Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This summer Im just going for it

U

Uncle Samson

Banned
-
A few minutes from where I live, there's a water park. It was closed last summer because of the covid. The last time I went there in 2019, it was full of Stacies and high tier Beckies plus one Asian Stacy lifeguard. If it's open this summer, I'm just going to go there and cold approach. I have nothing to lose but my chains.

I've been meditating and doing my visualizations. Now all I have to do is wait. Wish me luck, boyos.

That's Actually not a bad place to cold approach, specially if you strike up a conversation in the floating river
Good luck

That's Actually not a bad place to cold approach, specially if you strike up a conversation in the floating river
Good luck
I only wish I could have one of you there to be my inspiration. I hope that Asian lifeguard only dates Asian guys and doesn't like white guys

Are you implying that Ill end up in jail?
Cold approaching is a really bad idea nowadays. Maybe you won't end up in jail but you'll become known as the creepy guy that bothers women and whatever social status or career prospects you have will become severely limited.

Cold approaching is a really bad idea nowadays. Maybe you won't end up in jail but you'll become known as the creepy guy that bothers women and whatever social status or career prospects you have will become severely limited.
Im a random guy at a waterpark in a major metropolitan area. It's not like I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone.

Im a random guy at a waterpark in a major metropolitan area. It's not like I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone.
Cold approaching has really bad results and it gets you known real quick as a creep even if you are in a major metropolitan area. Word just gets around tbh you aren't as anonymous as you may think.

If you want better results then you have to do what normies do. What they do is try to get into social circles and do warm approaches where you get to know the girls a bit first but don't become confined to beta orbiter status. This is an incel forum so obviously no one here can tell you how to do this successfully. Game is kind of dead anyway ngl it's all about dating apps and showing you have options.

Cold approaching has really bad results and it gets you known real quick as a creep even if you are in a major metropolitan area. Word just gets around tbh you aren't as anonymous as you may think.

If you want better results then you have to do what normies do. What they do is try to get into social circles and do warm approaches where you get to know the girls a bit first but don't become confined to beta orbiter status. This is an incel forum so obviously no one here can tell you how to do this successfully. Game is kind of dead anyway ngl it's all about dating apps and showing you have options.
Im not doing pua. Just going to make conversation and see what happens. I don't think pua tactics work

Don't.
You'll just get one step closer to the rope

In my humble opinion and experience, cold approach (at least USED TO) > warm approach if you're like 4-5/10, maybe even slightly below a 4.

If you're slightly below average to average, numbers game is your best strategy. The vast majority of foids won't be up for it, no matter what you do. Warm approach is frequently a waste of time, no use investing lots of time into a specific foid, or even a limited group of specific foids when you already know 99% of foids won't be up for it with you. Your chances are very low, best to keep rotating nonstop till you find someone who accepts you.

In my PUA approaching days, I saw a lot of normies to even low tier normie tier kissing drunk ugly/fat girls (<<< this is what you can expect as a normal or below guy approaching). They mostly got dispatched real quickly after kissing a bit though. Pretty meh, I know, but hey, isn't kissing a girl already a big deal around these parts?

Needless to say, cold approaching is not as easy (Tinder age, covid) or acceptable (culture became even more feministic) anymore. These things I saw happened between 2011 and 2018.

Im not doing pua. Just going to make conversation and see what happens. I don't think pua tactics work
warm approaches is a pua term but it describes what a lot of normies do. Making conversation without getting to know the foid first is what is considered a warm approach imo so that's how I described it when saying what normies usually do.

In my humble opinion and experience, cold approach (at least USED TO) > warm approach if you're like 4-5/10, maybe even slightly below a 4.

If you're slightly below average to average, numbers game is your best strategy. The vast majority of foids won't be up for it, no matter what you do. Warm approach is frequently a waste of time, no use investing lots of time into a specific foid, or even a limited group of specific foids when you already know 99% of foids won't be up for it with you. Your chances are very low, best to keep rotating nonstop.

In my PUA approaching days, I saw a lot of normies to even low tier normie tier kissing drunk ugly girls (<<< this is what you can expect as a normal or below guy approaching). They mostly got dispatched real quickly after kissing a bit though. Pretty meh, but hey, isn't kissing a girl already a big deal around these parts?

Needless to say, cold approaching is not as easy (Tinder age, covid) or acceptable (culture became even more feministic) anymore. These things I saw happened between 2011 and 2018.
OKAY you have this down to science

OKAY you have this down to science
Thanks. Also, direct ALWAYS >>> indirect.

Indirect game with foids= losing everyone's time and risking lots of disappointment and emotional pain in vain. Foids lives are not like our lives, a shitton of new opportunities appear to them all the time. It's men who keep thinking about their sweetheart from 10 years ago and shit like that.

