Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This SNL Video Explains Foid Sexuality in a Nutshell

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
These guys were blackpilled even back in the 90's.

Jfl, that's Tom Brady, giga mogger

Good video. Based and Blackpilled. Would never be shown on TV in 2019 because it tells the truth.

Incel tears would never touch this. According to their logic every single person who was part of that video, writers, producers, actors, etc, all of them must be incels for making such a video, because its not true, muh indian janitor etc etc

It's not called "being blackpilled." Everybody already knows this stuff, they just don't call it "the blackpill" and they don't believe in the same solutions as we do. If you think "Women are more attracted to attractive men" is some physics breakthrough we cracked, you're delusional.

Good video. Based and Blackpilled. Would never be shown on TV in 2019 because it tells the truth.

Incel tears would never touch this. According to their logic every single person who was part of that video, writers, producers, actors, etc, all of them must be incels for making such a video, because its not true, muh indian janitor etc etc
They removed it from CuckTube years ago. Truth bomb was too brutal for those faggots.

They removed it from CuckTube years ago. Truth bomb was too brutal for those faggots.

I was gonna say that Brady video almost is impossible to find. It never lasts if its uploaded either.

This is good. I hate how comedy has gone downhill recently.
It's not called "being blackpilled." Everybody already knows this stuff, they just don't call it "the blackpill" and they don't believe in the same solutions as we do. If you think "Women are more attracted to attractive men" is some physics breakthrough we cracked, you're delusional.
I agree with you TBH; however, the extent to which foids can fuck males above them in looks is insane nowadays. You are right though it's pretty common knowledge that foids like attractive men, but some cucks are still in denial about how crazy foid hypergamy/entitlement is.

Last edited:
This is good. I hate how comedy has gone downhill recently.
The Millennials would never allow a video this brutally honest to exist today. There is a concerted effort among them to shroud the truth, unless it happens to support their leftist narrative.

Again the truth is passed off as comedy, the average people in society will laugh at this tragic truth.

Again the truth is passed off as comedy, the average people in society will laugh at this tragic truth.
I was honestly enraged the first time I watched this video. I don't think there's anything funny about it, just painful truth.

Being honest and not pretending everything is just fine is being blackpilled in 2019.

I was honestly enraged the first time I watched this video. I don't think there's anything funny about it, just painful truth.
Same here it´s mogging everyone who isn´t top tier male and showing how much power women have

damn that was truth in video format.

What year was this? Mid 2000s? Cucks at nbc would never show that today

Jfl, that's Tom Brady, giga mogger
He was born in 1977 and apparently hosted in 2005 when he was 28 years old:

These guys were blackpilled even back in the 90's.

So no, it was not the 90s, it was the 00s.

Would never be shown on TV in 2019 because it tells the truth.
A mere 14 years ago.

He was born in 1977 and apparently hosted in 2005 when he was 28 years old:

So no, it was not the 90s, it was the 00s.

A mere 14 years ago.
I stand corrected. I was under the impression that this episode aired in the late-90's. Still, 2005 is culturally very different from today, especially demographically. Most Millennials back then weren't yet old enough to wield political and cultural power as the world was still dominated by earlier generations.

Snl is gay as fuck

Watch the vid. You may change your mind.
Video is correct ive seen it before. But most of the actors on snl now are all commie fucks. It wasn't that bad back in the day

It's not that. It's whether or not you are worthy of approaching a foid without criminal consequences. Of course foids desire attractive males.
I was gonna say that Brady video almost is impossible to find. It never lasts if its uploaded either.
They also removed the Andrea Kremer interview with Brady

Last edited: