Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Short Bald Guy Got a Wife. Just Be Funny.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Danny DeVito as Louie De Palma Taxi

Just be balding ethnic manlet theory

He's an actor and earned millions of dollars so getting a wife was easy af.

Neither do the Chinese jews that run China...

Pretty much >80% of tv actors are jewish. Possibly higher!
Yawn. "Jews run everything" is such a normie conspiracy. I'm surprised at how many of you fall for it.

They are niggers.
There's something called the sun that many normies in Southern Europe spend a lot of time in, making them darker than Northern Europeans. If you look at me ( Iberian man ) I'm very pale white, because I've spent all my life in a Northern European country.

Just look at any Northern European that goes to a warmer country or even Southern Europe and tell me if his skin is still white

Yawn. "Jews run everything" is such a normie conspiracy. I'm surprised at how many of you fall for it.
It doesn't take much research to understand the truth. Especially when the jews brag about it.

It doesn't take much research to understand the truth. Especially when the jews brag about it.
The Jews are behind the immigration. I see them demonstrating here in New York. Most, if not all, the immigrants into Europe are Black Men. This makes an already difficult problem of finding a woman even worse.
The Jews want Moslems in Europe, so they can keep Israel for themselves. Less Moslems in The Middle East means less Moslems The Jews have to fight. It's not hard topic the puzzle together.

Frame mogs me, face mogs me. Probably same height.

Jewcels are volcels

Italians are ethnic now?
They are niggers.
At the current rate of immigration into Europe, they will be.
I saw on 60 minutes, this one town that is importing Negroes, because their original population is not having babies and they need people for labor and to take care of the aging population.
So if you need labor and population boom, instead of making babies, just import Negroes.
What could possibly go wrong.

I think before 80's things was easier.

Yeah a few YT videos and a cliche hearsay.
Lol. That stuff is BANNED on YouTube!
I mean jewtube...
The Jews are behind the immigration. I see them demonstrating here in New York. Most, if not all, the immigrants into Europe are Black Men. This makes an already difficult problem of finding a woman even worse.
The Jews want Moslems in Europe, so they can keep Israel for themselves. Less Moslems in The Middle East means less Moslems The Jews have to fight. It's not hard topic the puzzle together.
According to retarded stormfrontcucks.
I almost feel sorry for stormfront cucks for being led by Russian jews... Controlled opposition...

He's an actor and earned millions of dollars so getting a wife was easy af.
just be rich and famous theory again rings true