Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This scene in a movie sums up how most of us feel

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Movie is Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever. This scene is so goddamn relatable to many of us here.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1lS8R8ENG8[/video]

fuck I wish I could just vent on a fucking femoid,
GODDAMMM I JUST WANT TO YELL AT A BITCH LIKE THAT AND TELL HER THE TRUTH OF THEIR PRIVILEGE

Some day a real rain'll come...

Sadist said:
fuck I wish I could just vent on a fucking femoid,
GODDAMMM I JUST WANT TO YELL AT A BITCH LIKE THAT AND TELL HER THE TRUTH OF THEIR PRIVILEGE

I actually have done that, online of course. The feeling of venting your repressed hate and rage at a whore is so satisfying indeed. It feels excellent to release all that repressed rage you kept inside you for so long at some whore. Of course, they would never reply to me back, but they must of gotten notifications. What one cannot do it real-life, in online one must suffice.

Saint ??????? said:
I actually have done that, online of course. The feeling of venting your repressed hate and rage at a whore is so satisfying indeed. Of course, they would never reply to me back, but they must of gotten notifications. What one cannot do it real-life, in online one must suffice.

sadly, but I just want to see the bitches face as she gets some fucking blackpill thrown straight to her face

lmao this is great OP

jackbud said:
lmao this is great OP

Yeah lmao, when I first saw this scene I clapped out loud.

This is why I joined this site, I wanna to do this to the bitch(former oneitis)

Lol if only I had the communicative skill and balls to do this

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmzolWUl1cM[/video]