Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This redditor paranormalcel met his wife from the past life in his dreams.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL when you get so fucked in the head by inceldom that you start shagging your wife from your past life in your dreams.

giphy.gif

This reddit cuck's parents also used to fuck in front of him when he was a kid. Western """family""", LMAO.

Screenshot-from-2018-11-18-02-20-23.png

Holy fucking kek, those memes are actually real:

kWOH9Jr.jpg

Last edited:
If only a wild tyrone would appear in his dream teasing kristen infront of him

Blckd 1

Astral projection is real. Anyone who disagrees secretly wants to give Stephen Hawking's Crippled Corpse a blowjob.
If only a wild tyrone would appear in his dream teasing kristen infront of him

View attachment 65473

Pretty sure you're just projecting your personal fantasies. Faggot.

Pretty sure you're just projecting your personal fantasies. Faggot.

JFL at getting defensive about a cuck, most redditors are cucks by the way, is there something you want to tell us?

JFL at getting defensive about a cuck, most redditors are cucks by the way, is there something you want to tell us?

"I know you are but what am I"

I don't use reddit. nice try, faggot.

"I know you are but what am I"

I don't use reddit. nice try, faggot.

You are not able to see yourself LOW IQ sleeper cuck in denial, its not about race degeneracy, I am against that if you knew me.
You showed your true form to me by getting triggered.

I am hunter, I baited your kind. I am a slayer of cucks in case you didn't realize. Prepare for my axe.

"Cucks all over the shop ..... You'll be one of them, sooner or later"

being Low IQ is superior to being intelligent. most professors and hipsters engage in fetishes common amongst the privileged elite like cuckolding

there's a reason they call it "the intellectual man's fetish"

Pol Pot didn't kill enough "people"
I don't get triggered. I was actually laughing like a maniac when I when I posted that. I do nasty harsh noise with song titles that would make Seth Putnam look like a big softie. you, being of "high intellect", as I assume would know that if you knew who I really was.
He might actually like it ngl.

What the actual fuck is "Astral projection" btw?

connecting with the Astral realms, or alternate universes or dimensions.

stare rape isn't a thing but I'm sure I could rape a foid with my mind if I tried hard enough and meditated.

Last edited:
>tfw didn't have wife even in the past life.