Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this seems like a loop in history

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
I have a small booklet of 26 pages called the Fate of empires ill give you guys a lil screenshot bellow we are in the decadence stage good news is that previous empires have gone through the same glory and degenerate stages as we are going through right now. So perhaps a golden age is to follow after the degenerate one is over ? Perhaps ? Without further ado gentleman i present to you the fate of empires

Attachments

• the fate of empires.pdf
    353.8 KB · Views: 9
I don't download pdfs from sketchy people.

interesting OP ignore the crabs

sardines are better

I have a small booklet of 26 pages called the Fate of empires ill give you guys a lil screenshot bellow we are in the decadence stage good news is that previous empires have gone through the same glory and degenerate stages as we are going through right now. So perhaps a golden age is to follow after the degenerate one is over ? Perhaps ? Without further ado gentleman i present to you the fate of empires

View attachment 419169
As @NoCopeNoHope has said men are doomed to be trapped in this loop of traditionalism to feminism as long as they have to rely on women for sex and reproduction and don't have alternatives like sexbots and artificial wombs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back