Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This video shows how a female is influenced by her mates. White stacy completely changes when she goes from dating WASP chads to Tyrones

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

This shows how every facet of a female, from her beliefs, to her fashion is completely influenced by the males they are dating.
In the start of the video she is dating WASP Chad's, and in accordance with this she is wearing more less revealing, feminine clothing.
Then when she starts dating tyrones exclusively, she got herself tattoos, started dressing more slutty, and became interested in rap/ghetto culture.
Females have no personality of their own

women are whorezzzzzz

I said it before, but Blacks almost exclusively get the worst White women (if they get them at all).

Exceptions exist but it's a pattern I noticed.

@pp183 thoughts?

what a whore

I said it before, but Blacks almost exclusively get the worst White women (if they get them at all).

Cope.
They also manage to get top tier ones sometimes. However miscegenation is statistically insignificant all posts saying otherwise should be treated as bait.
Anyway what a disgusting whore.

You can see how progessively more degenerate she became.

Is this supposed to be funny?
peak female humor

I didn't understand a shit tbh

Low tier blacks tend to get fat, trailer park white trash females, Tyrones always seem to be with Stacies, this is from my personal experience.

Low tier blacks tend to get fat, trailer park white trash females, Tyrones always seem to be with Stacies, this is from my personal experience.

Yea, "Stacies" like the one in the video.

FOID MOMENT

FOID MOMENT

Cope.
They also manage to get top tier ones sometimes. However miscegenation is statistically insignificant all posts saying otherwise should be treated as bait.
Anyway what a disgusting whore.

"Worst" doesn't mean just the ugliest.

It's means tattooed, slutty behavior, no motherly traits, lives in L.A, personality problems (look at how she's behaving on Twitter).

This is a very specific type that tends to gravitate toward Blacks; they literally take the trash of the White race.

lol I keep hearing "tall, large, henry the ape"

Foids are only holes, they have no personality

That background music makes me go insane

White women are trash. Only good for sex and nothing more

20200323 151952

She should've used this song instead.

ET_9y9eWsAEd_00

ET_9z9lXgAAKa5F

The BBC turned Stacy into Shaniqua.

She should've used this song instead.

ET_9y9eWsAEd_00

ET_9z9lXgAAKa5F

The BBC turned Stacy into Shaniqua.

What is she even wearing on the second pic. Damn what utter trashification. Good thing no high value white male is gonna take her back now

lmao what a retard

Anyone who unironically uses twitter TikTok or insta is damaged goods perminantly

Disgusting. I hate whores.

This shows how every facet of a female, from her beliefs, to her fashion is completely influenced by the males they are dating.
This is why I can't take anything single females say about politics seriously. Their opinions will change at the drop of their hat with their next fuckbuddy

this is why we call them toilets.

I often see tyronelites with white whales @Colvin76

they think all non chads are disgusting tbh

White women are trash. Only good for sex and nothing more

View attachment 227785

That's women in general. The west reveals the truth in women. Just look at how different non-western women begin acting once they get to the west and gain more freedoms that they didn't have in their home country.

My life didn't work out.

That video was super AIDS.

And yeah as a blackcel I can't disagree on the quality of white pussy some of these guys pull(Unless you're an athlete or wealthy). Name a more iconic duo than a skinny black man and a fat white woman.

There are only three men in hole's life: her father when she's young, her lover when she's an adult and her priest when she's old.

How is she alive..

Fucking Tyrone cock sucking cunt

Just proves there's no substance to foids. Just holed.

imagine talking to women as if they have something to give to you apart from their body and their assent.top kek

I hope no one throws acid on her

@Unhappy-Man it would be very unfortunate, indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back