Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This totally normal 26 year old man is now an incel in 2019. Inceldom continues to accelerate ...

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★

26/M

I modified profile based on feedback. No luck.

If people could take some time to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. I've never had luck on here and not dated in quite some time. If it's my appearance or something else, I'd like to know. What "league" should I be going for? How do I rate? etc etc.

If I may ask; how attractive am I? Cause I get no attention OLD or in real life.

I do a lot with my life but never are not interested at these events, classes etc either.

So let's see. We have a 26 year old man who has a proper job (teacher) and is well styled with semi-professional pictures and a totally normal/average face, and he is incel in 2019 posting on a Tinder feedback forum looking for help to figure out what he can do differently.

If there's any point to this, it's that we probably shouldn't really feel that bad about being incel or take it too personally. We're actually probably not monsters or even that horrifying looking. Standards are just going higher and higher every year at an incredible rate. If I saw this guy on the street I would never guess he is incel. His biggest flaws are an early receding hairline, mild facial asymmetry, and a bit of weak jawline, but I'd say he's completely normal and very average looking. 20 years ago he would certainly have a committed girlfriend by now who loved him and they might even be planning a family by now.

It should be at least somewhat reassuring to know that if normal guys are becoming incel too then maybe we're actually more normal than we think and we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves.

He has a decent face but he looks short and has narrow shoulders.

But this is what I mean - it's like yeah you can nitpick and find flaws. Every normal/average guy has flaws. But really he's just a normal dude who put a lot of work into his profile and has a good sounding normal life overall. This shouldn't be happening.

Last edited:
IDK if guys like this are incel but they certainly have to put in a lot of effort. Tests like this are what we need to spread the black pill.

But this is what I mean - it's like yeah you can nitpick and find flaws. But really he's just a normal dude who put a lot of work into his profile and has a good sounding normal life overall. This shouldn't be happening.
I'm sure he could find a GF by socialcircle and jester maxing

Mogs to Vladivostok and back.

The absolute state of hypergamy in 2019

this guy would be considered handsome in post ww2 britain and the subsequent baby boomers era, seriously.

So what? what has changed about foids lately for them to be held in such infinitely higher value than men despite being fatter more disgusting than ever in human history?

Hardmode: Muh eggs and womb value

Why would that be it? Women have had those things and it never made them have the demand and value they have now

Why the fuck do Normies put “Gym” in their profiles when it doesn’t look like they’ve ever even set foot inside a gym? JFL

So what? what has changed about foids lately for them to be held in such higher value than men despite being fatter more disgusting than ever in human history?
I agree with you. I'm not trying to justify their standards. I'm just saying it's no wonder that he can't get a woman since every woman nowadays wants a 6 foot plus man with a solid frame. His somewhat attractive face is not enough in 2019..

So what? what has changed about foids lately for them to be held in such infinitely higher value than men despite being fatter more disgusting than ever in human history?

Why would that be it? Women have had those things and it never made them have the demand and value they have now

Feminism

I wouldn't have guessed that he's an incel either.
Outgoing style? Check pic 1.

Be more masculine and elegant? Pic 2.

Love animals and be sweet? Pic 3.

Interesting life? Pic 4.

Try different style and pose with an angle? Pic 5.

Be yourself, get interests or hobbies? Pic 6.

Smile? Pic 7.

Another pose, different angle, and semi formal style? Pic 8.

All pics consist of hairstylemaxxing and fashionmaxxing. He should be gigachad according to bluepilled advices

Easy answer, smartphones. Instant access to every Chad in a 500 mile radius, being showered with admiration and attention 24/7, every woman is a celebrity with Instagram. It’s almost satirical how bad the situation became because of smartphones.

Easy answer, smartphones. Instant access to every Chad in a 500 mile radius, being showered with admiration and attention 24/7, every woman is a celebrity with Instagram. It’s almost satirical how bad the situation became because of smartphones.

