Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This Thread Is For The All The Coping Incels That Believe In Nonsense Like "Karma" & "What Goes Around Comes Around" (Especially Religious Incels)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
depressing2020223.png

I already know what some of you are thinking - "Yeah, but after we die I'll go to heaven and they'll go to hell"

WRONG!

These people all go on to live "good lives", and they will be right beside you in any "heaven" you think you are going to, because they "changed later in life" (as most people who lived enjoyable lives filled with happiness do), but their change didn't change how shitty your life was, and didn't undo all trauma you faced, and ironically more likely than not that trauma is going to lead you to hell not heaven

When your God denied you good genetics, he didn't just deny you access to an enjoyable life in the physical realm, he/she/it also basically denied you access to heaven, because he knows full well what inferior genetics is likely to lead to. The thoughts it will lead you to think, the beliefs it will lead you to have, the choices it will lead you to make, etc

If there is a heaven (and you somehow make it there) a lot of you are going to be left frustrated and hating your eternity

There is no fairness even in heaven or hell, because the rules that "God" has set up for this universe are subjective and flimsy (and filled with loopholes). These rules are also very rigged in the favor of those that he gifted with good genetics

It is completely illogical on your part, to see that the physical world is unfair, but somehow think that the spiritual world would be fair (God has his favorites, stories from religious texts (bible, koran, etc) convey this fact all the time, that doesn't stop in the earthly realm)

fire thread

i should read more of your threads

As incel youre guilty of envy, youre never going to heaven

Pray that god is merciful enough to give you a bottle of lube to bring to hell

depressing2020223.png

I already know what some of you are thinking - "Yeah, but after we die I'll go to heaven and they'll go to hell"

WRONG!

These people all go on to live "good lives", and they will be right beside you in any "heaven" you think you are going to, because they "changed later in life" (as most people who lived enjoyable lives filled with happiness do), but their change didn't change how shitty your life was, and didn't undo all trauma you faced, and ironically more likely than not that trauma is going to lead you to hell not heaven

When your God denied you good genetics, he didn't just deny you access to an enjoyable life in the physical realm, he/she/it also basically denied you access to heaven, because he knows full well what inferior genetics is likely to lead to. The thoughts it will lead you to think, the beliefs it will lead you to have, the choices it will lead you to make, etc

If there is a heaven (and you somehow make it there) a lot of you are going to be left frustrated and hating your eternity

There is no fairness even in heaven or hell, because the rules that "God" has set up for this universe are subjective and flimsy (and filled with loopholes). These rules are also very rigged in the favor of those that he gifted with good genetics

It is completely illogical on your part, to see that the physical world is unfair, but somehow think that the spiritual world would be fair (God has his favorites, stories from religious texts (bible, koran, etc) convey this fact all the time, that doesn't stop in the earthly realm)
Can't believe one image was enough to make you think about this so deeply.
3NQst1K.jpeg

I remember I used to browse youtube a lot, and argue with atheists in the comment sections lol, even on forums, ironically the more I argued with them, the more I started to think of things in terms of logic, so in a sense I am thankful to the atheist community for helping me become logical

If you argue with an open mind and you are genuine about your position, then your mind can actually be changed, and you can be convinced that you are wrong

This one image as simple as it is was the nail in the coffin, I'd never forget it, it was a mind fuck for me while I was still very religious, I thought about it a lot, it really made me question religion, because the logic is indisputable

This one image shook my faith more than any other argument, because you can't deny how obviously true it is, and the problem with religion that it brings up

If not telling people about your religion, increases the amount of souls that don't get tortured for eternity, THEN SPREADING YOUR RELIGION IS A MALICIOUS ACT

As you are trying to force people to adhere to your world view with the threat of eternal torture, a threat that would not even present itself had you simply not interacted with them, its literally sadism to spread your religion at that point

If Christians actually cared about saving more souls and increasing the amount of people that made it to heaven, Christianity would be a secret society about keeping knowledge of God secret, while trying to spread religious values in the form of "morality", that way they could maximize the amount of souls saved

As its stands, its really nothing but a selfish and sadistic virtue signalling club

Scientific studies have shown bullies tend to go on to lead successful lives.

