Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This site destroyed me and ruined all my copes

Alcohol just makes your emotions worse, just smoke some weed because at least you know you're going to be zoned out and you don't have to worry about getting poisoned.

Alcohol just makes your emotions worse, just smoke some weed because at least you know you're going to be zoned out and you don't have to worry about getting poisoned.
thats the reasoni never drink alcohol or do drugs.

"Cope" is not an inherently bad word. There are good and bad copes. I'd relax if I were you OP. Do what you feel as long as it isn't some cucked shit or something of that nature.

I went out last night and drank so much that I couldn't breathe. I barely even talked to my friends. I was just thinking about depressing shit the whole time. At one point I couldn't speak and was struggling to order drinks. People kept randomly asking me if I was okay throughout the night. Legit thought I was dying on the way home. My uber driver offered me water and gum + kept rolling down the window because of how strongly I smelled like alcohol. Apparently I was also rude to some foids for no reason. I don't remember how I got to my bed, but I woke up with a fever and really bad headache. This never happened to me before. I need a lobotomy tbh. This was the one thing I looked forward to every month and I can't even enjoy it anymore
Title of thread doesn't match with text tbh.
Social circle=fakecel

Booze just reacts with my meds(given so I could cope with this world)and knocks me out. I'm missing so much TV!