Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This Redditor belongs here tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

He seems like one of us, as he mentions not having a girlfriend and coping to get through life. I'd hate to have the people on Reddit feed him bluepills and tell him that his problems aren't problems.

Here's one of the comments.
That's a bit of hyperbole. Not everyone has a girlfriend.
Just because you don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean you can't do stuff in life. Besides, a girlfriend isn't necessarily going to make you happy. People can get miserable in relationships.
You think you get a girl and life is magically going to be great?
JFL@ people in relationships complaining. It's like a starving man asking for food, and the person responding by stating that their food doesn't taste good enough for them.

Fuck all you sex having motherfuckers all of you, every time you bastards reply with shit like this it makes me want to go to the emergency room, I hope you all fucking die.

Fuck all you sex having motherfuckers all of you, every time you bastards reply with shit like this it makes me want to go to the emergency room, I hope you all fucking die.
Ngl they're like automatons with their responses.

Ngl they're like automatons with their responses.
I don't think they realise how much they take for granted (Things like just touching a female etc I have never done this ever before but to them it is just a normal thing), and I very much doubt they would be able to last very long at all in our shoes. And I truly, truly hope they all die or at the very least I could force just some of the anguish I have experienced in my pathetic exisistence, upon their normgroid brains.

Last edited:
That's a bit of hyperbole. Not everyone has a girlfriend.
Just because you don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean you can't do stuff in life. Besides, a girlfriend isn't necessarily going to make you happy. People can get miserable in relationships.

That's retarded. When someone complains about not having a girlfriend, he means the situation of never having (or not having for a long time) a relationship. It's about the absence of human connection, understanding and feelings of self-worth.

That guy's comment will only frustrate the OP even more. As I've said before, life isn't only about relationships, but it isn't much of a life without them.

We should have recruiters on reddit to rescue lost incels like this.

I was never a hateful person but I am really starting to hate sex havers they don't realize how lucky they are
Related to op he probably belongs here at least he is smart enough to know that you shouldn't reproduce aka create more suffering

Once again cucks try to bluepill people

death to all sex havers indeed

Yeah but he’d probably say “I’m still not an incel despite this,”

he doesnt belongs here if he is bluepilled