Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This video about sexual harrassment is a joke (warning: suifuel for curries)

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
So, supposedly the guy in this video was harassing a girl on the bus, but if this is what people call harassment then I'm Brad Pitt. They dude barely touched this foid and when the bus suddenly stopped, he bumped into her a little bit but that is called centrifugal force not harassment. He then tried to touched her hand but that seemed more like an accident to me. Everyone got crazy and the guy had to drop out of the bus. Fuck this cucked society.

I wish girls would try to molest me. :feelskek:

Curries need to get their women in check before they reach western levels of degeneracy.

It's over for bengalicels.

Any curry country they will have mobs that will witch hunt you the moment you get accused of sexual harassment or anything similar and they will beat you to death

I didn't know that curry society is cucked. How dare a foid speak to a man like that?
Where's its owner?

Last edited:
Curries need to get their women in check before they reach western levels of degeneracy.

too late tbh
ive seen indians girls becoming even more demanding than american roasties

Now imagine if the guy was a 9/10 6'3" blonde chad.

You think this is bad? Try having roasties reach for their gun when you simply walk past them in the street...

Curry culture is very subhuman and accepting of gangrape style behaviour. I just think think they just aren't allowed to show a real world example of it in this video because they would have to face up the reality of what their country is really like.

those feminist videos are cancer. I hope curries get blackpilled and fight agaisnt degeneracy.

India is a mega cuck society.

@angrycurrycel its over for bengali-cels

Doi the line in 20 years I see that happening. I just wish by then I am not around to witness it.

Any curry country they will have mobs that will witch hunt you the moment you get accused of sexual harassment or anything similar and they will beat you to death
Curry's are a strange people TBH. They can definitely be bluepilled cucks at times.

It never began for curries.

first vid makes me afraid to get on the bus second one makes me want to get on the bus and how bad are those roads man looks to me like accidental touching is bound to happen so these vids are stupid as they don,t show genuine harrassment

94% of women have experienced some form of sexual harrassment on public transport i.e. A sub-8 looked at them or was in their vicinity.

Pretty soon feminists will be able to shoot on sight for harassment, misgendering ect

Lifefuel.

As for the original video, I can't stand the shaming tactics towards men who can't or don't want to control their sex drive. It infuriates me. Men desire women, and some of them will act inappropriately. Shaming them will only build up resentment.

There used to be a socially acceptable set of behavioral patterns to court women. Now men can only improvise stuff. Sometimes this improvisation is awkward or disturbing, but you rip what you sow.

Last edited:
Take the poo to the loo before u start harassing incels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back