Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This summer will be SUIFUEL for many men living in Toronto

W

Weston404

Banned
-
Roosh V thought it was terrible seven years ago when the club scene was on life support.

The club scene is currently DEAD in Toronto and is only neo-Victorian social circle. You are not allowed to even look at a Toronto Stacy without her group's and the police permission.

Toronto men would have to become a pet dog, or to re-enroll in Grade One and get molested by their feminist teacher because that is the only way for an incel to get non-p4p sex with a white feminist cunt in Toronto.

Yeah, I’ve heard about Toronto, truly Hell on Earth. Where I live is very similar but it’s amplified to a level not imaginable there, how guys aren’t rioting I’ll never understand. Oh wait, I forgot... they’re mostly :soy::soy::soy:.

thtguy ish 3 weeks ago - "Toronto is a piece shit"

本刀に村正2 months ago - "i want ISIS to bomb the living fucking shit out of this city"

BeerZerkeraidian1 year ago - "Canada is Shit pure Shit."

it must really be a terrible place

Last edited:
I heard it's absolute hell there. I wouldn't live there even if I was paid to.

Is Toronto the worst place to live as an incel? Just curious

Whats so bad about Toronto i don't get it.

Is Toronto the worst place to live as an incel? Just curious

Fucking high costs of living
Men are denied jobs and apartments in favor of women, even general labor and factory jobs. How the fuck is an employed man going to afford $1,500+ a month to rent a room in a basement of a rooming house?
Jews everywhere!
99.9% of Canadian-born women are feminist

It's not hard to become homeless in Toronto, though...
Whats so bad about Toronto i don't get it.

Last edited:
copers: but online dating is not real life

Legends say that foids in Toronto have more T than men.

Sounds like heaven compared to where I live in tbh.

Summer is suifuel in general. The only beneficial thing is the weather.

Fucking high costs of living
Men are denied jobs and apartments in favor of women, even general labor and factory jobs. How the fuck is an employed man going to afford $1,500+ a month to rent a room in a basement of a rooming house?
Jews everywhere!
99.9% of Canadian-born women are feminist

Cuckronto. I have to destroy this place.

Nuke Toronto. Its a shithole

Cuckronto. I have to destroy this place.
The Toronto Jew has a 1 billion a year funded police department to protect him and his stooges such as feminists. It's impossible to defeat them. The only way to win is to grab some popcorn, sit back, relax and watch society collapse like the Roman Empire. It might take decades, but disenfranchising men, especially Toronto men is a recipe for disaster.