These people all go on to live "good lives", and they will be right beside you in any "heaven" you think you are going to, because they "changed later in life"
Imagine living in such a flawed system.

This is a very black and white way of looking at things tbh. There is no use in debating whether or not you want to believe in God as you have made up your mind.

But to assume that bullies go on to live great lives and the bullied are destined to be traumatized is not always true either. Eminem was bullied and he turned out to be famous.

Forgive yourself, forgive others, and do what is right. Otherwise if everyone has the mentality of (this should be mine/I know better than what I've been told) is exactly what causes the suffering in that comic. That bully probably feels the same way (There is no God/morals therefore I can just shit on everybody)

Ask the bully whether or not he believes in God and he'll likely also say no.

Complaining the world is unjust/unfair while simultaneously denying the one thing that could bring hope for a fair world is hypocritical. I don't understand why people here are against what society is trying to push as "normal" yet at the same time they reject christianity which is what society wants you to do anyways.

An athiest should look at that comic and just think "well, that's the way it is since there is no right/wrong and it's all self-preservation/survival"

Can't believe one image was enough to make you think about this so deeply.
Its the "perfect" argument wrapped up neatly into four lines, because it questions the logic of every question who claims they want to "save souls"

The most optimum way to save souls based on Gods rule set, is the hide the religion of Christianity itself, it should have been buried in history and never known to the average person, that way billions would go to heaven effortlessly, spreading the religion only puts souls at risk of eternal damnation

This image is even better though:
Epicurean Paradox

That bully probably feels the same way (There is no God/morals therefore I can just shit on everybody)
Wrong, you are just coping like people usually do (as pointed out in the image)

"There's no reason for it. They didn't come from a terrible home. They had loving parents. They had an affluent upbringing. They're good looking. they're well liked. But they do it anyway. Repeatedly."

These people are religious, most people are religious, they just excuse themselves with the "I sinned, I will ask for forgiveness later" bullshit (how convenient)

Let me guess, this is where you come in with the "No True Scotsman" fallacy and assert that they weren't "real Christians"

Well you are sure are the absolute standard of Christianity, you are definitely the arbiter of what a true Christian is, being on a forum that celebrates the death and suffering of other humans (normies)

The irony never ends with you guys

Most of the Chads and Stacies you hate, are going to grow up, live "good lives" where they follow their religious doctrine as strictly as anyone else does in their era, and then they are going to heaven right along with you

Now you can keep coping, but coping won't change the future, you are still going to see the fuckers in heaven with you, I hope you mentally prepare for it starting today lol

Ask the bully whether or not he believes in God and he'll likely also say no.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The world is filled with bullies and like 90% of the planet is religious

I find it funny that you can't comprehend something as simple as religious people using the flimsy rule set filled with gaping holes to excuse themselves

You do realize that the bible was often quoted by white slave owners right?

Slaves were allowed to basically only read the bible if anything at all lol

Let me guess - "Those guys won't muh real Christians"

You will probably see some repentant slave owners up there with you too, I hope you are mentally prepared lol

An athiest should look at that comic and just think "well, that's the way it is since there is no right/wrong and it's all self-preservation/survival"
1. I'm agnostic

2. If God created the universe then things are the way they are because he wanted them to be this way, let that sink in

Last edited:
Its the "perfect" argument wrapped up neatly into four lines, because it questions the logic of every question who claims they want to "save souls"

The most optimum way to save souls based on Gods rule set, is the hide the religion of Christianity itself, it should have been buried in history and never known to the average person, that way billions would go to heaven effortlessly, spreading the religion only puts souls at risk of eternal damnation
At the same time it doesn't say in those religious books that people who do not know of Christianity will be saved. It does however like many religions designate harsher punishment for apostates than people who never believed at all. It doesn't say though that people who do not know of Christianity will go to heaven or avoid damnation. That is the basis of spreading the religion according to its adherents
@Mainländer @FlamingCel thoughts?
This image is even better though:
View attachment 417718
There have been attempts to address the Epicurean Paradox

The most common response why god allows evil is something to the effect that there cannot be good without evil, that evil can bring out the good in other select individuals or accomplish god's will in the greater scheme of things and that since humans live in a fallen world since Eve ate the apple and Adam did nothing to stop her but also partook in her sin, evil is to be expected in such a world.