There's a lot more risk but potentially higher rewards with cold approach true but you have to be more like a 6 or 7/10 to get away with it without looking too creepy. Which isn't feasible for most guys here obviously because true 6/10 or 7/10 guys are less likey to be incels than sub 5 guys.
If you're slightly below average to average, numbers game is your best strategy. The vast majority of foids won't be up for it, no matter what you do. Warm approach is frequently a waste of time, no use investing lots of time into a specific foid, or even a limited group of specific foids when you already know 99% of foids won't be up for it with you. Your chances are very low, best to keep rotating nonstop till you find someone who accepts you.
Warm approaches do take more time and it can be trickier to navigate the zone between lover versus beta orbiter but they are more natural and less forced than cold approaches which helps some normies.
In my PUA approaching days, I saw a lot of normies to even low tier normie tier kissing drunk ugly/fat girls (<<< this is what you can expect as a normal or below guy approaching). They mostly got dispatched real quickly after kissing a bit though. Pretty meh, but hey, isn't kissing a girl already a big deal around these parts?
It's still meh. No long term making out session or sex and just a kiss is like being blueballed and BlkPillPres has brought this up before.
Yeah which is why I was telling OP that cold approaches are not a good idea nowadays.

This thread tripled in IQ. Well done, gentlemen.

I think it's OK in public places but not at work, I don't know about school now days. But yeah try it and see. Probably nothing will happen. They might be nice and strike a conversation. Maybe tell you they just want to be friends... blah, blah, blah. Then you'll know who you are and where you belong for sure.

I think it's OK in public places but not at work, I don't know about school now days. But yeah try it and see. Probably nothing will happen. They might be nice and strike a conversation. Maybe tell you they just want to be friends... blah, blah, blah. Then you'll know who you are and where you belong for sure.
I wonder if I can fraud as being rich?

Definitely not at work. There's a saying among normies about not to shit where you eat and that applies to work. A lot of relationships do start between co-workers for normies but there's a lot of workplace drama that can unfold in these relationships from what stories you hear about them.

At uni it's parties (hard to get into in the first place unless you are at a frat), block parties at beginning of semester and dance events where many normies go when they are desperate to find women. It helps to have social media like twitter or facebook so when you are social circlemaxxing you can be get invites to parties ahead of time instead of searching about.

A few minutes from where I live, there's a water park. It was closed last summer because of the covid. The last time I went there in 2019, it was full of Stacies and high tier Beckies plus one Asian Stacy lifeguard. If it's open this summer, I'm just going to go there and cold approach. I have nothing to lose but my chains.

I've been meditating and doing my visualizations. Now all I have to do is wait. Wish me luck, boyos.
Don’t get arrested

make sure your much shorter than the girls your approaching,

so she can't play the victim
if she accuses you of harrassment you acuse her of it,
if shes 6'1 and your 5'6

make sure your much shorter than the girls your approaching,

so she can't play the victim
if she accuses you of harrassment you acuse her of it,
if shes 6'1 and your 5'6
Don't women like taller men? Plus Im taller than most women

There's a lot more risk but potentially higher rewards with cold approach true but you have to be more like a 6 or 7/10 to get away with it without looking too creepy. Which isn't feasible for most guys here obviously because true 6/10 or 7/10 guys are less likey to be incels than sub 5 guys.
I disagree. If you're a 6 or a 7 you don't need cold approaching (I mean, you can do it, but you should be able to get something from online game or just being somewhat social and NT really).

Cold approaching is pretty much your only chance as a 4/10, for instance, though. You won't get shit from dating apps or from just existing game. You could do warm, but like I said, chances are you're investing a lot into one or just a handful of foids when 99% of foids simply won't be into you no matter what you do.

If a foid is not interested right away, she either will never be or she's already with someone = problems and unnecessary emotional pain. Move.

It's still meh. No long term making out session or sex and just a kiss is like being blueballed and BlkPillPres has brought this up before.
Getting actual sex as a 4/10 or below is a feat. I think we can all agree on that one.

Yeah which is why I was telling OP that cold approaches are not a good idea nowadays.
That I agree.

If you're average to below average, it's either cold approach or trying for status game. You could betabuxx, but I think we can agree this one isn't a good idea.

Last edited:
Don't women like taller men? Plus Im taller than most women
ya but they also like to tell people your a creap and ruin your life,

if shes much bigger,
its harder for her to do that.

St. Bagelcel became a hero after ranting at a bunch of women,
his social status wasn't affected

you have nothing to lose,
because shes the man in that sinario

ya but they also like to tell people your a creap and ruin your life,

if shes much bigger,
its harder for her to do that.

