Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This TwoXChromosomes post made me so fucking mad

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/7m89qs/i_want_to_share_with_you_a_story_about_taking/

AIHAHHAHA GUUUUUUYS I CANTTTTTTTTTTTT FUCKING AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am angry and AMAZED.. Why am I amazed? Because she blatantly proves blackpill is real.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]5 years ago after yet another Christmas alone (I was 32) I decided to make an effort to get out there and get dating again. I hadn't dated much for a while - but also wasn't doing anything that put me in a situation to meet men, just worked and hanging with friends.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So I decided to set up an online dating profile and be completely honest about who I was. I took good pictures that reflected my imperfect/overweight body. I wrote a nice but honest profile. I decided not to try to gloss over any imperfections - I am who I am and I'm not going to pretend otherwise.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I decided that I would respond to anyone who seemed decent and not weird - even if I wasn't initially physically attracted to him I'd still respond as long as there weren't any red flags or terrible grammar. I decided I would initiate conversations too. I even signed up for some singles events.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]A couple weeks later I was browsing and came across a nerdy looking guy with a really funny/witty profile. I sent him a short note about one of his pictures that had made me laugh. He wrote back. We met up for brunch. We're married now and have a baby due in a week.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]He hadn't dated anyone in a while either as it happened. We were both contentedly going about our single lives but decided to take a chance. And there we are. I'm so happy I made the effort and put myself out there. He's pretty much perfect for me - of course we have our occasional issues but we're crazy about each other and truly enjoy each other's company.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So that's my story. I'm happy today as I feel our baby kick and sit next to my wonderful husband on the couch. I'm sharing it in hopes that someone else might be inspired to take a chance. :)[/font]

"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]5 years ago after yet another Christmas alone (I was 32)" wow alone on Christmas.. What a poor thing ::([/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I decided to make an effort to get out there and get dating again" Oh wait.. So you have been waiting all those years for prince charm to come for you? Well why the fuck did you make this post then? All you had to do is download a dating app and get fucking laid.[/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I hadn't dated much for a while" Aw.. for a while? aww how long? 1 year? 2 perhaps?
"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]but also wasn't doing anything that put me in a situation to meet men" Well why the fuck did you make this post again? Should we feel sorry for you that there were no chads chasing your overweight ass?[/font][/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am who I am and I'm not going to pretend otherwise." Why the fuck would you have to pretend? Your chances of getting laid are 99.99% anyways.[/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I decide[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]d that I would respond to anyone who seemed decent and not weird" Translation: I choose who I respond to and I only respond to chads.[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]even if I wasn't initially physically attracted to him I'd still respond as long as there weren't any red flags or terrible grammar." EVEN. guys.. she said 'EVEN if I wasn't attracted to him'. So basically she kind of does give  a fuck about her looksmatches unless they have bad grammar or if she saw any "red flags" a.k.a any reason to get rid of them ugly people.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I decided I would initiate conversations too" Oh wow, well sometimes you have to do it if you're 2/10 femoid, shit happens.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]a nerdy looking guy" teehee.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]He hadn't dated anyone in a while either" So he's probably good looking since he can find dates.

and guess what?[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itAOGRiYRLI[/video][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
5tuF6GLnQi_TtSPDjdoZ0g.jpeg
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

living in a different universe

Put a bullet in my skull.

lol. i dont know what else to say.

"What I've noticed from my male friends is that once you get over 30, online dating gets much easier if you can check some basic boxes. If you're a decent guy, have a decent job, minimal baggage, and are looking to settle down with a woman your age, you should not have any problems. Your friend should get out there."

"OP here - when I was on Match one of my good male friends was too. He was 43 with a good job, never married, no kids. His phone was going off constantly with women hitting him up. Definitely agree that as a guy gets older his potential value goes through the roof if he checks those boxes."

I don't know how they can say this, yet then think Red Pillers are misogynists for their Alpha Fux, Beta Bux theory. At the very least it shows that females will "settle" for a guy who has established his Money and Status.

TheIncelPill said:
"What I've noticed from my male friends is that once you get over 30, online dating gets much easier if you can check some basic boxes. If you're a decent guy, have a decent job, minimal baggage, and are looking to settle down with a woman your age, you should not have any problems. Your friend should get out there."

"OP here - when I was on Match one of my good male friends was too. He was 43 with a good job, never married, no kids. His phone was going off constantly with women hitting him up. Definitely agree that as a guy gets older his potential value goes through the roof if he checks those boxes."

I don't know how they can say this, yet then think Red Pillers are misogynists for their Alpha Fux, Beta Bux theory. At the very least it shows that females will "settle" for a guy who has established his Money and Status.

It's not ideal, but that's just how it goes.

At the very least we still do have that "option" if you care to swallow your pride, in some countries like China or India the competition is so fierce because of the lopsided gender ratios that a lot of guys cant even have chads left over scraps.

Though, I do plan to take advantage of this "option" in another form, Ill play their stupid little game, fuck the shit out of them and just dip. It will be sweet revenge because they still have to fuck a literal subhuman, but they don't get to gain any of the benefits from it.

it amazes me how can people upvote so much shit on reddit

This isnt that bad, its sort of cookie cutter.

You realize that most of these women believe what they say to be the truth, right? They actually think doctor, engineer, professor, lawyer chad classifies as a nerd because they are smart. They actually think they choose people based on personality because they don't think of halo.

Their hatred/disgust for us is more of an honest subconscious thing than a malicious conscious one

KValt said:
This isnt that bad, its sort of cookie cutter.

You realize that most of these women believe what they say to be the truth, right? They actually think doctor, engineer, professor, lawyer chad classifies as a nerd because they are smart. They actually think they choose people based on personality because they don't think of halo.

Their hatred/disgust for us is more of an honest subconscious thing than a malicious conscious one

Nope. They hate us on a conscious and subconscious level. Their subconscious hatred of us probably acts as a mechanism to make sure they dont even have positive dreams about us

It's like they're a different species than we are.

I wish everyone on reddit would die in extreme agony.

So damn ez for females.

Jfl at female depression and loneliness