Last edited:
God only chastises His children (saved people). If you're unsaved and do evil, you'll probably get rewarded here, since this world belongs to Satan right now. Even more so if you make a pact with him. We all know dark triads and bullies are more successful, have more money, get more women, etc. We all know superfamous people commonly made pacts with the devil. Just see the covers of big selling artists, it's full of occultist/satanist imagery.

But then what awaits for you is ages in the lake of fire while us Christians will go live in eternal bliss in heaven.

John 12:25​

King James Version​

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Ephesians 2:2​

King James Version​

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

1 John 2:15-17​

King James Version​

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Last edited:
Well you are sure are the absolute standard of Christianity, you are definitely the arbiter of what a true Christian is, being on a forum that celebrates the death and suffering of other humans (normies)
I don't celebrate the death of anybody. I'm on this forum because I relate to the injustice of society and how it rewards superficial things such as looks.

I don't condone violence at all and avoid the threads here that do celebrate it. Look through my post history and you won't even see one post celebrating violence at all. Some of the shit I post is either greatly exaggerated satire or just to make someones day here even if they hate me.

You know not my intentions brother.

Last edited:
It's beyond me how some incels still believe in an omnibenevolent God.

Wrong. Going Adam Lanza is pretty much a good revenge.

In Minecraft.

It's beyond me how some incels still believe in an omnibenevolent God.
Easy answer my friend.

This life is nothing but sin and suffering. Athiests/agnostics often use the "then why did God make incels/allow evil"

1. This world is satanic

2. You have God given free will, without it you would think that God doesn't love you because you can't do what you want.

3. Without experiencing evil first hand, you would not know its destruction, and you would not know the power of unconditional love.

4. Society rejects Christianity just as you do, is it no wonder that society is straying further from God and also decaying at the same time?

5. The bible is full of red pills about women.

6. If you are an athiest, you either don't believe in objective morals or you are self-righteous, and both cause suffering in the end.

1. This world is satanic
In order for this to be the case, Satan has to exit. What proof do we have for that? Saying that something exists because a 2000 year old book says so is not exactly a proof.

2. You have God given free will, without it you would think that God doesn't love you because you can't do what you want.
That statement in itself raises more questions than it answers. First off, which God are we talking about here. Allah? The God of Old Testament? Or some other God? (hell, it could even be the Einsteinian God - i.e. nature). Second off, the debate over whether free will exists or not is an active one. Sam Harris has a very interesting theory about that which he talked about in his short essay titled Free Will. He claims that our actions are determined by our wants (which has some merit tbh) and since we don't control our wants, we can't control our actions. Thus, we don't have free will. Others disagree with Harris. Dan Dennett, a prominent atheist and a philosopher, argues that free will and determinism are compatible and can coexist. We can have a discussion about that if you want, but to claim that free will exists because God says so is intellectually dishonest (btw I'm not attacking you or anything, I'm just trying to understand your position).

3. Without experiencing evil first hand, you would not know its destruction, and you would not know the power of unconditional love.
I agree with the main message here. Though in order for words like good and evil to mean anything they have to exist within a moral system.

4. Society rejects Christianity just as you do, is it no wonder that society is straying further from God and also decaying at the same time?
Society rejects Christianity because there isn't enough convincing evidence for it. The famous English philosopher Bertrand Russel was once asked, if he were to be in front of God, what would he say. Russel answered: "Not enough evidence, God. Not enough evidence!". Moreover, there are many factors that are contributing to the deterioration of society, most of which has nothing to do with religion. Not to mention, that most religious countries are shitholes.

