Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This shit legit made me cry, ICU(incel cinematographic universe)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
It's actually sad that not only in real life we are treated with little compassion, corporations dedicated resources to make sure we can't find another person to relate to online. Whenever I see posts about tipping an unattractive male waitor more, it makes me smile, because if they take away everything, that unwritten kind gesture can happen organically. You don't need this community to see another man in your position out in the world suffering.

Some alpha remarked ''if you were born a girl, you would have ended it a long back''

Meaning, I am holding on to this life from only the mental strength. It will weaken eventually when all the coping will stop working and i have to face myself. When Normans overdo with their victim, they do it for the attention while it may not be really that bad at all; while for someone like me I know there is no consolation and there's really nothing to be done about it. I expect no pity nor companionship. An expression of the self in words because I am still alive and so I can do it.

repost.
it's boring AF.
 jz2856

Some alpha remarked ''if you were born a girl, you would have ended it a long back''

Meaning, I am holding on to this life from only the mental strength. It will weaken eventually when all the coping will stop working and i have to face myself. When Normans overdo with their victim, they do it for the attention while it may not be really that bad at all; while for someone like me I know there is no consolation and there's really nothing to be done about it. I expect no pity nor companionship. An expression of the self in words because I am still alive and so I can do it.

Did Hamudi actually go see Baraka?

Did Hamudi actually go see Baraka?
That's what a lot of people think, because he got kicked off YouTube again.

Btw did anyone download all his vids? I'm too tech low IQ to work out how to download YouTube

All of them mog me brutally