Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ this Reddit Ricecel admin

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
BE6A53E8 A775 477C A87C 6BD9145FD9A8

404CFA00 8076 4174 9F78 24387B906DFF

I got permanently banned from Reddit for making fun of a Ricecel giga-coper who was planning to make a website where he himself would fuck tons of white sluts. He actually said he has “tons of girls ready to do it”.
Here is the link to the thread:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/k0ogjn/making_yellowed/

Poor admin probably an herod after that comment.

The absolute state of reddit jfl.

What's next Curried?

Reddit ought to be destroyed

Lifefuel for @starcrapoo and @Ricecel X

reddit is for fags

I'm banned from that reddit as well for making fun of their stupid copes.

Reddit is for :soy: , anything non soy is instant ban, same happened to me, also hate reason

Wear your badge with pride

Holy shit, reddit is cucked

how is making a website whose whole purpose is shitting on races other than rice not considered hateful yet saying that this idea is hilarious is :feelskek:

how is making a website whose whole purpose is shitting on races other than rice not considered hateful yet saying that this idea is hilarious is :feelskek:
How did OP get a site-wide ban? Do the admins of that sub have to pass on the report to some superadmin? Usually they only have the power to ban you from the sub.
The big political subs are all run by Five Eyes intel agencies anyway, platform is just a massive psyop

cope.
a lot of girls waiting to be fucked and you waste your time on reddit talking about a weirdo rice forum? yeah yeah, sure. :feelshaha:

How did OP get a site-wide ban? Do the admins of that sub have to pass on the report to some superadmin? Usually they only have the power to ban you from the sub.

The big political subs are all run by Five Eyes intel agencies anyway, platform is just a massive psyop
Yes, I didn’t just get banned by a mod of the ricecel cope sub, I got banned from the whole site by an actual admin.

Yes, I didn’t just get banned by a mod of the ricecel cope sub, I got banned from the whole site by an actual admin.

Admin was probably also a ricecel. Getting a site-wide ban is pretty rare.

You guys sure make a lot if jokes about soyboys for people who use reddit themselves.
I mostly use reddit to find some rule34 shit.

O daughter of Reddit, who art to be destroyed; based shall he be, that banned thee as thou hast banned us. 9. Based shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy tranny and soy ones against the stones.

we wept when we remembered r/braincels

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back