I agree, but I'd like to have a specific example of that regardless. Can you provide one?

6. If you are an athiest, you either don't believe in objective morals or you are self-righteous, and self-righteousness is what causes suffering in a grand scale.
Not really. There are lots of atheists who believe in subjective morality, myself included. Atheism is simply the lack of belief in a deity, it's not an ideology.

Last edited:

Just imagine a father has two sons. One son is free to do the things on his own, explore the world. He eats and drinks only the best fresh products, while you are locked in your room all the time and forced to eat your own sh°t for your own "good". But why are you envious? be positive, life is good.
God only chastises His children (saved people). If you're unsaved and do evil, you'll probably get rewarded here, since this world belongs to Satan right now. Even more so if you make a pact with him. We all know dark triads and bullies are more successful, have more money, get more women, etc. We all know superfamous people commonly made pacts with the devil. Just see the covers of big selling artists, it's full of occultist/satanist imagery.

View attachment 417761View attachment 417763View attachment 417764

View attachment 417769

But then what awaits for you is ages in the lake of fire while us Christians will go live in eternal bliss in heaven.

John 12:25​

King James Version​

25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Ephesians 2:2​

King James Version​

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

1 John 2:15-17​

King James Version​

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Christians never denied marriage. But Christian marriage is the same as "worldly" - looks matter. Btw, how it's possible to have babies without lust?
Easy answer my friend.

This life is nothing but sin and suffering. Athiests/agnostics often use the "then why did God make incels/allow evil"

1. This world is satanic

6. If you are an athiest, you either don't believe in objective morals or you are self-righteous, and both cause suffering in the end.
Why God created women as they are then? God want you to repent a lead a righteous life at the same time creating such cruel creatures and putting desire for them in your heart? When I'm not fapping, I constantly think of them. It's impossible to restrain your desire completely, unless you're faggot.

Last edited:
Some of the shit I post is either greatly exaggerated satire or just to make someones day here even if they hate me.
How very convenient lol - "God, I was just doing it to make someone else happy"

This will be a good excuse for all the erotic novel writers being judged by God :feelskek:

You know not my intentions brother.
A lot of you guys aren't self aware enough to know your own intentions lol

Either way even within context your intentions aren't your own, remove the threat of hell, and if God said that no matter what everyone goes to heaven, would you even be restricting yourself as you are now with respect to "sins"?

NO

That's the great irony of "God's test"

Actually no

The greatest irony is an ALL KNOWING God already knows the answer to EVERY TEST and EVERY QUESTION, so he already knows which humans are going to heaven or hell before they are even created (MAKING ALL HIS TESTS POINTLESS)

The second greatest irony is that God isn't testing your "love" for him, you literally don't know him, he doesn't talk, joke around with, or hang out with any of us.God is testing YOUR COWARDICE, he's testing how much pleasure in life are you willing to forego due to fear of eternal torture. He is essentially rewarding people for being cowards, a lot of people are religious because "what if hell exists", that's always the go to response I get from every religious person I talk to IRL, its sad really, they have all basically admitted that they don't love God, they fear him

Last edited:
How very convenient lol - "God, I was just doing it to make someone else happy"

This will be a good excuse for all the erotic novel writers being judged by God :feelskek:

A lot of you guys aren't self aware enough to know your own intentions lol

Either way even within context your intentions aren't your own, remove the threat of hell, and if God said that no matter what everyone goes to heaven, would you even be restricting yourself as you are now with respect to "sins"?

