Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This song sums up how the average foid thinks about sub-6'2"-men in 2018

morgenthau

morgenthau

Ugly✔ Short✔ Unintelligent✔ ADHD✔
Short People by Randy Newman

Just heard this song on the radio here in Germany.
Newman says that this song was supposed to be satirical btw..

"Short people got no reason to live" :feelsrope:

It's a satire

Newman is short

Hidden black pill gem.

It’s over for 6’0cels and 6’1cels. The standard has increased.

It’s over for 6’0cels and 6’1cels. The standard has increased.
It really has. Here in Germany anything under 1,90 m (how much is that in feet/inch?) is considered as short now.

It really has. Here in Germany anything under 1,90 m (how much is that in feet/inch?) is considered as short now.

That’s closer to 6’3 than 6’2.

I’m 180cm, which is alright but I’d need at least 10cm more if I wanted to make up for a sub-5 face.

Randy Newman said he wrote it from the perspective of a “lunatic”, now it’s a commonplace thought among both males and females.

Randy Newman said he wrote it from the perspective of a “lunatic”, now it’s a commonplace thought among both males and females.

Newman himself "only" is about 6 ft / 1,83 m (source: Google).

Just be 8'11" tall with a putitiary GH problem like the tallest human on record robert wadlow theory

Satire is excuse to evade responsibility and backlash. Just remember whenever you are in trouble for something you said, just say it was intended as satire.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back