Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This Video Hits You In The Feels (Best Elliot Rodger Video I've Seen)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Society wants to paint him as a monster, but what people forget (more like pretend isn't a reality) is that monsters are made, not born

I really like this video. It always makes me sad. You can see him becoming soulless.

Based Elliot saw the world for what it is

People are just eager to spit their hatred whenever an opportunity arises. People like Rogers are prime catalysts for channeling all of humanity's ill will into because of what he did. They dismiss everything that has happened to him throughout his life and simply skip to the conclusion of his story. That's why news networks always plaster the perpetrators face over their headlines, so you can see them at their worst and despise them accordingly. The reason ERs are created is because normies can't think like an ER

under the right circumstances everyone can become a killer.

Very touching video. Elliot was a cute kid. He looks so happy in those early years of his life.

R.I.P. Supreme Gentleman

under the right circumstances everyone can become a killer.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Is that a quote?

Last edited:
Goodnight, sweet prince.

A demigod amongst mere mortals..

Shows how much puberty alienated him and made him miserable. Same story for me.

immortal hERo

i will rot and nevER be like him

:feelscry:

People are just eager to spit their hatred whenever an opportunity arises. People like Rogers are prime catalysts for channeling all of humanity's ill will into because of what he did. They dismiss everything that has happened to him throughout his life and simply skip to the conclusion of his story. That's why news networks always plaster the perpetrators face over their headlines, so you can see them at their worst and despise them accordingly. The reason ERs are created is because normies can't think like an ER
Only the scorned and those who have suffered can understand the world for what it is and act accordingly

Society wants to paint him as a monster, but what people forget (more like pretend isn't a reality) is that monsters are made, not born

This is my favourite ER video on the internet. He was so happy and innocent as a child, its sad to see how his life turned out after

Inspirational thread.

His father was an absolute fuckface narcissist, I got that vibe from watching that video where his dad straight up accuses ER of being jealous of him and the way he looked. He was asked the question and didn't even hestitate. Guy probably just wants to cash in on his murderous son.

His mother wasn't able to properly raise a man alone, let alone a half-asian in the west. He was doomed from the start.

IT will find a way to shit on this.

His father was an absolute fuckface narcissist, I got that vibe from watching that video where his dad straight up accuses ER of being jealous of him and the way he looked.

That shit was cringey and fucked up, like who the fuck does that to their son, I wouldn't have even went to the media, I would have told them to all fuck off, don't care if you think I'm sympathetic.

My son never would have gotten to this point anyways because I would have black pilled him early on in life. Dude completely failed his son.

my favorite as well. fuck normies. they all deserve to burn

Im fucking fed up of this retarded asiancel and his supporters

Im fucking fed up of this retarded asiancel and his supporters
Elaborate

I remember seeing someone complaining that Cho should be celebrated more than him, I made this post outlining why Elliot is celebrated, especially more than Cho.

I think you misunderstand why Elliot is celebrated, well I can't speak for everyone, but for me personally it had to do with 3 things

1. Time - He just did his stuff in the right era, the media often likes to take guys like these and make them look like monsters, but elliot had a decent collection of videos in which he was very relatable.

2. Sincerity - In his manifesto and his videos he was very honest and straight forward, that made him very relatable to many men facing the same problems. Cho just came off as some kind of crazy guy ranting about his crazy agenda in his manifesto, Elliot came off as a regular guy driven to madness by constant rejection and a system that seemed to be against him. When I read cho's manifesto I feel no "connection", when I read Elliots its easy to "connect" and see similarities in our lives.

3. Prominence - The position his father held lended greatly to his legend spreading which was good for "the cause" and I think he knew that, which is exactly why he wrote a manifesto. Elliot was just the perfect guy for this in the perfect era for it (technology/social media crazed era).

Elliots manifesto is really dangerous from the perspective of normal society, I'm pretty sure a lot of important people in high positions were thinking "oh shit" when they realized these writings were available for millions of men to read with no restriction, because society currently functions and profits by leaving men disenfranchised, writings like these which are so easy to relate to and so well written will lead to a lot of "conversions". In fact I didn't even consider myself incel, or becoming immersed in "black pill culture" until I heard about Elliot, until I read his manifesto.

I don't think anybody props Elliot up because he's "good looking", actually him being "good looking" actually adds to our argument, that even average or slightly above average looking men are going to have it hard getting sex and relationships with female hypergamy left unregulated and out of control.

