Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site does not have any white (South) African men?

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
Asking again.

I think going to black Africa is the most realistic option for whitecels to get non-prostitute (= real) sex.

Opinions? Experiences? Advice to avoid being robbed/abducted?

Worth a shot before "roping"?

What I know is that black men are getting pussy in Belarus etc. that are almost 100% white. Does the reverse work? Whitecels going there?

Why not SEA? Thailand or philipines are a free ride for JBWs

1 People on here are paranoid of being doxed so they wouldn't tell you
2 No it's not worth it.

In my opinion, the prettiest African foids are Eritrean or Ethiopians.

White South Africans are rich Chads and they would mog in their own country with JBW

moving to SA as a whitecel is like moving to Nazi Germany as a Jewcel :feelskek:

Why would you ever go to South Africa as a white guy? You are asking to be torn apart. The only people still there who are white are just too poor or brave to leave.

Bro I'm swedish, I have africa outside

Bro I'm swedish, I have africa outside

I have Africa and MENA outside (and inside this building also) also, but they are only young men! No black women here.
over for them

No, there are no South Africans here, because there are no long-term incels in black Africa if you are a white man. South Africa's white population is exactly the same size as Finnish-language population in Finland, yet there are dozens of Finns here but no South Africans. I don't think I would be 30 KHHV if I lived in Africa. I want to move there.
Why not SEA? Thailand or philipines are a free ride for JBWs

Realistically I would not get a GF in Thailand, only prostitutes. Most women even on Tinder there are amateur prostitutes looking for clients. Like many have reported here. Black Africa, because it is the most realistic place to find a girlfriend.

Last edited:
Triple wrap it because AIDS is a major problem there.

Triple wrap it because AIDS is a major problem there.

What is "Triple wrap"?

I already wrote about my thinking about AIDS and it regarding this subject here. No time for finding a link. And you are an idiot that is the first person that I consider putting on ignore.

What is "Triple wrap"?

I already wrote about my thinking about AIDS and it regarding this subject here. No time for finding a link. And you are an idiot that is the first person that I consider putting on ignore.
Jfl ignore me because i dont follow your entire post history. You would be doing me a favor, youre a major faggot

If you are white then you should probably SEAmaxx instead. Maybe even EEmaxx.

Jfl ignore me because i dont follow your entire post history. You would be doing me a favor, youre a major faggot

You did not answer direct question.

That is not the reason for me considering ignoring. It was your shocking lack of basic facts and rather than finding out how things are, you just state that you think there are more girls than boys. Only a total moron would say something like you said in the other thread.

I would like to be a homosexual, it would be much, much easier to get sex, relationships and intimacy, but I am 100 % heterosexual.
If you are white then you should probably SEAmaxx instead. Maybe even EEmaxx.

I have evaluated that black Africa is easiest, then SEA. EE is not even next. South America would be easier than EE.

Last edited: