Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This rich GigaStacy from my country has myelitis and probably will develop multiple sclerosis

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

She's a rich gigastacy, which is basically the epitome of a good and easy life. She has it all. But nature is ruthless to everyone, and it looks like the time of her glory will soon be at an end :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

She says it in her last video.

life fuel indeed, fuck that stupid cunt.

karma is real

Yikes, you are so dark at heart, thats why you cant get a girlfriend :soy:

Multiple sclerosis can be treated with regular injections, good enough to maintain a normal lifestyle.

One of the first things I see when I look her up. Did she get work done? Also, why do a lot of Spanish speaking women have raspy voices?

Perhaps if she improved her personality and got a haircut she wouldn't get MS

Yup and in a lot of time zones it’s already may 23
in mine for example, but that's just a technicality, the day starts when i wake up imo

Multiple sclerosis can be treated with regular injections, good enough to maintain a normal lifestyle.

Nope, it's over: MS a systemic inflammatory disease rooted in chronic infections(she probably catched something really bad from those chads she fucked) that sooner or later will destroy her body. Certain injections of jew drugs only postpone the inevitable end(and fill big pharma pockets).

So in that sense, karma is indeed real.

Nope, it's over: MS a systemic inflammatory disease rooted in chronic infections(she probably catched something really bad from those chads she fucked) that sooner or later will destroy her body. Certain injections of jew drugs only postpone the inevitable end(and fill big pharma pockets).
life fuel

I don’t have any malice towards her.

She's a rich gigastacy, which is basically the epitome of a good and easy life. She has it all. But nature is ruthless to everyone, and it looks like the time of her glory will soon be at an end :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

She says it in her last video.
She'll be alright because she is rich. It is rumored that MS can be virtually cured with extremely expensive stem cell treatments that are illegal in America. She'll go to Panama and use her shekels to heal. MS only makes poor and middle class people suffer.

Not for everyone. My mom has MS and injections barely do anything.

I don’t have any malice towards her.
low IQ, she wants you dead as all foids
She'll be alright because she is rich. It is rumored that MS can be virtually cured with extremely expensive stem cell treatments that are illegal in America. She'll go to Panama and use her shekels to heal. MS only makes poor and middle class people suffer.
:reeeeee:

low IQ, she wants you dead as all foids

:reeeeee:
I was cursed with a condition called empathy, which makes it difficult for me to take pleasure from the suffering of others, unless that person in particular did something to offend me.

I was cursed with a condition called empathy, which makes it difficult for me to take pleasure from the suffering of others, unless that person in particular did something to offend me.
empathy is a cope

It is rumored that MS can be virtually cured with extremely expensive stem cell treatments that are illegal in America.

It mostly slows down the disease progression, not cures.

I'am not taking pleasure from her suffering. But on the other hand foids like her ignored me all my life at best or were giving looks of disgust at worst so its hard for me to feel any empathy towards somebody like her either.

Last edited: