Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site is poison to the mind

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I've gone down a deeper hole just by reading the shit on here.

Coming here frequently is the biggest reason.

this is why i avoid certain threads, if you have any hope at all left you should do shit @hopecels

The more knowledge you get about how the world actualy works, the crazier you get. That's why even if someone sees aliens for real, he will go shit crazy and no one will believe him... which may already be the case.

it might be hard if you spend long hours on here, but don't take everything you read seriously. if its bullshit, just lol and forget about it

uglylifematters said:
it might be hard if you spend long hours on here, but don't take everything you read seriously. if its bullshit, just lol and forget about it

Wrong. Idk about you, but mostly everything I say on here I'm 100% serious. I assumed everyone else here was too, until now. Didn't know this site was some joke? Where is the real incel site then? I'm not looking to become a comedian since the rest of you are apparently.

CopeWithTheRope said:
Wrong. Idk about you, but mostly everything I say on here I'm 100% serious. I assumed everyone else here was too, until now. Didn't know this site was some joke? Where is the real incel site then? I'm not looking to become a comedian since the rest of you are apparently.

I didn't mean don't take the blackpills and whatnot serious I meant the stuff about fucking female horses, fucking dogs, that kind of stuff.

uglylifematters said:
I didn't mean don't take the blackpills and whatnot serious I meant the stuff about fucking female horses, fucking dogs, that kind of stuff.

Lolol. I've yet to see that shit, I must look harder. Pretty funny actually.

I just come here when I'm feeling profoundly depressed and want to reaffirm what I already know-- that's why my post count is so low. To be in the 1000s in post is fucking absolutely degenerate tho.

Depends on where you're at, it can be harmful and it can be cathartic. It can bring you down but it can also be the relief of truth setting you free.

once you realize its over nothing matters tbh

This site and the incel community in general actually makes me happy. Makes me feel like I actually belong somewhere.

It's nice to know you're not alone. Black humor is grade A cope, and I mean that in a positive way. Coping is good.

But some people on here have a crab mentality; it might be best for people who have a chance to not come here often or leave entirely.

a community is what makes the forum what it is. unfortunately, a big chunk of our community likes to drag others down with them.

the bragging and "reminder" threads are the worst.

You have a ridiculous amount of posts. This site is fine if you're a mature and use it in moderation. Also dont take everything you read here as true, and dont be afarid to go against the grain or play devil's advocate.

When left to its own devices the mind naturally gravitates to bluepill thinking. You need to reinforce the blackpill every so often to kill all hope inside you.

The blackpill is reality do not blame this site, it is society that is poisonous to incel males.

The true blackpill came when I started seeing ideas on this site appearing in realtiy. The truth is more savage and brutal than the worst exaggeration.

KV3 said:
You have a ridiculous amount of posts. This site is fine if you're a mature and use it in moderation. Also dont take everything you read here as true, and dont be afarid to go against the grain or play devil's advocate.

Is that LoGH? Patrician taste in Anime friend.

it is, everything is so depressing

/pol/cel said:
The true blackpill came when I started seeing ideas on this site appearing in realiy. The truth is more savage and brutal than the worst exaggeration.

Is that LoGH? Patrician taste in Anime friend.

No its mobile suit zeta gundam. Gundam transcends patrician level.