[Based] This Valentines lets Celebrate Saint Elliot

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Dec 15, 2019
Instead of coping about foids fucking nigger tyrones this horrible day, lets remember the man whose primal scream was heard far and wide through normie land, who so passionality encapsulated our plights, a toast to saint elliot may he fuck all the blonde stacies in heaven.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
-
May 28, 2018
It's St. Nick's Day

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Dec 15, 2019
It's St. Nick's Day
Fuck that niggerfaggot, we should re-purpose this day as St. Elliot's day. Fuck cultural normie norms, they never respected you or your feelings so why should you care about theirs?

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

-
May 28, 2018
Fuck that niggerfaggot, we should re-purpose this day as St. Elliot's day. Fuck cultural normie norms, they never respected you or your feelings so why should you care about theirs?
St. Nick shot up his former high school on Valentine's Day of 2018 because his oneitis dumped him. He affected the nonchalance of a psychopath in a prerecorded statement and, despite actually being severely autistic, receives love letters from foid groupies to this day.

1581665869991.png

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Dec 15, 2019
St. Nick shot up his former high school on Valentine's Day of 2018 because his oneitis dumped him. He affected the nonchalance of a psychopath in a prerecorded statement and enjoys letters from foid groupies to this day.

View attachment 201629
So on top of being praised he is a fakecel larper. Fuck that faggot this is now saint elliot's day he deserves more than this autistic mutt spic.

Amacko

Amacko

We're not gonna make it
-
Oct 18, 2019
na ill just sleep the whole day

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

-
May 28, 2018
So on top of being praised he is a fakecel larper. Fuck that faggot this is now saint elliot's day he deserves more than this autistic mutt spic.
No. St. Nick is in all likelihood a virgin, who was brutally dumped by his oneitis after a sexless relationship.

He has statusmaxxed by LARPing as a psychopath, and while it does give him ample foid attention, it is all based in delusion, and he will never get physically laid.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
Aug 26, 2018
Instead of coping about foids fucking nigger tyrones this horrible day, lets remember the man whose primal scream was heard far and wide through normie land, who so passionality encapsulated our plights, a toast to saint elliot may he fuck all the blonde stacies in heaven.
I just wish this dude had gone off at the sorority.

Just an absolute waste of an attack against society tbh

Comfycel

Comfycel

Waifupilled & NEETpilled
-
Dec 29, 2019
>You'll never be as much of a supreme gentleman as ER

Why even live? WHY?!

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Dec 15, 2019
>You'll never be as much of a supreme gentleman as ER

Why even live? WHY?!
We should not be filled so much hubris that makes us think as though we can ever be as transcendental as ER but instead incorporate his teachings and internalize his pain in suffering today when we see all the happy couples out in public showing public displays of affection as though to mock and taunt us.

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Subhuman with human desires.
-
Oct 19, 2019
1581671756974.png

Rest easy sweet prince.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Officer
-
Dec 16, 2019
there will be a world of warcraft tournament later

autism kills

autism kills

my dream is a world without roasties
-
Jun 18, 2018
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
-
Sep 23, 2019
Based
Blessed be the Sweet Prince Elliot Roger
Blessed be the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Roger
there will be a world of warcraft tournament later
The tournament will be held in ISLA VISTA - And during the tournament we'll all wear $300 Armani shades and drive back to our homes in our black BMW 3 series cars.

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Dec 15, 2019
Based
Blessed be the Sweet Prince Elliot Roger
Blessed be the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Roger

The tournament will be held in ISLA VISTA - And during the tournament we'll all wear $300 Armani shades and drive back to our homes in our black BMW 3 series cars.
In an ideal world foids would be human gushers when they see his mad WoW skills.

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Dec 15, 2019
Same as with st. BlackOps2cel, each time I look at this guy he somewhat looks more elegant, while each time I look at someone like meeks he reminds me more and more of gopnik apes that roam poland, just with some face-lift. Saint aura I guess
:feelskek:
Daily reminder Meeks' side profile is fucking subhuman.
download (15).jpg

Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard

Recruit
-
Jan 31, 2020
The sheer energy of this gentleman probably boosted entire humanity stats by +1 spirituality on average

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Dec 15, 2019
Lets say hi to our IT friends too, I can already see brazillianfagma making a post about this thread "le toxic inkwells are celebrating mass murderers while normal people are having romantic dates11!!1!"

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Totaler Krieg
-
Jul 8, 2019
Today is another heroes day, man
:dafuckfeels:

autism kills

autism kills

my dream is a world without roasties
-
Jun 18, 2018

Thoughts on ElliotSupremeLady? Would she still be interested in Elliot if he was still alive and never killed anyone? Would Saint Elliot slay this thottie (in Isla Vista), or would he make her his wife?

MuslimMentalcel

MuslimMentalcel

The roast flaps it’s beef in pain as she strikes u
-
Dec 25, 2019
Include me on the screenshot media or
IT. :feelsokman:

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
-
Jan 22, 2020
Nice picture of Shinji. ;)

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
-
Nov 11, 2018
its 1 year anniversary of brettyboy and 2 year anniversary of parkland shooting

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
Sep 2, 2019
ER was mentalcel

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
Sep 30, 2019
I hope IT puts me in the screenshot

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
Dec 5, 2017
imagine thinking that retard was ever an incel, he literally had an ex gf , nicholas is not a saint.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
imagine thinking that retard was ever an incel, he literally had an ex gf , nicholas is not a saint.
still, he got cucked and punished a bunch of normies on valentines day. that counts for something

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Dec 15, 2019
What they did to him was a crime, an injustice!