Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This should be the image of the century

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-

Imagine being this guy: first one in his family to get a degree in college goes to the UK to get a job take requires him to work too hard and pays too little.
No woman wants him, literally treated like trash every single day.
Yet he endures, if not for himself, at least for his family.
After a working 12 hours straight, he is tired and needs to go home to sleep as fast as he can to work the next day.
Then a millionaire british cunt comes along and makes fun of him.

that bitch would be incel if she would be male

I'd just deck her in the face if she keeps that behavior up tbh.

Shes a millionaire yet dresses up like a whore who fucks chad for drugs

She’s my looksmatch, and I’m ugly as fuck. I hope some muslimcels have their way with her once the UK becomes a caliphate.

lol even as a curry he mogs her into oblivion

She’s my looksmatch, and I’m ugly as fuck. I hope some muslimcels have their way with her once the UK becomes a caliphate.
I hope like twenty of the ugliest pakicels in the UK run a "caravan" on her...

OTOH,

Imagine being an Indian who exists because the foid making fun of you had ancestors who developed vaccines and gifted them to your people during colonization. Then the people this foreign medicine allowed to be born were so low iq the society they exist in so shitty you have to leave and go to the country of the medicine givers. It's beyond brutal.

The state of currycels.

This is the life of a currycel in the west. I can relate to it.

You will be mocked for literally anything you do, whatever that is. For example, in this case, going somewhere on a train.

Being mocked is our default state.

OTOH,

Imagine being an Indian who exists because the foid making fun of you had ancestors who developed vaccines and gifted them to your people during colonization. Then the people this foreign medicine allowed to be born were so low iq the society they exist in so shitty you have to leave and go to the country of the medicine givers. It's beyond brutal.

Well, not quite. Entire British empire was built on the money and resources plundered from its colonies.

Most victorian era scientific discoveries were done under the patronage of the monarchs. Also the basis for European renaissance was started by the translated books that were mainly written by the sand-niggers.

Yea, I know, what I'm saying is basically "We wuz kangz", but this is also true that I wouldn't have said it if your comment was not that retarded.

That look in his eyes, he's one bad day away from snapping. Also who is that foid

Just rape her, it’s worth it. Then kys and escape this garbage life
This is the life of a currycel in the west. I can relate to it.

You will be mocked for literally anything you do, whatever that is. For example, in this case, going somewhere on a train.

Being mogged is our default state*

Last edited:
She's slim and not fat from UK, kinda young. This means she has the value of 1000x White chads. Thats why they behave like this even though her face is ugly.

Yea, I know, what I'm saying is basically "We wuz kangz", but this is also true that I wouldn't have said it if your comment was not that retarded.

Obviously the British exploited India, just like they stole from the Spanish and plundered China, but denying them credit for their scientific advances because of earlier progress they built upon is like saying Red Hat doesn't deserves credit for the the widespread success of its Linux servers because Linus Torvalds was actually the one who started early development of the OS. He's part of the story, of course, but the people who developed Red Hat and for widespread use are more pertinent. Likewise, inoculation and other Asian medicine are part of the story of medicine, but the direct reason India has a low enough child mortality rate that it's overpopulating and has emigrants like in the OP is because the ancestors of the Game of Thrones slut spread their medical advances across the subcontinent.

I've seen this image before, the bitch is from that soyboy bullshit show Game of Thrones.

Can't wait until that show loses popularity. She's going to have to resort to being a crackwhore who sucks dick all day so she can buy herself canned food.

Because OP wrote in the post shes a millionaire. Also im sure this is the girl from game of soy
How does op know, and if she is, whats her name

Most victorian era scientific discoveries were done under the patronage of the monarchs. Also the basis for European renaissance was started by the translated books that were mainly written by the sand-niggers.

Didn't the sand-niggers copy from the Romans and Greeks though?

It looks like she is too scared to let both her feet down, she is so disgusted, she is literally ready to run.

The ironic thing is that they are looksmatched

She genuinely has one of the most unattractive faces I've seen on a foid

That's the little Goblina Maisie Williams.

Women disgust me

172px Maisie Williams Paris Fashion Week Autumn Winter 2019 cropped

This is considered a 10/10 in the UK. Lmao, sorry eurobros.

I've seen this image before, the bitch is from that soyboy bullshit show Game of Thrones.

Can't wait until that show loses popularity. She's going to have to resort to being a crackwhore who sucks dick all day so she can buy herself canned food.
Cope, she has thousands of orbiters willing to pay for her existence

Well, not quite. Entire British empire was built on the money and resources plundered from its colonies.

Aye the British made a tradition of fighting against enemies that were technology less advanced than ourselves. Then we stole all their shit. The minute we faced a foe parity to us (germany twice) it all went tits up an was beginning of the end of the empire. Unfortunately some of the English still have this empire mentality and think they're still a big deal, even that they're better than everyone else. When in reality their just a shower of cunts.

True is fuck... It's how we feel even when we are completely alone and nobody is looking at us... If you're subhuman, even the microorganisms are laughing at you.

9/11 happened for a reason

he must not even know who she is, so he has this position of indifference to her mockery: Also, shows the rejection and distance of his lifestyle from others, who watch what is considered normal and others, interesting image

That look in his eyes, he's one bad day away from snapping. Also who is that foid

he wont do shit, he's too low T and high inhib to do anything.

i feel so sad for this curry bro