NO

That's the great irony of "God's test"

Actually no

The greatest irony is an ALL KNOWING God already knows the answer to EVERY TEST and EVERY QUESTION, so he already knows which humans are going to heaven or hell before they are even created (MAKING ALL HIS TESTS POINTLESS)

The second greatest irony is that God isn't testing your "love" for him, you literally don't know him, he doesn't talk, joke around with, or hang out with any of us.God is testing YOUR COWARDICE, he's testing how much pleasure in life are you willing to forego due to fear of eternal torture. He is essentially rewarding people for being cowards, a lot of people are religious because "what if hell exists", that's always the go to response I get from every religious person I talk to IRL, its sad really, they have all basically admitted that they don't love God, they fear him

Maybe God has chosen me to help people such as yourself see the light my friend. Maybe there are chosen ones who are trying to save those who will stop at nothing to silence God.

Maybe there are people who think love doesn't exist and people like me were created to show that it is out there.

I just want you to understand something brother.

1. If we are going to talk about God existing (hypothetically or not), we also will have to acknowledge satans existence as well.

2. Satan was an angel who also has the powers of an angel, meaning he also has influence over this non perfect world.

3. Acknowledging the existence of virtuous morality means you must acknowledge the existence of corruption and evil morality

There may be a half truth in this, in that God does know who will be saved and who will not. I also believe that God chooses certain people of any background to save those people who want to be saved. Everybody gets a chance my friend.

His tests are not pointless. I want you to take a good look at this world and what do you think? You likely think "this world is shit/unjust, there must be no God"

But yet, what is it that makes it unjust to an athiest/agnostic who believes in nothing but self-preservation and survival my friend? What is inside of you that sees something and thinks of it as evil? Why would this be?

I will repeat myself, if we are to talk about God we must also acknowledge satan. One can't exist without the other. So if we acknowledge that some people are pure of heart, we must also acknowledge that some on this earth are not pure of heart but instead pure evil. Souls can be come corrupted or lost to satan. Sometimes willingly, sometimes not.

At the same time it doesn't say in those religious books that people who do not know of Christianity will be saved. It does however like many religions designate harsher punishment for apostates than people who never believed at all. It doesn't say though that people who do not know of Christianity will go to heaven or avoid damnation. That is the basis of spreading the religion according to its adherents
@Mainländer @FlamingCel thoughts?
Nobody is saying a serial killer that never heard of God can't be sent to hell, he will obviously be punished for sins that he himself knows is "wrong" but he just doesn't care

But an atheist who has never heard of the Christian God just works, pays their bills, raises their children, etc, the usually live a life no different than any Christian, instead they don't pray to or believe in God

In a modern society, most people live lives like that, that's the average person, minimal offenses, no crimes, no murders, no rape, no nothing. The only "wrong" things they do are those that are dependent on the existence of God to be classified as "wrong" (e.g. fornication)

Ironically the average Christian isn't even waiting till marriage to have sex, they just have rampant sex lives and then repent afterwards and get married years later JFL

There have been attempts to address the Epicurean Paradox
There have been many attempts to do a lot of things in history, what matters is if the attempt is successful or not

The most common response why god allows evil is something to the effect that there cannot be good without evil
That was literally addressed in the image, its like you are ignoring whats in your face on purpose?

Question: "Could God have create a universe without these" (by "these" it means the reasons why evil has to exist)
NO > Then God is not all powerful
YES > Next Question

Question: "Then why didn't he?"
Response: "Free will" (which God violates all the time in the bible, but that's beside the point)

Question: "Could God have created a universe with free will, but without evil?"
YES > (BACK TO QUESTION): "Then why didn't he?"

Seriously are you blind, you have to be doing this on purpose, this nonsense was addressed:
LOOK PROPERLY (READ!):
epicurean-paradox-jpeg.417718

That evil can bring out the good in other select individuals or accomplish god's will in the greater scheme of things
You are using circular logic

Could God have created a universe outside of that scheme with no pain, suffering, evil, etc?

YES > Then God is not "good" or "loving", he is making his creations suffer for the sake of some "scheme" unfolding

Which begs the question - WHY DOES AN ALL KNOWING GOD NEED TO SEE A SCHEME UNFOLD, WHEN HE KNOWS LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

and that since humans live in a fallen world since Eve ate the apple and Adam did nothing to stop her but also partook in her sin, evil is to be expected in such a world.
I'm begging you to use your brain

An all powerful God could have created rules, laws, etc so that nobody suffered, so that there never was an Apple to eat in the garden, etc

IS GOD ALL POWERFUL OR NOT?

