Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This Two-Headed Monstrosity That Should Have Been Aborted Actually Expects to Get Married One Day....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
.... but you're going to die a bitter, lonely virgin. This is what 3rd wave feminism has caused. This is its legacy-- a world where no woman can be an undesirable. It's over for all of us.

Last edited:
Imagine having a threesome with that.

Volcel if you wouldn’t. Do they have two vaginas? If not, which one feels the dick in them?

What would happen if you were to cut a head off?

I bet this is some cuck male fetish, foids can't lose

I want to see them make out with each other!

(I already saw their blowjob movie)

I bet this is some cuck male fetish, foids can't lose
Men can be attracted to virtually ANYTHING. Women? Only to Chad. I'm sure there's a study somewhere confirming my hypothesis.

Last edited:
I bet you both my testicles that this thing would actually reject you.
I would see your bet as raise you with my 3rd testicle! But then i would have to call because thats all i can afford

2 in 1? Volcel if you reject a threesome.

I've actually seen this monster with my own eyes irl.

Volcel if you wouldn’t. Do they have two vaginas? If not, which one feels the dick in them?
Funny thing, the same question popped into my head. I'm also legit curious about their circulatory and digestive systems.

Funny thing, the same question popped into my head. I'm also legit curious about their circulatory and digestive systems.
How about when they take a shit??

Someone else also posted something about this?

where?
Yes br0. She's a common "higher smv than you" poster girl here. The bj looking picture, had "their" face above some hairy thigh!

How about when they take a shit??
pJ4h8.jpg

What'd you know, look what I found
2 hearts, 3 lungs 1 vagina, 1 small and large intestines, so 1 anus too. I wonder who controls it tho

Yes br0. She's a common "higher smv than you" poster girl here. The bj looking picture, had "their" face above some hairy thigh!
Shit! You just can't outrun the meme. Once you hear about something, it means everyone else has heard about it too.

Reminds me of Ogre Magi
ogre-e1538850634542.jpg

Shit! You just can't outrun the meme. Once you hear about something, it means everyone else has heard about it too.
They (or just one) were wearing cabbie hats looking like slut(s).

They (or just one) were wearing cabbie hats looking like slut(s).
Yeah. Radical feminism has convinced this monster that it has a high SMV. Just nuke this gay earth already.

Yeah. Radical feminism has convinced this monster that it has a high SMV. Just nuke this gay earth already.
Yeah lol. She/they/it was walking and posing like it was sexy lol! Fucking monster should have died long ago tbh

pJ4h8.jpg

What'd you know, look what I found
2 hearts, 3 lungs 1 vagina, 1 small and large intestines, so 1 anus too. I wonder who controls it tho
I kinda want to fuck it now...

Honestly, a threesome with those 2 would probably be a lot of fun. I actually haven't tried sex with a 2 headed person in my lucid dreams, might give that a try this week, I wonder if they moan in unison when fucked.

Was the blowjob pic legit? I’ve seen it just wondering if real.

Mfw no hydra gf for multiple bjs :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I recall seeing some kind of sex vid of theres, but its probably as old as the internet itself at this point.

Some cuck will be forced to pay double the money when inevitably those foids divorce him because he failed to be the Chad of their dreams.

Cerberus Chad only

I lied. But i remember seeing a picture that suggested it. Somewhere on Incels.co!

I had not one but two of these pictures, but they are both confirmed shops.

Some cuck will be forced to pay double the money when inevitably those foids divorce him because he failed to be the Chad of their dreams.
:p :p :p

What would happen if you were to cut a head off?
Then they would bleed to death. The fact they haven't been separated suggests they share vital organs. When one dies, the second will follow shortly.

Massive fucking Cope

I wouldn't breed with her if me and her were the last humans on earth.

Isn't the essence of a human being its brain? Isn't the rest support equipment?

Mogs me because it has a vagina

So they both scream when chad rams his thick 10 incher in their ass

Then they would bleed to death. The fact they haven't been separated suggests they share vital organs. When one dies, the second will follow shortly.
I meant surgically remove it if that's possible but yeah you have a point, they most likely share organs.

2 in 1? Volcel if you reject a threesome.
Honestly, a threesome with those 2 would probably be a lot of fun. I actually haven't tried sex with a 2 headed person in my lucid dreams, might give that a try this week, I wonder if they moan in unison when fucked.

Cucked

0/10 scientifically deformed supernatural monster can get laid, married and have a normal life because it has a vagina.
Meanwhile my sorry white ass rots in depression because I’m a 4/10 male.

Last edited:
0/10 scientifically deformed supernatural monster can get laid, married and have a normal life because it has a vagina.
Meanwhile my sorry white ass rots in depression because I’m a 4/10 male.
You can't even pay anyone to take your sperm. It's beyond worthless.

Men can be attracted to virtually ANYTHING. Women? Only to Chad. I'm sure there's a study somewhere confirming my hypothesis.
I’m sure there is. Check the black pill archive.

She would meetoo her two headed looksmatch just for breathing the same air with her JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back