[RageFuel] This shitty attempt at a "retort" shows normies limited ability to refute our arguments. It's "savage" according to ITers though.

W

Wristlet 2

Veteran
-
18d 2h 18m

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

"you can't get laid therefore your argument is invalid" :feelstastyman:

UpsideDown

UpsideDown

Kernel Panic.
-
8d 21h 51m
"Ooh u virgin so u wronk i right ok?" is probably the worst argument in existence, and yet, if you're unnatractive and single (yep, don't even need to be incel) everyone takes it as a massive blow.

Vision

Vision

Veteran
-
25d 5h 44m
Simply put, it’s because foids don’t know how to argue. They’re absolute retards. They always resort to insults and get emotional.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
6d 9h 48m
Simply put, it’s because foids don’t know how to argue. They’re absolute retards. They always resort to insults and get emotional.

W

Wristlet 2

Veteran
-
18d 2h 18m
based

Rotunda

Rotunda

Chad always wins.
-
18h 36m
“Hurr durr you can’t have sex so you wrong.” The blackpill has multiple studies behind it, but bluepillers still deny it. Some people just can’t accept hard to swallow truths.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
-
53d 16h 14m

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

"you can't get laid therefore your argument is invalid" :feelstastyman:
It's the same sort of logic that soys use to "own" people they don't like. I called trump "drumpf" instead! Therefore I win!

I don't know how these soys even think. No wonder they get mental breakdowns when they realize reality doesn't reflect their views. Aka every time Reddit sees a major event that doesn't go their way

Vision

Vision

Veteran
-
25d 5h 44m
Arguing with foids is always a lost cause because they don’t argue from a rational perspective. Plus, they can always garner support from cucks and foids, shed some tears and make you look bad despite being correct.

Foids are retarded af. They’re not clever, they’re not even good at being manipulative as long as you're not a thirsty simp. Men are 1000x more clever, cunning, and socially adept. Foids simply react based off of their emotions and that's it. They're all on the same script. Seriously, foids are not clever or cunning at all.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
-
53d 16h 14m
Arguing with foids is always a lost cause because they don’t argue from a rational perspective. Plus, they can always garner support from cucks and foids, shed some tears and make you look bad despite being correct.

Foids are retarded af. They’re not clever, they’re not even good at being manipulative as long as you're not a thirsty simp. Men are 1000x more clever, cunning, and socially adept. Foids simply react based off of their emotions and that's it. They're all on the same script. Seriously, foids are not clever or cunning at all.
When they say "Have sex incel" just reply "Have children femoid"

It unironically triggers a lot of roasties surprisingly. But more importantly it triggers all those trannies who pretend to be females on reddit aka most of them

Slav_weebcel

Slav_weebcel

Recruit
-
4d 17h 4m
"My opinion is better than yours because because you don't participate in the process of pushing a meat wand in an alien-looking wound-shaped flesh hole"

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
54d 21h 25m

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
55d 14h 41m
Couldnt have said it better

u-g-Q10CQ1J0.jpg

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

Has a Führerschein
-
39d 21h 38m
"I'm a depressed virgin"

"Haha you're a virgin cause you're a virgin!"

NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
-
34d 3h 39m
Sex doesnt matter and they dont bully us because were virgins BUT we are wrong about everything because we never put our dicks in a vagina

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
103d 14h 12m
Fuck normies

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The Vsaucemaxxer
-
13d 2h 20m
based as f

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Wizard
-
62d 14h 15m
"Being a virgin doesnt really matter sweaty teehee"

Speed

Speed

Veteran
-
39d 17h 8m
Ahhh the last throes of a foids arguments going down in flames

"Haha u virgin!!!"

Which is ironic, because it proves the blackpill.

"B-but sex isn't that important" :soy::feelsgah:

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
42d 11h 18m

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
42d 22h 14m
Just lol to cucktears

M

misterbean9

Recruit
-
2d 11h 55m
Foid can get blasted by ugly male (me) in a video game and get the simp administrator to refund her gear before I even realise it. FOIDS. ARE. NEVER. WRONG.

W

Wristlet 2

Veteran
-
18d 2h 18m
It's the same sort of logic that soys use to "own" people they don't like. I called trump "drumpf" instead! Therefore I win!

I don't know how these soys even think. No wonder they get mental breakdowns when they realize reality doesn't reflect their views. Aka every time Reddit sees a major event that doesn't go their way
jfl