Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "This sub has saved my life" - cucktears post

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Cuck being a cuck, go figure.

17 lmao.

hes just some random normie.

This dude's my age, if I knew him irl I'd blackpill the shit out of him.

Real life will catch up to him eventually.

He will continue not getting laid well into college and will either become a cuck beta orbiter (aka incel in denial) or an incel.

I feel so happy for him now, if he ever gets into a relationship it can be a poly one

Not gonna read but it's most likely another case of "i'm not like the other virgins"

I feel sad for such people. When i was young i was pretty bluepilled with occasionally a small dose of blackpill truth that i just didn't want to accept. It will only get harder for such people and when they grow older and realize that the blackpill is the truth the rage and disappointment will be huge.

Look at him trying to cope. Hilarious.

Wait til he goes to college!

Another Uncletomcel.

He's only 17, he'll be blackpilled eventually. Whether it be in college where everyone but him is having sex, or when he goes clubbing where only chads are leaving with girls, or when he finally realizes he's in his early to mid twenties and has never been on a date. Don't worry, time will consume him.

They can teach you how to be social and pull vagina.

But they can't teach you how not to get raped in divorce court for 18 years.

The problem isn't actually getting women.

The problem is

1. Low quality of women to be gotten

2. High risk of divorce

3. Are the kids even yours

4. Getting thrown in jail for missing alimony

5. On a wider scale this degenerate society sucks and deserves to be set on fire.

He wasn’t even incel probably

I wonder how many people are already calling their past involvement with incel communities a "bad phase." Probably thousands by now.

He will continue not getting laid well into college and will either become a cuck beta orbiter (aka incel in denial) or an incel.

I can't imagine this kid has started getting laid/gfs either. How the fuck can you get un-blackpilled after being blackpilled? Next level cuck shit.

How the fuck can you get un-blackpilled after being blackpilled?

Yeah, good point. Getting blackpilled is a one-way street. You can never go back. Once you go blackpill, you can never go bluepill.

I wonder how many people are already calling their past involvement with incel communities a "bad phase." Probably thousands by now.
Real incels don't experience a "phase," take it from me. You're stuck for life.