This site should be called volcels.co

Carrot

Carrot

Recruit
-
I get the sense that a lot of people here have barely tried and have allowed themselves to give up before they’ve even lost because it’s easier to admit defeat than to try in the first place. I can’t respect anyone who calls themselves an incel but hasn’t even approached.

Every time I see a thread that’s like “ I wouldn’t even know what to do with a girlfriend” or “I don’t think I could handle a relationship”, that’s telling me that youre happier to not even try approaching and don’t even want a girlfriend which is honestly pussy volcel behaviour
Why keep yourself from ever experiencing sex, you are literally cucking yourself, I'd argue this mindset is more cucked than men that let other men fuck their wives, who the fuck does this to themselves JFL
Edit: I’m not telling people to approach but you cannot definitively call yourself an incel if you’ve never been rejected. This post is targeted to those who seem unwilling or even scared to get in a relationships or even try.

Last edited:
Nothingness

Nothingness

Overlord
-
Go home IT faggot

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
Get a haircut and approach bro

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

A U T I S M
-
You just hit a nerve. You're about to get a lot of angry spergy responses.

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

multiracial virgin
-
I will not approach, thanks for trying.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-
Just approach random women on the street bro. Just ignore all 30% of males that are rotting, they are all spergy volcels too.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

Recruit
-
Just approach random women on the street bro. Just ignore all 30% of males that are rotting, they are all spergy volcels too.
He didn't say to approach them on the street.

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
-
I get the sense that a lot of people here have barely tried and have allowed themselves to give up before they’ve even lost because it’s easier to admit defeat than to try in the first place. I can’t respect anyone who calls themselves an incel but hasn’t even approached.

Every time I see a thread that’s like “ I wouldn’t even know what to do with a girlfriend” or “I don’t think I could handle a relationship”, that’s telling me that youre happier to not even try approaching and don’t even want a girlfriend which is honestly pussy volcel behaviour
If you had any value in foids’ eyes you would instantly be approached by them.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
You just hit a nerve. You're about to get a lot of angry spergy responses.
I remember you made a thread about approaching a girl and then posted that you chickened out :feelshaha:

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
I can’t respect anyone who calls themselves an incel but hasn’t even approached.
But why would you approach and set yourself up for humiliation? These things need to happen spontaneously.

JFL at people who think cold approaching works for sub8 men.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

A U T I S M
-
I remember you made a thread about approaching a girl and then posted that you chickened out :feelshaha:
After approaching 20+ times in different ways.
Get your facts straight.

PollockCel

PollockCel

Please do not gaslight me
-
I did some aproaches, going to clubs is depressing. I wont betabuxx just so i can cuck for a landwhale or a deformed beast if that is a volcel, i guess i am one

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

Recruit
-
@Uggo Mongo Can you give us some details on your physical appearance?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

A U T I S M
-
What was your opener? "Hello, you look sympathetic"?
People like you will unironically say shit like that and then unironically follow up saying you don't believe in mentalcels.

Sorry to break it to you dude, but I'd you can't even grow the balls to test out and ask a couple foids, normally, you're a fucking mentalcel worse than I am.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
if you've gotten a job, moved out, lost weight, got rid of obvious defects like bad teeth, bad haircut, bad clothes. gotten hobbies. gone outside and at small functions.

and you still have nothing and no single women to naturally start something with... then you've already done like 99% of what you're supposed to do.

the remaining 1% is to humiliate yourself in ridiculous gambles where you hope that strange women walking on the street or working in shops are somehow both simultaneously single and interested in you. and other stupid shit.

But why would you approach and set yourself up for humiliation? These things need to happen spontaneously.

JFL at people who think cold approaching works for sub8 men.
this

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
He didn't say to approach them on the street.
Where else? Tinder and online dating is filled with chad chasing whores, and doing it at work or school will get you terminated.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

Recruit
-
So you don't want to say how tall you are, and you also don't want to say that you're possibly a fatcel? Hmm. Sounds like an undercover volcel to me.

Where else? Tinder and online dating is filled with chad chasing whores, and doing it at work or school will get you terminated.
Bars, clubs.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
I have a CT scan on a disk that is literally medical documentation of how ugly I am... That means online dating is an automatic fail. Approaching in real life? That's how the cops get called or you get surrounded by angry chads and white knight cucks... OP works for CuckTears and he's trying to get incels to approach in public so they get arrested, beaten, or killed.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
So you don't want to say how tall you are, and you also don't want to say that you're possibly a fatcel? Hmm. Sounds like an undercover volcel to me.
I'm a slim trim 217 lbs, I worked hard for this body.

