Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This ugly son of a bitch is a PUA

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

Attachments

• 56AE73C5-C61A-4867-8484-25FD5D9997DA.jpeg
    56AE73C5-C61A-4867-8484-25FD5D9997DA.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 230
kinda out of context picture, he is attractive I'd say

He is gl for an asian actually

lol he is good looking, tall and mascular,that's a bad pic.Even the femoids he talks to don't believe he is chinese because he looks too good to be chinese. Dude is also red pilled at least. He has his clients looksmax.

If this dude is ugly he is destroying the looks theory, considering how many girls he fucked so far

He's average, not ugly.

saddupbro said:
its like Reality TV, do you believe its really real?

So no one talks to women or gets laid irl ? He has dozens of videos taking femoids to his apartment.

How is he ugly?????

Whats his height??

He looks old, how old is he?? 35, 37??

This is a human exemplification of what i have been saying in this forum since my first days here - If you have at least a 5/10 face and is 5' 7", go to gym and learn PUA.

Im sure you can slay if you comply these pré-requirements and put real effort.

Squatting Casanova? He got laid alot

ppl were saying it was because he moved to Las Vegas but that sounds like cope to me, who cares where you move to

rotandrise said:
So no one talks to women or  gets laid irl ? He has dozens of videos taking femoids to his apartment.

No, of course that happens.

Just saying that this PUA's channel is like those dumb reality shows we see on TV.

I'd say hes attractive

And PUA is known to be fake

KilluminoidBR said:
Whats his height??

He looks old, how old is he?? 35, 37??

This is a human exemplification of what i have been saying in this forum since my first days here - If you have at least a 5/10 face and is 5' 7", go to gym and learn PUA.

Im sure you can slay if you comply these pré-requirements and put real effort.

He's 5'10-6'2 I've seen his videos and he dwarfs most of the asians next to him.