Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This site should be called volcels.co

Carrot

Carrot

Greycel
I get the sense that a lot of people here have barely tried and have allowed themselves to give up before they’ve even lost because it’s easier to admit defeat than to try in the first place. I can’t respect anyone who calls themselves an incel but hasn’t even approached.

Every time I see a thread that’s like “ I wouldn’t even know what to do with a girlfriend” or “I don’t think I could handle a relationship”, that’s telling me that youre happier to not even try approaching and don’t even want a girlfriend which is honestly pussy volcel behaviour
Why keep yourself from ever experiencing sex, you are literally cucking yourself, I'd argue this mindset is more cucked than men that let other men fuck their wives, who the fuck does this to themselves JFL

Edit: I’m not telling people to approach but you cannot definitively call yourself an incel if you’ve never been rejected. This post is targeted to those who seem unwilling or even scared to get in a relationships or even try.

Last edited:
Go home IT faggot

I will not approach, thanks for trying.

Just approach random women on the street bro. Just ignore all 30% of males that are rotting, they are all spergy volcels too.

Just approach random women on the street bro. Just ignore all 30% of males that are rotting, they are all spergy volcels too.
He didn't say to approach them on the street.

I get the sense that a lot of people here have barely tried and have allowed themselves to give up before they’ve even lost because it’s easier to admit defeat than to try in the first place. I can’t respect anyone who calls themselves an incel but hasn’t even approached.

Every time I see a thread that’s like “ I wouldn’t even know what to do with a girlfriend” or “I don’t think I could handle a relationship”, that’s telling me that youre happier to not even try approaching and don’t even want a girlfriend which is honestly pussy volcel behaviour
If you had any value in foids’ eyes you would instantly be approached by them.

I can’t respect anyone who calls themselves an incel but hasn’t even approached.

But why would you approach and set yourself up for humiliation? These things need to happen spontaneously.

JFL at people who think cold approaching works for sub8 men.

I did some aproaches, going to clubs is depressing. I wont betabuxx just so i can cuck for a landwhale or a deformed beast if that is a volcel, i guess i am one

@Uggo Mongo Can you give us some details on your physical appearance?

Get a haircut and approach bro

wO5q26M.jpg

brutal hairpill

if you've gotten a job, moved out, lost weight, got rid of obvious defects like bad teeth, bad haircut, bad clothes. gotten hobbies. gone outside and at small functions.

and you still have nothing and no single women to naturally start something with... then you've already done like 99% of what you're supposed to do.

the remaining 1% is to humiliate yourself in ridiculous gambles where you hope that strange women walking on the street or working in shops are somehow both simultaneously single and interested in you. and other stupid shit.

But why would you approach and set yourself up for humiliation? These things need to happen spontaneously.

JFL at people who think cold approaching works for sub8 men.
this

He didn't say to approach them on the street.
Where else? Tinder and online dating is filled with chad chasing whores, and doing it at work or school will get you terminated.

So you don't want to say how tall you are, and you also don't want to say that you're possibly a fatcel? Hmm. Sounds like an undercover volcel to me.

Where else? Tinder and online dating is filled with chad chasing whores, and doing it at work or school will get you terminated.

Bars, clubs.

I have a CT scan on a disk that is literally medical documentation of how ugly I am... That means online dating is an automatic fail. Approaching in real life? That's how the cops get called or you get surrounded by angry chads and white knight cucks... OP works for CuckTears and he's trying to get incels to approach in public so they get arrested, beaten, or killed.

So you don't want to say how tall you are, and you also don't want to say that you're possibly a fatcel? Hmm. Sounds like an undercover volcel to me.

Bars, clubs.
Here's my pic. Am i volcel?

images

No, this place is full of mainstream incels. Supreme volcels are not here.

NGL i agree with this. See so many kids saying they are about to go to college and calling themselves incel. Unless you've tried and failed 50 times and are atleast 24 years old, volcel in my book.

This site should be called Go ER.co

Great @Blk
You can’t call yourself an incel if u haven’t even asked anyone out

Nope. She likes only good looking. Im ugly so fuck you . so shove your advices into your ass and prepare your ass for nightmare when all those guys are bkackpilled.

btw you should ropemaxx

if you've gotten a job, moved out, lost weight, got rid of obvious defects like bad teeth, bad haircut, bad clothes. gotten hobbies. gone outside and at small functions.

This. If you didn't get a girlfriend following a normal course of life, then it's over for you.

over for volcels

I agree with OP.

Ddwa

it doesnt matter if you look like a 5'2 balding indian janitor just approach bro! if you dont approach youre automatically a volcel

Did u ask a girl out? :feelstrash:

where do you guys approach? I assume you are still in school or you wouldn't act like there's plenty of opportunities for approaching someone.
I'm 42, and there is NOT plenty of opportunities for me.
But in a sense I do try to recreate that high school feeling.
I go to training courses, classes etc, several a year. I basically try to put myself in situations where foids can't just ignore me and escape.
Results may vary, and if that worked like a charm I wouldn't be here would I? I can't even say it was pointless though.
I even sometimes tried the street at some specific times of the day, but I never managed to actually approach.
I tried internet dating on several sites, including swinger sites. Man that's hard!

I'm 42, and there is NOT plenty of opportunities for me.
But in a sense I do try to recreate that high school feeling.
I go to training courses, classes etc, several a year. I basically try to put myself in situations where foids can't just ignore me and escape.
Results may vary, and if that worked like a charm I wouldn't be here would I? I can't even say it was pointless though.
I even sometimes tried the street at some specific times of the day, but I never managed to actually approach.
I tried internet dating on several sites, including swinger sites. Man that's hard!
No idea you were that old, respect for hanging in there. I try to get some kind of connection going through my hobbies also, exchanging numbers with people and so on but it never leads anywhere, usually end up ghosted, seems like total shit and just marginally better than giving up. Should not have let the school years pass.

for normies sex simply happens, and if it doesn't happen for you it means that it's over,
and anyway one can simply interact with women even on a formal level and value their reactions.
I don't need to "ask them out" to undestrand that they find me repulsive beacuse it is displayed by a lot of little signs

i wouldnt know what to do with a foid , cause my dick is so fucking small that she would laugh in my face .
over for volcels
tbh
You can’t call yourself an incel if u haven’t even asked anyone out
youre right tho . For me personally , im just deathly afraid of the sexual part .

Last edited:
cucks.co is the other way

this site is fully of normies who are mad they aren't Chad tbh. The amount of legit incels is probably like 15% or 20% with the rest being either low tier normie or LARPers

This the shittiest thread I've have read in my short time here. Complete garbage op, and a terrible view and opinion to have.

Approach them with a 12 gauge (in Minecraft)

Fuck approaching, like ask them out in the street or at their work, would any right minded person do such a thing, as for bars and clubs I don't have any friends so I cant do it there