Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This reddit post depicting Chads college life is the most suicide inducing thing ive read in a while holy fuck

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★

"Still gets top grades"
Chad always wins tbh

Attachments

• 1601596756161.png
    1601596756161.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 411
Imagine having a daughter.

Literally any man that sends his daughter off to college in the west should have his dick chopped off and be be strangled with it.

Fuck life and fuck toilets

I think i read this a while ago lmao? On IWH i think? Back in may or june or smth

I dont understand how some people get through college while still being bluepilled.

Not one letter.

I remember reading this.

IT gaslighted him into believing it's his fault for not asking out the roastie.

I remember reading this.

IT gaslighted him into believing it's his fault for not asking out the roastie.
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
And they would rally with her when he gets charged with sexual assault for asking her out
Incels never win tbh

My god. This is the ultimate ropefuel. This guy's stats are similar to mine but i believe he mogs me to death.

This why i dont like going outside. There are only brutal blackpills that await you in the real world. I just like to stay underground, within the shadows.

Imagine having a daughter.

Literally any man that sends his daughter off to college in the west should have his dick chopped off and be be strangled with it.
women always win they have society and the system backing up all their wretchedness on top of already having several whiteknights at her doorstep.

Fucking BRUTAL, can't wait to fucking exit this world, the fuck am I still here for

Oh no, not this Reddit post. When I read this for the first time, I got suicidal thoughts tbh.

It makes me fucking tremble how this could be something written by future me, down to the detail a lot if it is already true about me and my life. Shit man

Holy crap that's a terrible environment for an incel.

It’s so over to be honest

I dont understand how some people get through college while still being bluepilled.

I was heading toward black pilled before college. My college experience cinched it.

LOOKS.

TLDR Chad lives on god mode and I am once again envious of his lavish life style.

“its easy for him. He doesnt have to wait weeks for the opportune moment to ask a girl out to dinner or any of that.” That burns a hole in my soul ngl. Never began if you have to wait to ask some foid out. In the time it took you to muster the courage to say hi, chad has already spit roasted her at least twice. And the kicker? She probably approached him.
Torture mogs me

Its awful that now I don't have suifuel with this..
it's the first time that i read it...
I guess that I already know that.

Chad's life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Normie's life>>>>>>>>>>Incel's life>>>>>Truecel's life

Chad will be Chad.

Chad was "loved" by everyone from the day he emerged from Stacy's womb.

Maybe Chad's intelligence is better than the average incel's intelligence.

so.. that would explain why the IT user can't comprehend that genetics play an important role in life...

"Maybe try to improve your personality, sweaty" :soy: :soy: :soy:

It's over :feelsrope::feelsrope:

:feelsclown::feelsclown:

Not one letter.
tbh I believe normies love incels freaking out like this.
Normies hate it when incels just ignore these things and stay in their own world and feel the need to remind them of what they are missing.

That's one thing I don't like about the edgy overthetop gallows humor in incel circles. It attracts the attention of people that like to laugh at unattractive, socially awkward guy's expense.

Typical roastie.

Never listen to a woman when she calls a guy something like "Player/Hoe/Fuckboy/Manslut". These aren't insults, they are veiled compliments that are meant to put a beta at ease, thinking that she's such a good little girl that won't fuck a player.

The jokes she cracked about him were probably went like "I bet his dick is 10ft long lolll" or "Look at his perfect teeth lmaooo", but this beta couldn't see what it was because he was infatuated with her.

These thots only love guys with options.

I absolutely un-ironically want to die after reading this post.

Yeah I don’t want to read all of that, thanks. I’m already on the edge.

i have that saved in a folder called suifuel. i'll probably read it before sui.

This is the type of post that is brutal enough to cause bluepilled youngcels to rope

This is the type of post that is brutal enough to cause bluepilled youngcels to rope
If you had told me this before I was blackpilled and that the guy didn't have a shit load of cash but was just gl I literally wouldn't have believed it and deployed final boss tier copes to protect my retarded worldview

Brutal ropefuel tbh, I’m getting mediocre grades this semester and ZERO PUSSY

22756FFB 98D1 43BF 9311 162843E44E93

tsk tsk silly inkwell, just because she's average in looks doesn't mean she owes you something. It's chad or nothing.

This is one of those threads that makes you want to find a dirt hole in the rain and just rot there for the longest time possible.

The last part is just as brutal as the initial comments about Chad's life.

It's a reminder that, without any doubt, genetics is the key to determine winners and losers at life, people don't talk about that often but many chads and chadlites are the complete package, they got everything, from looks to intelligence.

Normies often try to downplay things by insinuating that there's is some fairness in life where the nerdy guy can surpass chad by being smarter and more successful than him but it's usually the other way around. Losers often also get the complete package in being genetic trash.

I think i've read this in Braincels, but nevertheless i read it again, now i just remembered a lot of situations from my life. The concept of being completely lifemogged to an impossible level cannot be put into words, it's complete suifuel, and this is too familiar to me. I personally, despite my best efforts, still struggle a lot with normal life, and so do most of my peers, so for a while you think "Well, that's life, and life is hard, right?", but sometimes you stumble with one of those specimen, whose life just flows like a wave, having success after success, in a way so uncanny that it makes you look like a fucking retard drooling everywhere, it's otherworldly.
Did not read lol
Good for you, don't read if you don't wanna sleep well that night.

The solution is arranged marriage before college starts. Your young wife would never cheat on you while you are studying.

Fuck women and fuck Chad.

Jfl it had to be an ethnic.

Serious though the fathers and family who raised these whores are such fucking failures