Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This video convinced me to give up. No point in trying if you are not Chad

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo[/video]

sub 8=subhuman in 2017. As long as a better looking man exists, you are invisible. It doesn't matter if you are a 3, a 4 or a 6. If an 8+/10 is around you are reduced to a subhuman. Just LDAR. As a non male model man, it's better to give up on women overall. No point in getting 50 or 1000 rejections. You are just worsening your already bad psychology by actively failing. Just LDAR.

True. Time to replace hope with cope.

the guy @ 3rd minute is literally Gambler but without mid face and with good prominent jaw

80/20 is a universal constant.

Anglo-Saxon said:
True. Time to replace hope with cope.

Cope rope

dr-problematic said:
the guy @ 3rd minute is literally Gambler but without mid face and with good prominent jaw

He needs thicker eyebrows.

VERY NICE BLACKPILL PURE SUI FUEL MMMMM

2018 is the year of rot game.

So the video is confirming the obvious? That women naturally gravitate towards masculine features?

jamho22 said:
So the video is confirming the obvious? That women naturally gravitate towards masculine features?

its obvious to us ofc, but its a very good education video for bluepilled normies

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
VERY NICE BLACKPILL PURE SUI FUEL MMMMM

No hope only rope.

Its_OVER said:
2018 is the year of rot game.

Imagine how it will be in 2050.

jamho22 said:

Sometimes even we need a reality check.

one of the best posters srs. Shadow effect is almost on par with halo effect in evil

800px_COLOURBOX2172432.jpg

The rope is getting more attractive everyday.

Zyros said:
one of the best posters srs. Shadow effect is almost on par with halo effect in evil

Shadow effect should bother incels more cause we experience it all the time. If a male model is around, you are instantly reduced to subhuman.

Anon said:
Shadow effect should bother incels more cause we experience it all the time. If a male model is around, you are instantly reduced to subhuman.

When im out at night, and a guy I deem at least 1 point higher than me is around, I put some lame excuse and leavd the place.

Anon said:

Not even reduced to subhuman. They won't even realize you're there in the first place.

Zyros said:
When im out at night, and a guy I deem at least 1 point higher than me is around, I put some lame excuse and leavd the place.

You are already left anyway. No point in staying there physically.

Kointo said:
Not even reduced to subhuman. They won't even realize you're there in the first place.

Reduced to antimatter.