Basically a 2/10 foid gets much much more sexual interest in her than a 10/10 did from the 1990s

A guy like him must be considered as a top tier man in a normal and not degenerated society. Another victim of hypergamy on the list.

Basically a 2/10 foid gets much much more sexual interest in her than a 10/10 did from the 1990s
That's exactly what is going on
High IQ post

Smartphones ruined many men.

It's why ricecels in gookland suffer, getting mogged by the rest of the world on cuckbook and tinder.

Interesting life? Pic 4.

Smile? Pic 7.

All pics consist of hairstylemaxxing and fashionmaxxing. He should be gigachad according to bluepilled advices
Redpill advice, cold approach, and daygame should be in his arsenal tbh

Absolutely nothing

Just an inflation of desperate sub8cucks feeding these filthy cunts egos.

Last edited:
That's exactly what is going on

High IQ post

Smartphones ruined many men.

It's why ricecels in gookland suffer, getting mogged by the rest of the world on cuckbook and tinder.

Redpill advice, cold approach, and daygame should be in his arsenal tbh

Absolutely nothing

Just an inflation of desperate sub8cucks feeding these filthy cunts egos.

Most of the redpill is cope, it turns happy bluepillers into depressed MGTOWs

But this is what I mean - it's like yeah you can nitpick and find flaws. Every normal/average guy has flaws. But really he's just a normal dude who put a lot of work into his profile and has a good sounding normal life overall. This shouldn't be happening.

How are women finding enough chads to go around if their standards are so insane?

Women are the biggest hate group on earth

How are women finding enough chads to go around if their standards are so insane?

Well that's why I think female celibacy is rising too. They've fried their own circuits by seeing GigaChads on Tinder and they can't even accept totally good guys like this as valid options anymore. If guys like this are incel, then there absolutely won't be enough Chads to around, and we're heading straight to Japan tier celibacy for everyone within a few years.

Us_adults_reporting_no_sex_in_past_year.PNG

The NORC GSS data does already show a rise in female celibacy. They are preferring not to date at all rather than deal with so-called "subhumans" like the guy in OP (who should actually be totally fine by any objective standard).

I mean look at it this way. If you had a sister or a daughter and you found out she was dating a guy like this - would you be upset or happy? I would think great - she found a decent looking guy with a nice career who takes care of himself and seems to have a good life and good nature. He's not a male model, but who cares? When was that ever a normal criteria? I would think she'd have a good life with him. Most people would probably think that.

And yet he's incel. It blows my mind. Women would rather drop out of the dating pool than date a guy like this. Their circuits are totally fried and men are becoming doomed because of it. Women weren't built to process tens of thousands of applications from men at a time. Their nature causes them to always only want the best of what they see. The more they see, the more they want. It's a downward spiral.

They're not

They only need 1 or 2 chads to permanently inflate their ego. After a pump and dump, they feel entitled to what they have had.

Which is why alot of subpar foids would rather be single catladies or hookup with dykes.
Most of the redpill is cope, it turns happy bluepillers into depressed MGTOWs
He'd only be depressed when he learns that he is condemned to getting cucked and should make the most out of pump and dumping the trash that lets him get in and out.

The guy should mog the entire forum in theory.

Thats why they are depressed. Many average foids can get sex with a hunk easily, but often not long term commitment.

Well that's why I think female celibacy is rising too. They've fried their own circuits by seeing GigaChads on Tinder and they can't even accept totally good guys like this as valid options anymore. If guys like this are incel, then there absolutely won't be enough Chads to around, and we're heading straight to Japan tier celibacy for everyone within a few years.

Us_adults_reporting_no_sex_in_past_year.PNG

The NORC GSS data does already show a rise in female celibacy. They are preferring not to date at all rather than deal with so-called "subhumans" like the guy in OP (who should actually be totally fine by any objective standard).

