: Television, hanging out with my friends, dancing, singing lol im so crazy xD

Hobbies: Television, hanging out with my friends, dancing, singing lol im so crazy xD
Sometimes I see two girls at an NBA game without males with them. I want to ask the if they actually know anything about the sport or if they are there just to check our Tyrones.

Me: Hobbies: Television, hanging out with my friends, dancing, singing

Me: Hobbies: Television, hanging out with my friends, dancing, singing
Her: Eww inkwell you’re so nasty, plus we have nothing in common.

My favorite is the ones that have invaded traditional "nerdy" things because it gets them orbiters and the occasional Chad.

My favorite is the ones that have invaded traditional "nerdy" things because it gets them orbiters and the occasional Chad.
Yes, good call! Let’s not also forget the female YouTubers on literally any subject that have to have their tits out in EVERY video.

All foid hobbies center around securing a a mate (chad). They don't have interests outside of that. It's why foid stand-ups only ever talk about sex and their vagina, that is what their revolves around.

They do this in games and get so much free attention from retards

This is why most foids are boring to me. Foids that have an genuine personality is rare.

This is why most foids are boring to me. Foids that have an genuine personality is rare.
Also they sometimes claim to have an odd almost incel tier hobby and claim to be a near expert, then you test their knowledge and they know only a fraction of the subject compared to you who is only casually interested in it.