St. Bagelcel became a hero after ranting at a bunch of women,
his social status wasn't affected

you have nothing to lose,
because shes the man in that sinario
Yeah but who will she tell? Whoever she does is in no position to "ruin my life"? If she somehow figured out where I worked and called them they would wonder why she is calling them and hang up.

Good luck
Does cold approach even work? I am too autistic to try it. We are talking about a woman dating some rando she met on the streets. For this to work the guy's attractiveness and the girl's whore level has to be above a threshold for this to work(i assume)

I disagree. If you're a 6 or a 7 you don't need cold approaching (I mean, you can do it, but you should be able to get something from online game or just being somewhat social and NT really).
I think standards are high enough these days that 6 or 7 is the minimum you can get away with being to cold approach without coming off as creepy and desperate.
Cold approaching is pretty much your only chance as a 4/10, for instance, though. You won't get shit from dating apps or from just existing game. You could do warm, but like I said, chances are you're investing a lot into one or just a handful of foids when 99% of foids simply won't be into you no matter what you do.
The numbers game concept lost relevance a long time ago when it's now way more socially acceptable for foids to belong to harems or hooking up with multiple guys and she still considers herself to be "taken" in those situations.

Warm approaches are worth it if you are also trying to socialcirclemaxx and try to get invited to parties. If you are too aloof about these things then you'll lose your standing when trying to socialcirclemaxx. And ofc if everyone in the social circle is already paired up with someone else you'll be the third wheel and odd one out that gets kicked out of the group eventually.
If a foid is not interested right away, she either will never be or she's already with someone = problems and unnecessary emotional pain. Move.
Agreed.
Getting actual sex as a 4/10 or below is a feat. I think we can all agree on that one.
It's brutally difficult and emotionally painful yeah.
If you're average to below average, it's either cold approach or trying for status game. You could betabuxx, but I think we can agree this one isn't a good idea.
If you don't betabuxx as a low tier looking guy you aren't going to be able to have consistent sex. Your options are limited to LTRs and marriage for that.

So while status game and ONS would get you better results with way less risk of commitment it's not possible for most guys even it's more desirable over betabuxxing.

Does cold approach even work? I am too autistic to try it. We are talking about a woman dating some rando she met on the streets. For this to work the guy's attractiveness and the girl's whore level has to be above a threshold for this to work(i assume)
There's people who believe cold approach is literally the most effective way. To me it was bullshit. And you don't immediately ask her out when you approach, you just strike up a conversation about something for 20 minutes and then ask for the number.
It doesn't work

There's people who believe cold approach is literally the most effective way. To me it was bullshit. And you don't immediately ask her out when you approach, you just strike up a conversation about something for 20 minutes and then ask for the number.
It doesn't work
20 minutes? If you're still not even kissing the foid after that long, bounce the hell away. You're wasting your time. Talking about a party/event context here.

Which is something important I forgot to add: OP, your chances of succeeding in a water park are pretty much nonexisting. You have to go to an environment where approaching is acceptable; a party, social event, etc. I have never ever seen day game work, and I did lots of it, with Chadlites in the group, mind you.

Good luck to you uncle Samson. I plan on steroid maxxing and spending a lot of time at the beach.

20 minutes? If you're still not even kissing the foid after that long, bounce the hell away. You're wasting your time. Talking about a party/event context here.

Which is something important I forgot to add: OP, your chances of succeeding in a water park are pretty much nonexisting. You have to go to an environment where approaching is acceptable; a party, social event, etc. I have never ever seen day game work, and I did lots of it, with Chadlites in the group, mind you.
I've never been to a party in a club

I've never been to a party in a club
You have to know the people throwing the party to have a good chance of being invited or allowed in. That's where getting a social circle helps. Also a social media account so you are notified of upcoming events if you do succeed in getting into the social circle.

You have to know the people throwing the party to have a good chance of being invited or allowed in. That's where getting a social circle helps. Also a social media account so you are notified of upcoming events if you do succeed in getting into the social circle.
All this for pussy huh. I have never been part of a friend's group that had girls. Or that socialized in clubs/bars. So first I gotta get into those circles.

All this for pussy huh.
It used to be so much easier for normies and relationships were more steady without women having so many opportunities to cheat that it was worth it and more exciting to go through all this. This back in the 1990s and 2000s.
I have never been part of a friend's group that had girls. Or that socialized in clubs/bars. So first I gotta get into those circles.
Yeah that's one of the more difficult parts. The other is then making sure you don't show any signs of physical akwardness, clumsiness or hasty behavior else that group will ditch you. Way easier said than done to manage this.