Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This Valentines lets Celebrate Saint Elliot

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Instead of coping about foids fucking nigger tyrones this horrible day, lets remember the man whose primal scream was heard far and wide through normie land, who so passionality encapsulated our plights, a toast to saint elliot may he fuck all the blonde stacies in heaven.

It's St. Nick's Day

It's St. Nick's Day
Fuck that niggerfaggot, we should re-purpose this day as St. Elliot's day. Fuck cultural normie norms, they never respected you or your feelings so why should you care about theirs?

Fuck that niggerfaggot, we should re-purpose this day as St. Elliot's day. Fuck cultural normie norms, they never respected you or your feelings so why should you care about theirs?
St. Nick shot up his former high school on Valentine's Day of 2018 because his oneitis dumped him. He affected the nonchalance of a psychopath in a prerecorded statement and, despite actually being severely autistic, receives love letters from foid groupies to this day.

St. Nick shot up his former high school on Valentine's Day of 2018 because his oneitis dumped him. He affected the nonchalance of a psychopath in a prerecorded statement and enjoys letters from foid groupies to this day.

View attachment 201629
So on top of being praised he is a fakecel larper. Fuck that faggot this is now saint elliot's day he deserves more than this autistic mutt spic.

na ill just sleep the whole day

So on top of being praised he is a fakecel larper. Fuck that faggot this is now saint elliot's day he deserves more than this autistic mutt spic.
No. St. Nick is in all likelihood a virgin, who was brutally dumped by his oneitis after a sexless relationship.

He has statusmaxxed by LARPing as a psychopath, and while it does give him ample foid attention, it is all based in delusion, and he will never get physically laid.

Instead of coping about foids fucking nigger tyrones this horrible day, lets remember the man whose primal scream was heard far and wide through normie land, who so passionality encapsulated our plights, a toast to saint elliot may he fuck all the blonde stacies in heaven.
I just wish this dude had gone off at the sorority.

Just an absolute waste of an attack against society tbh

>You'll never be as much of a supreme gentleman as ER

Why even live? WHY?!

>You'll never be as much of a supreme gentleman as ER

Why even live? WHY?!
We should not be filled so much hubris that makes us think as though we can ever be as transcendental as ER but instead incorporate his teachings and internalize his pain in suffering today when we see all the happy couples out in public showing public displays of affection as though to mock and taunt us.

Rest easy sweet prince.

they got what they fucking desERved!

Attachments

• 1555859371207.png
    1555859371207.png
    136 KB · Views: 42
there will be a world of warcraft tournament later

Based
Blessed be the Sweet Prince Elliot Roger
Blessed be the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Roger
there will be a world of warcraft tournament later
The tournament will be held in ISLA VISTA - And during the tournament we'll all wear $300 Armani shades and drive back to our homes in our black BMW 3 series cars.

Based
Blessed be the Sweet Prince Elliot Roger
Blessed be the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Roger

The tournament will be held in ISLA VISTA - And during the tournament we'll all wear $300 Armani shades and drive back to our homes in our black BMW 3 series cars.
In an ideal world foids would be human gushers when they see his mad WoW skills.

Same as with st. BlackOps2cel, each time I look at this guy he somewhat looks more elegant, while each time I look at someone like meeks he reminds me more and more of gopnik apes that roam poland, just with some face-lift. Saint aura I guess
:feelskek:
Daily reminder Meeks' side profile is fucking subhuman.
Download 15

The sheer energy of this gentleman probably boosted entire humanity stats by +1 spirituality on average

Lets say hi to our IT friends too, I can already see brazillianfagma making a post about this thread "le toxic inkwells are celebrating mass murderers while normal people are having romantic dates11!!1!"

Today is another heroes day, man
:dafuckfeels:

Thoughts on ElliotSupremeLady? Would she still be interested in Elliot if he was still alive and never killed anyone? Would Saint Elliot slay this thottie (in Isla Vista), or would he make her his wife?

Include me on the screenshot media or
IT. :feelsokman:

Nice picture of Shinji. ;)

its 1 year anniversary of brettyboy and 2 year anniversary of parkland shooting

based as fuck

ER was mentalcel

I hope IT puts me in the screenshot

I miss him, he is my nigger