Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This type of 5'4 wonders why he doesn't get a match in Tinder.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I doubt that even he can run the JBW game.

Its because of his social skills :lul: :lul: :lul: unrelated to his looks :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I'd date him.

>putting your politics in tinder
FUCKING LMAO

5'4 damn.

Imagine getting giga-heightmogged by other manlets.

You can't put that you're anywhere on the right side of the political spectrum on Tinder. Putting that shit in your bio is reserved for Chads only, you'll be put on Twitter as a white nationalist, and every shallow hole on that entire website will make fun of you. Legit happens to every sub-8 Trump supporter who gets exposed.

Thank God, several brocels are blackpilled in this post.

A reverse dogpill would work for him.
JFL at that photoshop...

Its because he mentioned "MAGA" in his profile. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Chad can be alt right nazi and ride on a demon horse and still get laid. Looks > EVERYTHING

Imagine putting reddit in your bio :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It will take me some time to unpack this

you're stupid if you don't think this is a larp

"I'm into reddit"
Stopped reading right there
20200223 022654

Just be positively masculine brah

He give off a weird cultist vibe tbh,
His Profile Scream "I like Fast Cars and Slow Women"
Just so happens, there are practically no foid out there that is slower than him,
so have fun trying to catch one even in his " Little Red Corvette".

Is it possible to have a Tinder profile so bad that people match with you just to make fun of you? Because his profile is teetering on it.

Also lol at the people telling him to transition in the comments. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Is he trying to make his chin look like that on purpose or is it really that bad.

#MAGA "IM REALLY INTO MEMES AND REDDIT DURRRRR"
Picture of himself with a fast and the furious background whilst looking like a total fucking dork
This guy is a total faggot

Yea wonder why he can't get any matches.... His profile looks like someone made it to make fun of him.

He should join here! With that face, it's beyond over for him!!

"I'm really into memes" :soy::soy::soy:

It doesn't get any more over than this

Beyond over for anyone under 6ft

I feel slightly bad for him, he is just going to go through immense pain until he accepts the blackpill. I don't think he is that self-aware.

He give off a weird cultist vibe tbh,
His Profile Scream "I like Fast Cars and Slow Women"
Just so happens, there are practically no foid out there that is slower than him,
so have fun trying to catch one even in his " Little Red Corvette".
its over for artistformerlyknownasprincecels in 2020

Can someone link that thread with the Tinder experiment in London that was full of chads?

How do you know he’s 5’4”

It's his lack of showers and haircuts :soy:

>putting your politics in tinder
FUCKING LMAO
It doesn't make a difference, women will scan his face in the first 0.5 seconds and then swipe left

Most grown dudes at my college are undeveloped and void of masculinity like him. This shit isn’t normal. It isn’t fair.

Anyone who doesn’t give their son HGH and T during early puberty should be crippled.

Anyone who has a child while being 35+ should be crippled.

He belongs here.

It doesn't make a difference, women will scan his face in the first 0.5 seconds and then swipe left
Yeah but it's still hilarious seeing how he's shooting himself in the foot twice in this case

Most grown dudes at my college are undeveloped and void of masculinity like him. This shit isn’t normal. It isn’t fair.

Anyone who doesn’t give their son HGH and T during early puberty should be crippled.

Anyone who has a child while being 35+ should be crippled.
HGH and T are not even needed imo. The real problem is the natural lack of them, and it is the thing that has to be addressed. In my school most guys are completely underdeveloped, even if they are 18 years old. Many of them have feminine traits or a shitty frame that is not related to their genes but their expression in the environment they live in. Zero phisical activity or very mild phisical activity while still young completely fucks you up, especially if you get high E levels from the fucking food. High E forces an anticipated puberty while the body is not yet ready and makes it stop sooner, fucking you up in the process.

He should make an account here.

Ugly short straight white male who isnt a libtard. Easy to see why hes truecel in US