His good looks is the ultimate weapon against copers, if he was butt ugly the average incel in denial (like myself years ago) would just tell themselves - "yeah but that won't be me because I'm better looking than him, I still have a chance". Elliot is better looking than me, and that's exactly what led to be thinking - "Holy shit no wonder my luck with women has been this bad, if a guy who looks like this can't get laid for being "shy" what chance do I really have".

He's just a "really good package" to present and spread the concepts and ideology of inceldom and the black pill. A right place right time kind of scenario. His looks are just the nail in the coffin to silence copers, its the first three things I mentioned that are important, what made his story spread and become more synonymous with inceldom.

Like I said and I hope you really let this sink in, I myself would have ignored his story if he was uglier than me, I know for a fact I'd tell myself that I still had a chance, because I have average looks. At some point I'd have made my way to the black pill because I've always been a logical objective minded person but it would have been years from now, after wasting even more time and money trying. Elliot Rodger and his story saved me a lot of time.

If he wasn't so honest and eloquent in his writings or videos he'd never have had the same effect he did, he wasn't ranting like he was on drugs like cho in his videos, he was having pleasant conversations with his viewers about the pains he faced, the pains we face. His tone was always polite and eloquent laughably even in his last video where he's plotting to go on a killing rampage.

To go on a tangent Aizen from the anime bleach is my favourite character in all of everything, because he's always calm and collected, and that's what I saw in Elliot, there was rage but he was in control of the rage, it wasn't controlling him, there was no fussing and fuming, there was only purpose, intent, he knew what he wanted to do and he was just going to do it, end of story.

You can't even compare the two, I don't even care about kill streaks I care about longevity and effectiveness. Elliot has and will go on to inspire many future mass shootings and more, cho just sounded like a crazed out of breath lunatic, no "charisma" at all. Elliot oozed charisma. Cho's speech is all over the place, he wasn't specific about anything at all, wtf did he mean by lines like - "vandalized my heart, raped my soul, tortured my conscience.", he was wasting time trying to be poetic instead of just stating what it is he mean't, he just came off as a "try hard" trying to "make an impact" and "become a legend". That's the great irony, he even said in his video his actions will go on to inspire many more, but people barely remember him and its Elliots actions that do that and Elliot was just doing all this FOR HIMSELF. That's shows true conviction, notice for Elliot he its "HIS day of retribution". He isn't saying stuff like Cho like its for his "sons" and "brothers" out there.

Cho doesn't sound sincere, he doesn't sound like he really has his heart in it, notice he's even reading from a piece of paper, while eliiot is giving his speech from his head, because its simply what he really thinks and feels, he doesn't need a script. It just sounds like cho put together some "deep sounding" shit so he can give himself an excuse/rationale to do it. Elliot sounds and looks as if he truly believes in what he's doing.

Elaborate

I remember seeing someone complaining that Cho should be celebrated more than him, I made this post outlining why Elliot is celebrated, especially more than Cho.
Cho was a truecel

Cho was a truecel
1. You've yet to address what I asked you to (why are you fed up with Elliot and his "supporters")

2. It seems like you didn't read one damn thing in my quote

1. You've yet to address what I asked you to (why are you fed up with Elliot and his "supporters")

2. It seems like you didn't read one damn thing in my quote
Elliot rodger had a BMW and it was a 6.5

Elliot rodger had a BMW and it was a 6.5
Again its like I'm arguing with an NPC here, and your point is?. These are some artificial intelligence tier responses, you are just making statements but not elaborating on which point those statements prove.

You might as well have said - "Eillot rodger likes vanilla lattes"

Are you saying being rich means you can't be incel?

Last edited:
Yes, The Joker.
one of the best villains ever imo. just trying to make it in the world and pursue his dreams, like we're all taught growing up. But failure after failure made him depressed and suicidal, then the acid drove him completely insane.

Again its like I'm arguing with an NPC here, and your point is?. These are some artificial intelligence tier responses, you are just making statements but not elaborate on which point those statements

You might as well have said - "Eillor rodger likes vanilla lattes"

Are you saying being rich means you can't be incel?
I do not want to argue I want to have other stars, about Elliot, with a mentoplastic he can resolve EVERYTHING

I do not want to argue I want to have other stars, about Elliot, with a mentoplastic he can resolve EVERYTHING

English isn't your first language is it?

he's a victim of this cruel world. if even ONE foid would suck his dick, er wouldnt ER.
but nowdays being a white 5/10 with money is not enough.

Shitty song though, I'd replace with something from RDR

He was the true victim in that tragedy. I blame society for being so shallow

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back