Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This video is the scariest, creepiest video ive ever saw

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

It somehow reminds me of the Scene when Hannibal Feeds Paul his own brain

The completely numb and braindead Expression on their faces which seems to be happy and positive but if you look closely you can see their manipulated and indoctrinated minds, their complete lack of identity, their words and behaviour are just echoes of the inhuman elite who are wanting to destroy every bit of humanity, especially the male gender, the only gender which is capable of creating, capable of leading, capable of Escaping the status quo

Now compare their facial Features and bones and especially their FWHR and Forward growth (Traits which are a indiciator of masculinity) to the facial bones and facial ratio of average german teen girls

This is the result of an Agenda.....

this type of videos are made by chad worshiping cucks

The single most ritalinfueled video I've ever had the displeasure of watching...

Dolf Lundgren tier jaws on those bitches lol.

This is pretty disturbing ngl

I am going to sleep with the lights on now.

I can’t sleep now without these horrid images flashing in my mind

Soylords from the cucktears army in that video i swear.

then you realize your own profile pic is a soyface

rather watch scary pop up vids for hours straight then watch a single second of that vid

you can see it in the eyes... kill them all

Truly the downfall of humanity. There is DEFINITELY an agenda with all of this. It saddens me because mankind could have been so great...

SJWism is a mental disease. You can tell they're mentally ill by looking into their eyes and expression.

The irony they think they're perfectly healthy.

Couldn’t be asked to watch this shit

SJWism is a mental disease. You can tell they're mentally ill by looking into their eyes and expression.
Yes, no irony. I think there is correlation between sjw and feminazi and some mental problems. But of course any of servings on this theme will be banned.