If he is, then there's no excuse for a world of sin, suffering, evil, etc, he could have simply created a perfect world by virtue of being ALL POWERFUL

If he isn't there's no reason to worship him at all

You really aren't listening to yourself speak right now, I can tell, you guys literally don't listen to yourself, you just talk, you don't even take 5 mins to think about what you are saying:
picard-meme-facepalm.jpg

Maybe God has chosen me to help people such as yourself see the light my friend
That has literally NOTHING to do with what was said prior or to do with my response, you are literally just deflecting right now lol

Satan was an angel who also has the powers of an angel, meaning he also has influence over this non perfect world.
God should have simply just......... IDK............ CREATED A PERFECT WORLD TO BEGIN WITH?

The scary thing you don't want to admit is that GOD CREATED A WORLD FILLED WITH SUFFERING ON PURPOSE

BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SEE SOME SUFFERING :feelskek:

Christians want me to be afraid of the devil, when God dreamed up such a creature for the sole purpose of torturing humans. Oh and don't say God didn't know Satan would rebel and become "Satan". God is all knowing, and even Jesus knew Judas would betray him, so God definitely knew, in fact, he probably created him for that sole purpose, to be his "antagonist" in this "story"

THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT FOR HIM

HOW ARE YOU EVEN SURE THIS IS HIS FIRST TIME DOING THIS SHIT?

God chooses certain people
Everybody gets a chance my friend.

PICK ONE

Saying everybody "gets a chance" is like a normie telling an incel "everybody gets A FACE", yeah, and some people unfairly get ugly faces. So the question is: Does God give everyone AN EQUAL AND FAIR CHANCE? (the same quality of chance), if God is as unjust and unfair as the randomness of nature, then he isn't "good"

Saying everybody gets a chance doesn't mean anything if some people are unfairly getting a "better chance" than you

You likely think "this world is shit/unjust, there must be no God"
No, I think:
IF there is no God it would make sense, this chaos is an expected result of random chance, but IF there is a God then that God is "evil" as fuck, and probably a sadist that enjoys all of this as "entertainment", because he definitely had the power to create a perfect universe with no pain or suffering, and he went out of his way to NOT CREATE SUCH A UNIVERSE

I will repeat myself, if we are to talk about God we must also acknowledge satan. One can't exist without the other.
One could have existed without the other, HAD GOD SIMPLY NOT CREATED SATAN :feelskek: (this isn't rocket science dude)

Why do you disingenuous zealots never acknowledge that simple point, every religious person avoids addressing this because they are dishonest and they know they are wrong. Watch as you quote this very response and yet say nothing about this part here lol

You guys have to keep dodging and deflecting from the eternal question:
WHAT EXCUSE DOES AN ALL POWERFUL GOD HAVE FOR NOT CREATING A PERFECT UNIVERSE?

THE ANSWER IS NONE, HE HAS
NO EXCUSE!

Last edited:
Nobody is saying a serial killer that never heard of God can't be sent to hell, he will obviously be punished for sins that he himself knows is "wrong" but he just doesn't care

But an atheist who has never heard of the Christian God just works, pays their bills, raises their children, etc, the usually live a life no different than any Christian, instead they don't pray to or believe in God

In a modern society, most people live lives like that, that's the average person, minimal offenses, no crimes, no murders, no rape, no nothing. The only "wrong" things they do are those that are dependent on the existence of God to be classified as "wrong" (e.g. fornication)
But even so it says in Abrahamic religions that there is no excuse not to acknowledge god's hand in the world and that no one is truly good but god because everyone has had sinful thoughts. Not saying I agree with that but that's what the scriptures in Abrahamic religions say in response to your argument about how it is wrong that the average atheist will go to hell despite doing nothing wrong.
Ironically the average Christian isn't even waiting till marriage to have sex, they just have rampant sex lives and then repent afterwards and get married years later JFL
There aren't any real religious people in western countries except the Amish and Mormons tbh
There have been many attempts to do a lot of things in history, what matters is if the attempt is successful or not

That was literally addressed in the image, its like you are ignoring whats in your face on purpose?