I mean look at it this way. If you had a sister or a daughter and you found out she was dating a guy like this - would you be upset or happy? I would think great - she found a decent looking guy with a nice career who takes care of himself and seems to have a good life and good nature. He's not a male model, but who cares? When was that ever a normal criteria? I would think she'd have a good life with him. Most people would probably think that.

And yet he's incel. It blows my mind. Women would rather drop out of the dating pool than date a guy like this. Their circuits are totally fried and men are becoming doomed because of it. Women weren't built to process tens of thousands of applications from men at a time. Their nature causes them to always only want the best of what they see. The more they see, the more they want. It's a downward spiral.
High IQ post

Average incel

I hate when guys try to fake jawline by trimming their beard. It's so unnatural looking, and highlights their lack of bone structure. If you look closely, you'll see that his actual jaw goes back further than the trimmed beard. His neck fat makes his chin and jaw look more recessed than it is. The more recessed you are, the leaner you need to be to be to show off your bone structure.

Carrermaxxing ain't worth shit apparently.

This is brutal. He mogs the fuck out of me.

Women expect him to get several surgeries in 2019.

Another man sent his own way. Someone pass him an invite here :feelskek:

If he's 6 foot he can't be an incel. 6 foot and white is all it takes :feelstastyman:

Used to be man. Even 5 years ago I think that was all you needed (plus being NT). Now even for whitecels looks like it's getting insane.

This is what posters here keep talking about I think how it's no longer even enough to be white - you have to be the RIGHT KIND OF WHITE. Ie. Germanic/Nordic.

He looks like Southern or Eastern European which is no longer even white enough.

It just keeps escalating.

The acceptable phenotypic range of men keeps shrinking.

View attachment 144254
I hate when guys try to fake jawline by trimming their beard. It's so unnatural looking, and highlights their lack of bone structure. If you look closely, you'll see that his actual jaw goes back further than the trimmed beard. His neck fat makes his chin and jaw look more recessed than it is. The more recessed you are, the leaner you need to be to be to show off your bone structure.

The neckline should be much lower.

He should highschoolgirlsmaxx.

Also constant propaganda that all women are beautiful and deserve chad

And of course letting women be fully in control at all, b4 her family would pick a husband

I literally have no words on how outrageously crazy this is. WOW!

Used to be man. Even 5 years ago I think that was all you needed (plus being NT). Now even for whitecels looks like it's getting insane.

This is what posters here keep talking about I think how it's no longer even enough to be white - you have to be the RIGHT KIND OF WHITE. Ie. Germanic/Nordic.

He looks like Southern or Eastern European which is no longer even white enough.

It just keeps escalating.

The acceptable phenotypic range of men keeps shrinking.
He looks British or dublin Irish to me

he need one photo under the shower

I’ve seen several studies that say women on average have 14 partners in their lifetime and men have 7. That means that a small percentage of guys are fucking a larger percentage of women.

This average took into account baby boomers too. Once they die off, it will probably be more like 20 partners for women and 4 for men.

They will be interested in him guys...

Only after they turn 30 and are ready to settle down.

Imo A normal man like this in his own country, who has taken professional training and is working full time in an honorable profession has a fundamental right to marry a normal woman.

He got that dog specifically for Tinder.

Interesting life? Pic 4.

Smile? Pic 7.

True. Another prove of bluepill crap
He used all the tricks to get a match. Dog pick. Model pose. Smile pick. Hobbies pick. EPIC FAIL.

He's not bad looking, just his lower third is too weak. Also a bit too much on the feminine side, otherwise he could pass as a young Morrissey.

He would likely get more matches if trying on another dating site/app.

its over if u sub7 and sub6' in 2019

Sticky this thread tbh

He looks British or dublin Irish to me

Yeah definitely could be. I dunno. I'm not an expert on identifying the subraces of white men.

I'm sure he could still run JBW game to get laid if he moved to SEA. But that's insane. A man of this level should not have to go to SEA to get laid. That's supposed to a desperate measure for actual subhumans.