Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This society treats us as asexual beings

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Saudi society expects us to finish college at whatever age get married then fuck as if before college we are asexual beings and nobody wants to fornicate. Fucking morons i swear. If you want an islamic society at least give us wives at 15 or 16.

Sex for me not for thee sweaty. Work on your personality and one day you can betabuxx.

That's, honestly speaking, the worse thing about a modern society somewhat religious.
But only ugly males are the chaste ones, and they keep talking about the old times.

Sex for me not for thee sweaty. Work on your personality and one day you can betabuxx.
even that option is only reserved for low tier normies and up. Truecels got no place in society at all

That's, honestly speaking, the worse thing about a modern society somewhat religious.
But only ugly males are the chaste ones, and they keep talking about the old times.
It is retarded. Instead of talking about women rights and opening shops during salah. Force everyone to pray and deliver jb brides. The westerners will envy us

saudi is a soft western approved version of sharia

over for fakeshariacels

Its over for all types of society at this point, they only consider men disposable worker drones.

islamic society
Oh you mean rich chad get's a harem of prime virgin foids here on earth, and for ugly incel 72 virgins up in the sky, if he dies a hERo ? :lul::feelsree:

Islam is a fucking joke ngl. Society without monogamy is hell for sub8 men, no matter how :redpill:based:redpill: it seems to be.

Oh you mean rich chad get's a harem of prime virgin foids here on earth, and for ugly incel 72 virgins up in the sky, if he dies a hERo ? :lul::feelsree:

Islam is a fucking joke ngl. Society without monogamy is hell for sub8 men, no matter how :redpill:based:redpill: it seems to be.
Saudi went down the drain. Before it was more based

i want to breed and fuck brown thicc saudi females with my white levant cock

elab please, seriously
Like during prayer time you close the shops because everyone is out to pray but nowadays no one prays and just wait it out and they want to stop this law. You burn the houses of those who dont pray even

Like during prayer time you close the shops because everyone is out to pray but nowadays no one prays and just wait it out and they want to stop this law. You burn the houses of those who dont pray even
aaaalright... :feelsseriously:

Now explain how does that help low status, ugly men secure a female partner to reproduce with.
For real, the example you chose means nothing except that saudi's were a bunch of fanatic religious zealots.

اوك.
بالمناسبة، شو رح تعمل لتهرب من الانسل-دوم؟ زواج عرفي؟
انا احس يمديني اتزوج بس ودي اشهد قبل الزواج. احس انا فاشل لو ما سويته

باعمل عملية تجمية وهالاشياء

وانت شبتسوب؟
aaaalright... :feelsseriously:

Now explain how does that help low status, ugly men secure a female partner to reproduce with.
For real, the example you chose means nothing except that saudi's were a bunch of fanatic religious zealots.

Oh right, you dont allow the sexes to mingle but that has become obsolete with the advent of social media but it was effective before. There used to be early marriages but due to saudis’ love of education they pushed up the age brackets. All in all, it was better for all but these jewish technology and tactics are subduing us

subhuman dont deserve to be treated like human in their eyes

Saudi society expects us to finish college at whatever age get married then fuck as if before college we are asexual beings and nobody wants to fornicate. Fucking morons i swear. If you want an islamic society at least give us wives at 15 or 16.
You could probably marry at 15 if you can pay the dowry...
but you cant possibly expect a father to marry his daugther to a man with no money, especially considering a non-virgin women is considered leftovers in muslim countries.

So the father has to make sure the men he marry his daughter to is of quality, because in case the 1st marriage fails, only low quality men will want to take his non virgin daughter now.

Since you mention it I have the asexual flag pinned to my wall

You could probably marry at 15 if you can pay the dowry...
but you cant possibly expect a father to marry his daugther to a man with no money, especially considering a non-virgin women is considered leftovers in muslim countries.

So the father has to make sure the men he marry his daughter to is of quality, because in case the 1st marriage fails, only low quality men will want to take his non virgin daughter now.
Make it impossible for foids to divorce. Thinking she can get chad. Fucl her

Make it impossible for foids to divorce. Thinking she can get chad. Fucl her
My point is, you CAN marry when youre 15, if you / your father have the dowry..
It aint make sense for the father to just marry his daughter off to some jobless 15yo men, knowing that there, if the 1st marriage fails, itd be much harder for her to get another husband. If I have a daighter there, itd make more sense to marry her to some rich old men, than a jobless 15 year old just cause he think he deserve a bride.

I once read in somali / sudan (cant remember, was some african country where poligamy is the norm), men are normally married at 30, women at 13, cause the father would get cows as dowry for marrying off his daughter, so its most profitable to marry off the daughter as young as possible, and marry the sons late, jfl.

It cost cows to marry off his sons, so if he marry them late, he gets a more years to profit from the cows milk, before he give them off to the father of his sons bride to be. Men marrying late is probably the norm all over the world, they all just cope with prostitution in the meanwhile idk.
And as a result of this a lot of men there get killed trying to steal cows, jfl.

My whole family treats me like I’m asexual

i was i was an asexual being

My point is, you CAN marry when youre 15, if you / your father have the dowry..
It aint make sense for the father to just marry his daughter off to some jobless 15yo men, knowing that there, if the 1st marriage fails, itd be much harder for her to get another husband. If I have a daighter there, itd make more sense to marry her to some rich old men, than a jobless 15 year old just cause he think he deserve a bride.

I once read in somali / sudan (cant remember, was some african country where poligamy is the norm), men are normally married at 30, women at 13, cause the father would get cows as dowry for marrying off his daughter, so its most profitable to marry off the daughter as young as possible, and marry the sons late, jfl.

It cost cows to marry off his sons, so if he marry them late, he gets a more years to profit from the cows milk, before he give them off to the father of his sons bride to be. Men marrying late is probably the norm all over the world, they all just cope with prostitution in the meanwhile idk.
And as a result of this a lot of men there get killed trying to steal cows, jfl.
Well then you are the problem. We distribute the foids and every man will work hard for his wife regardless. Trying to encourage degeneracy only because baba doesnt want to his foid to divorce him for chad. She will atay with him till she eats shit

It's over for many men

I feel society treats people with visible disabilities as asexuals. Everyone says that their lives matter but in reality no one wants them and they either settle for some bottom of the barrel roastie or die alone.