I was 165 lbs at 6 foot until I turned 27 and started eating fast food everyday. If you aren't depressed enough to let yourself go then you are fakecel. :chad::banhammer:

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-

Bars, clubs.
Here's my pic. Am i volcel?

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

Recruit
-
I'm a slim trim 217 lbs, I worked hard for this body.
So you have ogremaxxed but you're still waiting for girls to come to you themselves. Yeah, volcel.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
No, this place is full of mainstream incels. Supreme volcels are not here.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
People like you will unironically say shit like that and then unironically follow up saying you don't believe in mentalcels.

Sorry to break it to you dude, but I'd you can't even grow the balls to test out and ask a couple foids, normally, you're a fucking mentalcel worse than I am.
Just walk up to them bro, hit them with a funny opener bro

get_even

get_even

Recruit
-
NGL i agree with this. See so many kids saying they are about to go to college and calling themselves incel. Unless you've tried and failed 50 times and are atleast 24 years old, volcel in my book.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
This site should be called Go ER.co

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
So you have ogremaxxed but you're still waiting for girls to come to you themselves. Yeah, volcel.
After 27 years old and I no longer leave the lair unless I have to, yeah I expect them to beat down my door every time I put on the axe body spray but it strangely hasn't happened yet, that's exactly what I'm doing :feelstastyman:. How old are you?

Nothingness

Nothingness

Overlord
-
Great @Blk
You can’t call yourself an incel if u haven’t even asked anyone out
Nope. She likes only good looking. Im ugly so fuck you . so shove your advices into your ass and prepare your ass for nightmare when all those guys are bkackpilled.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
btw you should ropemaxx

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
BTW my very first post here I detailed how when I was working at a factory these two foids started mocking Jesus Christ because I was wearing a historical mjollnir disguised as a Christian cross. They started doing Jesus Christ pose and pretending to be crucified thinking they were offending me. I should have approached them and hit them with a "hello, you look sympathetic" :feelshaha:

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Fully Upgraded
-
if you've gotten a job, moved out, lost weight, got rid of obvious defects like bad teeth, bad haircut, bad clothes. gotten hobbies. gone outside and at small functions.
This. If you didn't get a girlfriend following a normal course of life, then it's over for you.

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
over for volcels

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

A U T I S M
-
Just walk up to them bro, hit them with a funny opener bro
And the volcels reveal themselves.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
I agree with OP.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
ddwa.JPG

it doesnt matter if you look like a 5'2 balding indian janitor just approach bro! if you dont approach youre automatically a volcel

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
where do you guys approach? I assume you are still in school or you wouldn't act like there's plenty of opportunities for approaching someone.
I'm 42, and there is NOT plenty of opportunities for me.
But in a sense I do try to recreate that high school feeling.
I go to training courses, classes etc, several a year. I basically try to put myself in situations where foids can't just ignore me and escape.
Results may vary, and if that worked like a charm I wouldn't be here would I? I can't even say it was pointless though.
I even sometimes tried the street at some specific times of the day, but I never managed to actually approach.
I tried internet dating on several sites, including swinger sites. Man that's hard!

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
I'm 42, and there is NOT plenty of opportunities for me.
But in a sense I do try to recreate that high school feeling.
I go to training courses, classes etc, several a year. I basically try to put myself in situations where foids can't just ignore me and escape.
Results may vary, and if that worked like a charm I wouldn't be here would I? I can't even say it was pointless though.
I even sometimes tried the street at some specific times of the day, but I never managed to actually approach.
I tried internet dating on several sites, including swinger sites. Man that's hard!
No idea you were that old, respect for hanging in there. I try to get some kind of connection going through my hobbies also, exchanging numbers with people and so on but it never leads anywhere, usually end up ghosted, seems like total shit and just marginally better than giving up. Should not have let the school years pass.

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

IQ: 160
-

TheReaper

TheReaper

Metalcel
-
for normies sex simply happens, and if it doesn't happen for you it means that it's over,
and anyway one can simply interact with women even on a formal level and value their reactions.
I don't need to "ask them out" to undestrand that they find me repulsive beacuse it is displayed by a lot of little signs

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Out of the womb and into the Void
-
i wouldnt know what to do with a foid , cause my dick is so fucking small that she would laugh in my face .
over for volcels
tbh
You can’t call yourself an incel if u haven’t even asked anyone out
youre right tho . For me personally , im just deathly afraid of the sexual part .

Last edited:
zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
cucks.co is the other way

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Luminary
-
JoinedSep 5, 2019Messages17

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
this site is fully of normies who are mad they aren't Chad tbh. The amount of legit incels is probably like 15% or 20% with the rest being either low tier normie or LARPers

Legato

Legato

Nihilistic Trash
-
This the shittiest thread I've have read in my short time here. Complete garbage op, and a terrible view and opinion to have.