Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This video of a 17 yr old balding kid is one of the saddest shit I've seen

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
So there's actually a lot more teen balding videos on youtube and they're all depressing as fuck.

"being bald at 18"
"everyone thinks i'm literally their dad"

At that point, it's better to shave it all

I'm balding at my crown, it looks awful, I'm tempted to just shave it & fuck it, hair or no hair, I'm getting no pussy

Damn, it's diffuse too. At least with the normal norwood pattern, you can hide it for awhile.

"being bald at 18"
"everyone thinks i'm literally their dad"

It confirmed a lot of shit I never even thought was true.

- People will make fun of strangers if they're ugly, even if they're young college students
- Bald = you look old as fuck even if you're a teenager
- Any hair loss = you're too old for girls who look even slightly youthful

It confirmed a lot of shit I never even thought was true.

- People will make fun of strangers if they're ugly, even if they're young college students
- Bald = you look old as fuck even if you're a teenager
- Any hair loss = you're too old for girls who look even slightly youthful
i just wish I could see one recording where the "old creep" that is being attacked for talking to women in their twenties is NW1 or 0

it would really help calm me down

i just wish I could see one recording where the "old creep" that is being attacked for talking to women in their twenties is NW1 or 0

it would really help calm me down

Then it would just be a "creep" since aging is like 95% balding.

I guess the world "old" now just means balding since a bald 19 year old in college is now called "old", lol.

Imagine reddit calling him a pedophile for wanting girls who are 21, which would be older than him.

Then it would just be a "creep" since aging is like 95% balding.

I guess the world "old" now just means balding since a bald 19 year old in college is now called "old", lol.

Imagine reddit calling him a pedophile for wanting girls who are 21, which would be older than him.
yeah...it really seems like it all just comes down to balding now.
something also makes people irrationally angry when they see a balding man talk to women under 30. like they just have to intervene and just... do something.

yeah...it really seems like it all just comes down to balding now.
something also makes people irrationally angry when they see a balding man talk to women under 30. like they just have to intervene and just... do something.

I wish society would just be honest and make it illegal to talk to women or strangers if you're ugly.

Just be open about it. It's the ambiguity that is fucking men up.

Absolutely brutal. Imagine how much he is being laughed at. I've seen arguments between random people before and if someone is bald it's always the first cheap shot people take. Especially women. I once saw a random girl start arguing with a guy in McDonalds for skipping the line and the guy held his ground and she started telling him "Grow some hair! Look at the state of you!". They know this is a brutal insult. They are basically saying that you are genetic shit. This guy already needs a hair transplant. Just lol. At least he was able to get finasteride. He needs to stay on that for life.

you know, I checked myself in the mirror and I don't have a single wrinkle in the corners of my eyes or anywhere on my face at 31.
because of good diet, intermittent fasting, hydration, no smoking, no drinking, etc

but am I considered young and approachable to 20 year old women? LOL NO

not with that hairline bucko.

meanwhile some shithead with NW0 and chin but a skin tone that's shitty, inflamed and scaly from abusing alcohol and tobacco? girls think he's hot and still call him 'boy' or some shit.

I wish society would just be honest and make it illegal to talk to women or strangers if you're ugly.

Just be open about it. It's the ambiguity that is fucking men up.

nah, people want to maintain their right to gaslighting forever.

they need to be able to yell "get away, you creep" in public, then go home and post sanctimonious shit like this online

As the man, women will expect you to pursue them. Actively pursue them.

How many women have you asked out on dates in the last month? How many have you approached in the last week? Have you registered on online dating websites? Have you gone to speed dating events? How often do you go out and ask random women for their phone numbers, call them afterwards, and ask for dates?

you know, I checked myself in the mirror and I don't have a single wrinkle in the corners of my eyes or anywhere on my face at 31.
because of good diet, intermittent fasting, hydration, no smoking, no drinking, etc

but am I considered young and approachable to 20 year old women? LOL NO

not with that hairline bucko.

I used to think grey hair looked like shit until I saw an older white guy with super thick, low hairline NW0 hair and it looked pretty awesome.

"bad haircut"
"too many greys"

All words used to refer to "bad" regarding hair are just another way to say "balding"

I used to think grey hair looked like shit until I saw an older white guy with super thick, low hairline NW0 hair and it looked pretty awesome.

"bad haircut"
"too many greys"

All words used to refer to "bad" regarding hair are just another way to say "balding"

Legit. And girls will say they don't mind a guy with grey hair but they are leaving out the part that he has to be NW1.

GQ-Grey-Hair-Styles-4.jpg

Long-Grey-Hair-Thick-Beard.jpg

Both perfectly fine

"bad haircut"
"too many greys"

exactly, you don't even need a lot of hair loss to end up in a situation where most haircuts and styles don't work anymore

just enough loss so you get one big gap somewhere that can't be combed over

congrats, you will forever "have a bad haircut"

Millions of men take propecia and have functioning dicks, muh erectile dysfunction is a cope from balding wimpcels who pretty much already have erectile dysfunction from being low t or eating food from plastic containers that get too hot, and drink tap water, and are being bombarded with estrogen daily.

FINASTE-RIDE OR DIE BALDY

He looks like a guy I used to know. Poor guy.

Sad shit, man