Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This TV show wants people who are "unlucky in love" in my area

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Read this blue pilled nonsense
"As part of a new Irish language BBC television series, DoubleBand Films are seeking men who want to avail of the service of Na Gael Marys to help them overcome personal obstacles like shyness or baggage from previous relationships. Do you need advice on how to craft an effective dating profile that will get responses, how to talk to a potential love interest over text or in person, what to wear on a date or how to sustain a relationship? Na Gael Marys can help you.
Assessing personality, style, habits and grooming, the Gael Marys get to work to come up with personalised practical advice and style or hair makeovers to increase confidence and help would-be Casanovas attract their soulmates."

So how will they help me with my pig face and autism? I feel like sending a little email to the production company explaining inceldom.

Read this blue pilled nonsense
"As part of a new Irish language BBC television series, DoubleBand Films are seeking men who want to avail of the service of Na Gael Marys to help them overcome personal obstacles like shyness or baggage from previous relationships. Do you need advice on how to craft an effective dating profile that will get responses, how to talk to a potential love interest over text or in person, what to wear on a date or how to sustain a relationship? Na Gael Marys can help you.
Assessing personality, style, habits and grooming, the Gael Marys get to work to come up with personalised practical advice and style or hair makeovers to increase confidence and help would-be Casanovas attract their soulmates."

So how will they help me with my pig face and autism? I feel like sending a little email to the production company explaining inceldom.

Make sure to include a link to the scientific blackpill in your email tbh ngl. This show is just some PUAmaxxed garbage and is probably staged and they have stacies on their payroll who are paid to pretend to like you and will go on a few dates with you just to bluepill the audience into thinking that anyone can get Stacy - including 4/10 guys jfl

Make sure to include a link to the scientific blackpill in your email tbh ngl. This show is just some PUAmaxxed garbage and is probably staged and they have stacies on their payroll who are paid to pretend to like you and will go on a few dates with you just to bluepill the audience into thinking that anyone can get Stacy - including 4/10 guys jfl
What would be a good link to send them? a wikipedia page? I don't want to say too much to them incase they get me arrested for harassment as you know what roasties are like.

What would be a good link to send them? a wikipedia page? I don't want to say too much to them incase they get me arrested for harassment as you know what roasties are like.
How about this one?

Can you send a link about Cu Chulainn and Tuatha de Danann?

these shows are fucked and they can be cruel as well.

I would say go for it. Three things can happen. You may actually ascend (if that is even possible as a sub-8 man). Second, you could statusmaxx by getting in the media. Three, you can become more bitter and blackpilled.

Just watch out for cucktears. Now thatu posted here about it, cuck tears will try to identify u if u get selected.

just join the show and drop some nuclear blackpills tbh

JFL if you even think someone with my looks would even want to appear on TV, if you would be comfortable with being on TV you must be fakecel.

JFL if you even think someone with my looks would even want to appear on TV, if you would be comfortable with being on TV you must be fakecel.
I helped to create and host small 5-minute TV show on local TV when I was 16-17 y.o.

Jesus fucking Christ. I can't believe we're just 2 months away from 2020, but the world still isn't blackpilled yet.

Jesus fucking Christ. I can't believe we're just 2 months away from 2020, but the world still isn't blackpilled yet.
That's what the next decade is for.

I never got a reply to my email, I bet the roasties just gathered around the computer and laughed at truecel country boy

This hurts to fucking read.