Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This shitty attempt at a "retort" shows normies limited ability to refute our arguments. It's "savage" according to ITers though.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
kuyc6hzxg0p41.jpg

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

"you can't get laid therefore your argument is invalid" :feelstastyman:

"Ooh u virgin so u wronk i right ok?" is probably the worst argument in existence, and yet, if you're unnatractive and single (yep, don't even need to be incel) everyone takes it as a massive blow.

Simply put, it’s because foids don’t know how to argue. They’re absolute retards. They always resort to insults and get emotional.

Simply put, it’s because foids don’t know how to argue. They’re absolute retards. They always resort to insults and get emotional.

based

“Hurr durr you can’t have sex so you wrong.” The blackpill has multiple studies behind it, but bluepillers still deny it. Some people just can’t accept hard to swallow truths.

kuyc6hzxg0p41.jpg

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

"you can't get laid therefore your argument is invalid" :feelstastyman:
It's the same sort of logic that soys use to "own" people they don't like. I called trump "drumpf" instead! Therefore I win!

I don't know how these soys even think. No wonder they get mental breakdowns when they realize reality doesn't reflect their views. Aka every time Reddit sees a major event that doesn't go their way

Arguing with foids is always a lost cause because they don’t argue from a rational perspective. Plus, they can always garner support from cucks and foids, shed some tears and make you look bad despite being correct.

Foids are retarded af. They’re not clever, they’re not even good at being manipulative as long as you're not a thirsty simp. Men are 1000x more clever, cunning, and socially adept. Foids simply react based off of their emotions and that's it. They're all on the same script. Seriously, foids are not clever or cunning at all.

Arguing with foids is always a lost cause because they don’t argue from a rational perspective. Plus, they can always garner support from cucks and foids, shed some tears and make you look bad despite being correct.

Foids are retarded af. They’re not clever, they’re not even good at being manipulative as long as you're not a thirsty simp. Men are 1000x more clever, cunning, and socially adept. Foids simply react based off of their emotions and that's it. They're all on the same script. Seriously, foids are not clever or cunning at all.
When they say "Have sex incel" just reply "Have children femoid"

It unironically triggers a lot of roasties surprisingly. But more importantly it triggers all those trannies who pretend to be females on reddit aka most of them

"My opinion is better than yours because because you don't participate in the process of pushing a meat wand in an alien-looking wound-shaped flesh hole"

Couldnt have said it better

U g Q10CQ1J0

"I'm a depressed virgin"

"Haha you're a virgin cause you're a virgin!"

Sex doesnt matter and they dont bully us because were virgins BUT we are wrong about everything because we never put our dicks in a vagina

based as f

"Being a virgin doesnt really matter sweaty teehee"

Ahhh the last throes of a foids arguments going down in flames

"Haha u virgin!!!"

Which is ironic, because it proves the blackpill.

"B-but sex isn't that important" :soy::feelsgah:

Just lol to cucktears

Foid can get blasted by ugly male (me) in a video game and get the simp administrator to refund her gear before I even realise it. FOIDS. ARE. NEVER. WRONG.

It's the same sort of logic that soys use to "own" people they don't like. I called trump "drumpf" instead! Therefore I win!

I don't know how these soys even think. No wonder they get mental breakdowns when they realize reality doesn't reflect their views. Aka every time Reddit sees a major event that doesn't go their way
jfl