Question: "Could God have create a universe without these" (by "these" it means the reasons why evil has to exist)
YES > Next Question

Question: "Then why didn't he?"
Response: "Free will" (which God violates all the time in the bible, but that's beside the point)

Question: "Could God have created a universe with free will, but without evil?"
YES > (BACK TO QUESTION): "Then why didn't he?"

Seriously are you blind, you have to be doing this on purpose, this nonsense was addressed:
LOOK PROPERLY (READ!):
epicurean-paradox-jpeg.417718
Again didn't say I agree with it but was just providing some answers that religions have come up to the Epicurean Paradox.
You are using circular logic

Could God have created a universe outside of that scheme with no pain, suffering, evil, etc?

YES > Then God is not "good" or "loving", he is making his creations suffer for the sake of some "scheme" unfolding

Which begs the question - WHY DOES AN ALL KNOWING GOD NEED TO SEE A SCHEME UNFOLD, WHEN HE KNOWS LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

I'm begging you to use your brain

An all powerful God could have created rules, laws, etc so that nobody suffered, so that there never was an Apple to eat in the garden, etc

IS GOD ALL POWERFUL OR NOT?

If he is, then there's no excuse for a world of sin, suffering, evil, etc, he could have simply created a perfect world by virtue of being ALL POWERFUL

If he isn't there's no reason to worship him at all

You really aren't listening to yourself speak right now, I can tell, you guys literally don't listen to yourself, you just talk, you don't even take 5 mins to think about what you are saying:
picard-meme-facepalm.jpg
I told you I don't necessarily believe in that. I'm just saying that religions have addressed what you are talking about. It may not be to your liking but they haven't ignored these objections that others come back with against them. Of course they have to do this since their goal is to convert and others and beside force that involves convincing others of why your religion makes sense and is beneficial to an individual.

I'm just saying that religions have addressed what you are talking about. It may not be to your liking
No they haven't actually addressed it at all, because like I pointed out, those responses are already covered, the end result of that paradox is that you have to admit that God does not have ALL THREE of these characteristics (All Knowing, Good & Loving, All Powerful)

There is nothing to "address" its simple logic, if a God is "all powerful" and "good/loving" then there is no excuse for a world filled with suffering

He either could not have created a world with no suffering (isn't all powerful) or he doesn't care if people suffer (isn't good or loving)

You can't have it both ways, there is literally no wiggle room

Envy shouldn't be hated. Swear god is worst at writing ngl ded srs. This arc sucks ngl

What kind of fuckery is this? There is no god you morons. All of existence is just random shit humans are trying to make sense of. Morality is a human construct based mainly on LOOKS.

What kind of fuckery is this? There is no god you morons. All of existence is just random shit humans are trying to make sense of. Morality is a human construct based mainly on LOOKS.
Born ugly - people will treat you like shit.

Some of the biggest pieces of shit i know are living an amazing life. If anything I've noticed that the most evil, most greedy, most narcissistic, most sociopathic, most abusive people were living a good life. They already had things going their way but couldn't help but shit on other people, and people usually love them for it.

There's no semblance of fairness in this world. People just can't deal with the reality and cope with shit like karma

Some of the biggest pieces of shit i know are living an amazing life. If anything I've noticed that the most evil, most greedy, most narcissistic, most sociopathic, most abusive people were living a good life. They already had things going their way but couldn't help but shit on other people, and people usually love them for it.

There's no semblance of fairness in this world. People just can't deal with the reality and cope with shit like karma
every guy thinks they're so clever for dark triad maxxing

This should be addressed to normies, not us.