Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This tweet sums up why femoids shouldn't be on the internet

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
They dont understand the ability to turn your computer off

Back when games were for losers.
Now a bunch of females are gamers.

Back when the internet was for outcasts, when the normies haven't turned it to shit.
Now the same normies call outcasts as "neckbeards" and "basement dwellers"

Stupid hoes.

Back when the internet was for outcasts, when the normies haven't turned it to shit.
The internet is in an epoch of constant "normalization" as I like to call it.
Normies infiltrate and change everything.

Fuck Apple for making the Internet a normie shithole.

The internet going mainstream killed the uncensored magical heaven this place used to be. And we'll never get it back. It's over. Now it's all about JewTube and getting ZUCC'd on most sites. :feelsrope:

>you will never experience the old internet:feelsrope:
Raptor jesus

Same thing happened to anime, hell it even happened to us. Foids inevitably invade every male dominated cope bringing their cancerous feminist ideologies with them.

when the fuck was the internet ever "all male"?

I can think of TONS of female-only spaces, if we even attempt to have one, everyone calls us "misogeenusstt!" And the fems come to infiltrate. Boy scouts would be a prime example.

I can think of TONS of female-only spaces, if we even attempt to have one, everyone calls us "misogeenusstt!" And the fems come to infiltrate. Boy scouts would be a prime example.
The internet was exclusively male back in the early 2000s

Same thing happened to anime, hell it even happened to us. Foids inevitably invade every male dominated cope bringing their cancerous feminist ideologies with them.
Them as well as normies who think everyone needs to be included in everything. What you said is so damn true though. Like even when they claim to be “incel” they’re still fuckin lying and try to change everything we created so that it’s “muh patriarchy” and “sexual empowerment” all over again

No it wasn't, Int Tech workers were primarily male, primarily incel types tbh, but the internet itself wasn't primarily either gender. I was in my early 20's back then. I was online so yeah, I know.

I’m so glad I got to be a boy scout before all that shit happened. Shit is so retarded.

No it wasn't, Int Tech workers were primarily male, primarily incel types tbh, but the internet itself wasn't primarily either gender. I was in my early 20's back then. I was online so yeah, I know.
the male orientation of the internet is up for debate, but you can agree the internet was more niche back then right?

also I have to spell out Int Tech where before incel tears I could just type IT lol.....Now IT means something different, thank Incel Tears for screwing up "IT" as an abbreviation lol...
the male orientation of the internet is up for debate, but you can agree the internet was more niche back then right?

It was niche in late 90's, by the early 2000s it was in homes everywhere, granted it was dial up. But most ppl had it then.

also I have to spell out Int Tech where before incel tears I could just type IT lol.....Now IT means something different, thank Incel Tears for screwing up "IT" as an abbreviation lol...

It was niche in late 90's, by the early 2000s it was in homes everywhere, granted it was dial up. But most ppl had it then.
how did search engines contribute to the normification of the internet, like google?

I dunno tbh I kinda figured search engines were always a part of the internet, search engines, email, and chat msgrs.

tbhtbh. It was literally a running joke that there were no girls on the internet and that anyone claiming to be one was male since there were literally so few females on there. I'm sure it wasn't 100% male but it certainly was close.

Free speech is a thing of the past. Now everybody cries like a bitch

Them as well as normies who think everyone needs to be included in everything. What you said is so damn true though. Like even when they claim to be “incel” they’re still fuckin lying and try to change everything we created so that it’s “muh patriarchy” and “sexual empowerment” all over again
The only reason I can think of a normie claiming to be incel is because they like the title, similar to gamers. They're just blackpilled normies

The only reason I can think of a normie claiming to be incel is because they like the title, similar to gamers. They're just blackpilled normies
no they're failed normies

"You think the blackpill is your ally... You merely adopted the blackpill. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't care about femoids until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but a mere blinding."

no they're failed normies

"You think the blackpill is your ally... You merely adopted the blackpill. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't care about femoids until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but a mere blinding."
A lot are high tier normie and chadlite look at looksmax.org, the failed normies mostly use reddit and most of them are not celibate

What's flaming?

@FlamingCel thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back