Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This site is too fucking addictive jesus

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
Ive regularly browsed multiple subreddits daily for over 5 years consistently but this site is just so much better that i dont check reddit as much despite the subs being unrelated to incel stuff. When i type in the searchbar my default now is "in" instead of "red"

this site is a normie-free Facebook equivalent

The mods not being commies helps aswell. Most forums, hell even 4chan, the mods/jannies are hella corrupt. Ban for no reason/etc. I've said things on here that easily would have gotten me banned elsewhere, but the worst I ever got here was a warning for selfposting outside of the ratings megathread when that was around, which is fair enough since I didn't know that wasn't allowed.

I like it because 99% of people in my daily life straight up deny reality. I mean so do some people here, but a at least there is some debate.

It really is addictive. I am a member on other forums where I have between 50-150 posts despite being a member for several years and I have only been a member in here for a few months and have over 1000 posts.

>Ignoring that knajid is a femboy.
>Ignoring how extremely bluepilled serge is.
View attachment 30021
View attachment 30023
You don't always choose to be femboy :feelsbadman: and being femboy can still screw you over in the straight game depending on where you live.
As for serge, okay yeah the first image is somewhat Low IQ, and saying "who cares" if someone wasn't really an Incel probably isn't good optics, but it's true that "Fakecel" persecution can be Low IQ witch hunt. Sexual markets differ. Someone who might be volcel where you live, might be Incel where I live. It's all contextual, there isn't this magic truecel. Incel simply means, involuntarily celibate, you have to be a straight male, actively looking for sex/a life parter, etc. You might not find one because of where you live, because you're ugly, a mental condition, etc.

You don't always choose to be femboy :feelsbadman: and being femboy can still screw you over in the straight game depending on where you live.
As for serge, okay yeah the first image is somewhat Low IQ, and saying "who cares" if someone wasn't really an Incel probably isn't good optics, but it's true that "Fakecel" persecution can be Low IQ witch hunt. Sexual markets differ. Someone who might be volcel where you live, might be Incel where I live. It's all contextual, there isn't this magic truecel. Incel simply means, involuntarily celibate, you have to be a straight male, actively looking for sex/a life parter, etc. You might not find one because of where you live, because you're ugly, a mental condition, etc.
high iq post to a low-iq shitpost tbh

>Ignoring that knajid is a femboy.
Jesus fucking Christ, he's so cute
my pp turns giant every time I see his pic
too bad foids are too addicted to muh masculinity, I genuinely want his genes to spread