Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR This TRPcel is LDARing hard and he thinks he is a "Lone Wolf"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL @ his cope, LMAO.

A social reject staying in his room all day thinks he is into something.

He is a "Lone Wolf". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A typical "Lone Wolf" contemplating on his "abundance mentality" in a natural setting.

go-fuck-yourself-with-ben-rose-on-videoboyscom-8.jpg
tumblr_lrquebgDM11r2rf9ao1_500.png

That whole sub has a cumulative IQ close to IT, ngl.

Last edited:
*pic of lone wolf where man puts own cock in own ass*

Last edited:
>Lone wolf
>Has to post about it on subreddit to get validation

:what:

>Thanks to TRP, I woke up one day and realized that I was tired of a mediocre relationship and wanted to spin plates and later have a higher quality LTR.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: holy fuck

TRP = numales

Honestly I identified as a redpiller.. before I discovered the Blackpill.. I didn't do any of that PUA shit.. I had the same Ideals a blackpillian would have, its just the redpill was the closest thing I could identify as.. When I discovered the Black Pill It aligned to my ideals more than the redpill.. So I switched..

Honestly I was Redpilled before I discovered the Blackpill.. I didn't do any of that PUA shit.. I had the same Ideals a blackpillian would have, its just the redpill was the closest thing I could identify as.. When I discovered the Black Pill It aligned to my ideals more than the redpill

TRPers are the cringiest morons on reddit, good for you, you came out from that stupid circle jerk.

TRPers are the cringiest morons on reddit, good for you, you came out from that stupid circle jerk.
blackpill isn't as famous as the red or blue pills... I would like to think some redpillers are just blackpillers that never discovered the black pill.. If that makes sense to you...

You new guys might not know this, but before the blackpill all of this stuff was actually called redpill. Sluthate was when the blackpill name was created because of r trp getting popular.

fucking disgusting, fucking currycels..

reddit
not even once
maybe one day that hellhole will finally disappear

You new guys might not know this, but before the blackpill all of this stuff was actually called redpill. Sluthate was when the blackpill name was created because of r trp getting popular.
Yea I know this history.
just be the prize bro
Remember you are the prize. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
fucking disgusting, fucking currycels..
You need to achieve the "Abundance Mentality" and become "Self-sufficient" bro and that's one way to do it.

@nuttingHer82

just lol at low iq , why play a game ( society ) thats rigged , btw social media is just for attention whores whats the point posting stuff about you if you aint chad , getting few likes and a meh and thats it

fucking dumb tards

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 124
just lol at low iq , why play a game ( society ) thats rigged , btw social media is just for attention whores whats the point posting stuff about you if you aint chad , getting few likes and a meh and thats it

fucking dumb tards

Holy fucking lol at that screenshot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fucking dumb tards

CoLlEcTiNg ReAl LiFe pEoPlE oN SnAp

imma collecting some real life people in a online game brb brah

fucking double standarts god guys are cucks , you aint chad? good then dont even bother

Holy fuck the cope is real, but tbh, the dude is still in school, so it's alright to be cringey then.

College will change him once he sees all the frat chads having the exact mentality as him and pulling more pussy (if the dude is really ugly as seems).

He's projecting so fucking hard on betas though, christ.

Holy fuck the cope is real, but tbh, the dude is still in school, so it's alright to be cringey then.

College will change him once he sees all the frat chads having the exact mentality as him and pulling more pussy (if the dude is really ugly as seems).

He's projecting so fucking hard on betas though, christ.

you either got a suparb face or not thats it ofc you need to be higher as the foid as well

Dudes on his way to becoming black pilled.

“Lone wolf” more like exiled male rejected by the tribe and sent out to die alone.

Fucking retard copers I swear. BRO IM AN ALPHA MALE BRO I CHOOSE TO BE ALONE BRO. IM A ROUGH SAVAGE HIGH TESTESTERONE HUNTER LIKE A WOLF BRO! I LIVE ON MY OWN TERMS BRO! YEAH IM BALD I JUST SHAVE IT OFF AND LIFT HEAVY AND ACT ALPHA BRO! I DONT CARE ABOUT SOCIAL CONSTUCTS BRO IM A STRONG INDEPENDENT ALPHA MALE GGGRRRRRRRR ARROOOOOOOO

“Lone wolf” more like exiled male rejected by the tribe and sent out to die alone.

Fucking retard copers I swear. BRO IM AN ALPHA MALE BRO I CHOOSE TO BE ALONE BRO. IM A ROUGH SAVAGE HIGH TESTESTERONE HUNTER LIKE A WOLF BRO! I LIVE ON MY OWN TERMS BRO! YEAH IM BALD I JUST SHAVE IT OFF AND LIFT HEAVY AND ACT ALPHA BRO! I DONT CARE ABOUT SOCIAL CONSTUCTS BRO IM A STRONG INDEPENDENT ALPHA MALE GGGRRRRRRRR ARROOOOOOOO

Delusion and retardation can make a man living breathing meme

I coped the sameway in high school:feelsrope::feelsrope:

what a coper cuck tbh

fucking dumb tards
Was that a dude or a foid that said that shit?

Over 2 years later and he's still posting on coping subreddits complaining about his life :lul:

And their profile description is
Money --> Power --> Women.
Jfl yeah cringed when I saw that. That scarface quote is always so popular among redpillcucks who have none of either. It's dated as fuck too JFL these days it'd be "first you get the looks. Then you get the women" (which of course is what women always wanted anyway it's just these days their dependence on money is at an all time low)

There's some faggot shit behind OP's spoilers no wonder he got beaned.

Jfl yeah cringed when I saw that. That scarface quote is always so popular among redpillcucks who have none of either. It's dated as fuck too JFL these days it'd be "first you get the looks. Then you get the women" (which of course is what women always wanted anyway it's just these days their dependence on money is at an all time low)
Yeah last time the redpill was even remotely relevant for average looking guys was before tinder. Things got way worse in 2014 and 2015 and in hindsight that might have been from dating apps like tinder going mainstream.